New Thread: cucks should know the drill by now...

New Thread: cucks should know the drill by now, post pictures of your girl on here and bulls can rate them/say how they'd emasculate you and use your gf or wife.

Do your worst

I want to ruin the whore on the rights makeup by violently throatfucking her. After dumping a load down her throat I'd give her a black eye to finish her off.

cucks add me on kik willkan124 to share faster

on their knees fucking each face in turn, who can take it the deeper, grabbing their heads and fucking nice and deep as they choke, fuck each of them until they make their friend cum

gf, wwyd?

bulls... you mean retarded basement dwellers, right?

Rate her and take her anons

she probably cucks you already

would slap her for playing with food and proceed to eat both cupcakes

after stuffinf that mouth up with cock it'd be time to play let's see which is tightest, ass or pussy whether she likes it or not

that girl has no ass to speak of.

First time.just wondering.
She's on the right

8/10. Would send her to the black man gang bang warehouse.

Cum on her tits in front of you

d

What would you do?

Rate/cuck

left is hotter

OP, if either of those are your girl, you're a cuck for letting her dress like that.

Being the alleyway she is in, probably shank and rape

loved her from last thread
she could be worthy of a big story sometime. get her drunk while out, tease around with her, invite her back to mine as we stumble in, she goes to the bathroom, i hook up skype to you to watch and kiss and fool around on the bed, she starts to blow me as i pull out one of those tits, groping it as she sucks, pressing her down to take it deeper, i wanna enjoy every bit of her

Her name is Katelynn and she's married. She's an athlete at college.

WWYD

I want to donkey punch repeatedly her while roughly fucking her ass. I'd punch the back of her head until she was unconscious while my cock continued to piston in and out of her tight asshole. Her lifeless body would bounce and flail around as I rape her, until I erupt deep into her ass.Then I'd pull out and let her lifeless body drop to the floor.

This preggo

I know.

more

i would meet up with yall at the club where we would get her nice and drunk. some of my buddies would join us and we would start passing her around so she can grind on us while we finger bang her on the dance floor. Once her pussy was super wet, we go back to your place and proceed to gang bang her while you watch. Guy after guy cums in her pussy after pounding her doggy style while she watches you stroke your small cock. I'm last in line for her pussy. Instead of filling her to the brim with cum, I pull out and cum on your face and make you lick all the cum out of her pussy.

Her ass

Rate and wwyd

I am sure she'd enjoy that....

and?

hot girl, i wanna turn her around hands out against the wall pull up that dress and fuck her deep from behind, while slapping her ass and fingering it, before getting her down on her knees sliding in before blowing all over her face and tits

i would titty fuck her and drink her milk once it starts flowing

haha yeah that's what I was thinking

Thank you for replying.
I have just found out that i'm not into this. Makes me nervous to read stuff like that about her.
Thanks though

10/10. would double penetrate and turn her into a whore

shes got that southern blonde look

would cum on

WWYD waist down?

If there's enough interest this will be in 4 sections; character limit and my attempt to tell the story. I've posted this once before.
>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “user, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “user?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well user ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him and goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>She’s now looking at me anxiously
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”

you're just afraid of all the things other guys have done to her. you should embrace it instead

Already a whore

then we skip the ??? and go straight to profit! any pussy pics?

This whore deserves to be throat fucked until she starts puking all over herself like the disgusting fuckpig she is.

Wwyd?

keep going

Hasnt had much before me. Wouldn't cheat either i guess.

Just literally the best fucking of her life. She would be screaming. Best orgasm she'll ever have.

She's an obedient slut

Then?

Also more. Any nudes?

She'd swallow a mouthful of my piss?

Anyone think shes cute ?

i would love to fuck her preggo like this, both from behind and legs up around my ankles, i'd fuck her hard too, twist those titties, slap her tits and face, spank her ass red

Slut fuckbuddy, wwyd

i would ride her doggy style and creampie her since she's already preggo

Nice... go on

Here's another more revealing one for reference

Wwyd guys ?

how would you use her?

Wwyd?

Would fuck her until she was screaming. Any more?

OK, so, this what I am going to do. Your girl will be out and about, I'd walk up to her and invite her to back for some real fun with a real man, she accepts, we go back, she goes to the bathroom and gets settled in. I get her a drink and she relaxes as we talk, and she passes out "tired" at some point and I take her to the bedroom. She gets stripped, and tied to the bed. A dildo gets strapped inside her ass and I play some games because afterall, rape drug takes a bit to wear off. And let me tell you this, she really enjoyed the sweet alcoholic beverage and drank it right down. Ha ha. After she awakes, I let her know she'll be fine. Give her a strawberry dipped in chocolate and some water and then a ball gag. I then use the dildo to make her cum and use her holes to my pleasure all night long. She gets a room, locks her in, she will be comfortable, don't worry but guess what juffalo, you just lost your grill. Thanks for the slave fag. Peace

she is a southern blond.

keep going

i would sneak off to a utility closet with her, pull off her panties and lick her cunt until she's dripping. I would then push her up against the wall, lift up her dress, and fuck her hard until i filled her pussy with cum. I would refuse to give her panties back so she has to walk through the party with cum dripping down her leg.

>wwyd to these sisters

damn nice body, pressing her down, feeling her choke a little, she pushes back and i think not too much too soon, so i pull her back on the bed, slipping my hand under her dress against her panties, toying with and sucking on the exposed tit, pushing up the dress and pulling down the panties eating her out til she starts to moan like a dirty slut, pushing her legs up as i tongue her ass too, before grabbing her legs pulling her forward and slapping my cock against her pussy before pushing deep inside pulling up her legs, now she's gonna get it good

my chubby ex wwyd?

How do you guys get over the nervous feeling. 2 anons posted minutes ago and i'm still trembling (from anger?)

>p

by not having pussies. you know every guy is already doing this in their head every time they talk to your girl

Would cum all over her tits

My gf

You know this shit turns you on. You like it. Don't lie to yourself

What do you mean with not having pussies? It's probably not as bad as you think.
How would i know for certain:/?

sell her to a skinhead to get fucked

Wwyd? Gf has little fetish BTW.

WWYD to her?

drug, tie up and cart her off to my basement to be abused

i would have her ride my cock cow-girl style so i have full view of her perky tits and perfect hips. i would finish by cumming all over her cute face and glasses

Just give your girl to me, I will use her and spoil her well

That's more like rape. Dont think she'd enjoy that, brother.
It's not like i' feeling angry but my heart is racing now

More, I'd get her drunk off her rocker and fuck her on the coffee table

Why the fuck would i?