Me

>Me
>24 y/o Dutch
>Cop

Wondering if there are any fellow law-enforcement officers here?

I'm a Dutch farmer who gut pulled over by you fucks two days ago.

for what?

I let my trailer full of Calves stand on the road in front of my house for 30 minutes, people called you guys that I was abusing them. I didn't know this, so I went to pick up the trailer and when I did I got stopped by four police man

trips checked
leer engels, boer

Four policemen is too much i think and i can guarantee you that people always try and make things worse than they actually are and they call the police for every little bullshit. Did you get a fine or any sanction at all?

Rustig aan geit, ik doe me best.

Friend of mine who owns a horse stable also got a call once by someone anonymous, three police showed up to ''investigate'' they are a potje moelijk in this region.
And no, they had no idea what to say or do they didn't have anything on me other than some people crying about some fucking calves that are going to the butcher on monday lol

kut verhaal

Hoefde geen verhaal te zijn als mensen zich niet zo aanstellen.

Snap echt niet waarom sommige collega´s een probleem maken en moeilijk doen. Als ik in hun positie stond had ik gezegd van joh er lopen mensen te klagen let er ff op even goeie vrienden en doei. Maarja sommige collega´s vinden het spannend en leuk om mensen hun dag te vergallen.

lived for one year in Rotterdam. Thought you guys were really cool and efficient. Keep up the good work!

Potje moeilijk

Precies, ik hou me aan de wet en moest toch stro neer gooien voor die beesten. Vind het gewoon dom dat ze een al een hele discussie beginnen en twee niet eens weten wat ze moeten zeggen. Zetten zichzelf altijd voor lul in ons dorp.

Stop fapping to cp on Sup Forums and go arrest those fucking kids who throw fireworks at my dog.

Ik heb een hele mooie vrouw dus ´fappen´ op Sup Forums doe ik niet aan, heb je al een melding gemaakt bij de gemeente of wijkagent?

>me best
>me

leer dan meteen ook even nederlands

Nog gratis buskaartjes uitegedeeld aan onze medelanders? :^)

Nee, ik deel niets gratis uit. Betalen of lopen.

Ik stotter, articuleer niet goed en heb dyslexie doe me best kalf

never fuck hot teammates ?

Ik niet, maar ik hoor wel eens verhalen over collega´s die graag samen ´dienst´ hebben.

>Ik niet, maar ik hoor wel eens verhalen over collega´s die graag samen ´dienst´ hebben.

please, speak in english

''I haven't, but I have heard stories about co-workers who like to have the same ''shifts''''

hot girl in dutch police ?

Hot enough?

and in ur district police?

Quite a few in my ´basisteam´ but i do not have pictures and i´m not planning on taking them and or post them.

Are you a cop in Amsterdam?

Also you guys don't get enough appreciation. The job is mentally hard and the salary is low.

Hoeveel "dindu nuffins" komt u dagelijks tegen

No, i´m a cop in the Zwolle area. And yes its mentally hard but i love what i do.

Trust me, a lot.

Got any interesting/weird stories?

Ik was een keer in de stad met een 16 jarige chick (ik was 17) en die was er heel erg trots op dat ze een FWB relatie had met een 26 jarige agent van haar scouting kamp. Sommige van jullie zijn echt kanker wouten

not a cop but security guard in the netherlands. Been on the mobile patrols but nowadays i work at a control room as dispatcher for a big security agency

regio 040

I hated cops until I was about 16 and decided I wanted to go into the dutch swat, however now i want join the SF. When did you decide to go into the police force

Brother in blue, Eindhoven de gekste.

I was about 18 years old when i saw a commercial on television so i decided to check if it was something for me and attended the selection on a information-day and i got a positive advise so at age 19 i got accepted into the police-academy.

You said it mon

wordt Sup Forums in de gaten gehouden?

Niet dat ik weet. Er zijn wel ´cyber-units´ voor het opsporen van illegale activiteiten op het internet. Maar of Sup Forums ook op de ´in-de-gaten-houden-lijst´ staat weet ik niet.