S/fur

s/fur

I have a few. This is my current wallpaper because it's Christmas themed.

Birds Or Bust

Or if you're okay with a more lewd wallpaper, I have this.

Like I said, there's a way. I just don't know what's appropriate or what it would really accomplish.

To get deep and DAve Mustaine about it

Moving on is a simple thing
What it leaves behind is hard
You know the sleeping feel no more pain
And the living are scarred

I'll just live in my fantasy world where I'm happy and can imagine that things are different.

one last round while the benchmark tests are running

Close, but I run on my phone, which is different. Like this.

such is life
thing'll turn up, or they won't
I hope they do

I'm doing fine, thanks.
about to do some drugssss fun

Must... Roll....

But are you really happy?

Fun indeed.

Also, I never do nudity. Like, ecchi level lewd. Skimpy clothing, but nothing is ever showing.

This is what I use as my phone wallpaper.

I really don't know.

eyy as the old saying goes 'doing drugs is more fun than not doing drugs'
or something

What do you enjoy doing?

Kek, sounds about right.

Trolling is not harassment, it's simple fun.
Yeah, having nice hardware is fun too! I don't have the money to just upgrade stuff so often, though.

Works, I think!

Guns, cars, furry stuff, sleeping, my fursuit, but I've just lost a lot of motivation and caring about much of it.

where's isabel at?

I wish people didn't do drugs. Sobriety is so important to me: it lets you do fun things like programming and BDSM.

werent you the guy that was talking about suicide a while ago?

I do some programming sometimes
not while I'm on drugs though, I don't think I'd enjoy that much

NICE FEET

Probably.

Of course you have. It's because you're depressed. You're not happy living in your fantasy world because it's just that: fantasy. You have to change reality to reflect your fantasy, and I know you can.

And I hope you don't mind, but I looked through his tumblr to check out his art, and stumbled on a post. I think you're over-thinking it. He doesn't seem to care too much, but that also means you have a good chance of fixing everything if you really try to talk to him. And I'm sorry if I'm meddling in your personal life, that was honestly a total accident.

peets

the one who advocated heavily against weed?

Das me on the right.

If I really recognise this artist, he does nice gay stuff.
>You have to change reality to reflect your fantasy
This is right. I hate when people say you have to change your fantasy to reflect reality, which is the opposite of what you should do.
Probably not that person. I don't like drugs, but I don't try to command other people. I'm anarchist.

No, that was me. It's not weed that I have a problem with really; it's the users. You know, the "DUDE WEED LMAO" stoners. And I just think it's better to not do them. I'm not going to go into detail because you already know my opinions.

Yeah, that's just dumb. People don't realize what they're truly capable of. Honestly, I think the same of myself.

money nowadays is just "excuse" for an not optimal system if you know what you do you can get an 500€ system to work on an stable 60fps (on 4k)
very possible but thats the only pic i got of this artist if i remember correct

Sup Forums hates fags but also breeds fags.

its an self-hate paradoxon then i guess

The worst are people who tell you smoke smells good while you're coughing and dying on the floor from the smell.
Having 0 USD gets you no system at all and no upgrades at all.

WHy is it again that we spend billions of dollars to shoot rockets into space and waste a lot of fuel again

hell, i hate the weed lmao stoners as well, but what i got from that day is you had an undying hatred for weed

I am, and I always do over think these things.

I know I wrote him that over a year ago and I remember his reply but it just bugs me that he doesn't care that much when he's the only person I care about. Just knowing that I'm insignificant to him hurts me and that the only time I had any impact on him it was extremely negative and I made him really uncomfortable.

Maybe I can fix this but I just need to be patient and figure out how to do it best or if its even worthwhile to try.

She's upset because she doesn't have her penis.

Switch to Gorsha.

still with 0USD but some knowledge you still can get up to 15-20% from your system

knowledge is power

That fox should stop crying about the fact that he voluntarily joined a military, in that drawing.
For GPS systems, weather satellites, and agricultural satellites, all which make life easier for you and me.

She doesn't even speak english and I don't really think she's super pretty. I think she's just cute.

and we still can't terra form other planets

Can you even get anyone higher than cute?

Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures.
Terraforming is bad. It's better to live underground or in a bubble.

like >Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures.
>Terraforming is bad. It's better to live underground or in a bubble.
like a mommas boy

I don't really know.

I just don't think she's super amazing or anything. I would at least like the person I like to know english.

OK kid
Permanently destroying the ability to study a foreign planet is totally a good thing.

deus vult

we should take other planets and call them burger land