Been dating a B list celebrity, she's filming a movie that I think could shoot her to the A list...

Been dating a B list celebrity, she's filming a movie that I think could shoot her to the A list. I've been trying to knock her up with a keepaniggababy, but nothings working. Any ideas on how best to get my batter into her without her realizing?

Just fuck her right in the pussy.

What makes you think she won't just abort it?

Don't be a pussy, and deal with what happens

I mean pic related works fine, but if her career is in jeopardy because of the kid she'll abort that shit faster than she'll drop you if you say you're broke.

For women, they have whatever principles best suit them in the moment. At a low point in your life and want a man to hang on to to move forward? Abortions are bad and evil. At the highest point possible and even the slightest imbalance could cause your career to come tumbling over? #ProChoice.

>manage to knock her up
>she wants abortion
>faggot says no
>OMG HE RAPED ME NOW IM PREGNANT
>everyone believes her because shes some kind of celebrity

I caught kids doing this shit at wmart years ago in the pharmacy section,had a chuckle,went bout my bidness...still wonder how many unwanted bastards running around town because of this...

She will abort OP

My gf just had an abortion last month, trust me
The moment she realizes shes pregnant, her body and her mind go fucking nuts like she starts to change what shes eating, etc

And if she chooses to abort it, chances are that she regrets it, depression, u know what i mean

which celebrity?

First rodeo, kid? It's okay, I was new here once too

She's probably on birth control you dumb faggot.

Also you aren't dating a B-list celeb. Pics or you're full of shit.

Yup. My ex said she'd never abort again. Hates herself for it.

Had a g/f that not only aborted our kid,but showed me 4 old receipts from the women's clinic from her previous dead end kids...showed no remorse at all....

He got a point, u know?

this. she's probably already been pregnant with your crappy seed and aborted it.

move on.

We all need to realise, children are shit, and nobody needs them, because they just become a big inconvenience unless you have the money to live/deal with it.

what is an example of a B list celebrity?

fuck her doggy and slip the condom off and bust in her in

She's D list at best.
Kys.

All of you that say you've had a girl use the thumbtack trick or you've used it...you're a lying virgin.

As soon as there is a hole in the tip, the condom will tear when you try to put it on.

Op is little kid full of shit

So if I send her a messages not Twitter with screen cap of this post will she break up with you

Nigga what you talking about? There's a bit of slack in the tip, that part won't get stretched when putting it on, maybe when fuckin', but not when you put it on

says the lying virgin who's never handled a condom