Could Vince Gilligan save Game of Thrones?

Could Vince Gilligan save Game of Thrones?

Other urls found in this thread:

media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/jPUKE2BngzZFHQUU5jljdFuhK-k/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2016/06/27/772/n/1922283/a978f300964c5510_tumblr_inline_o9et7mySuK1u24h73_500.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who

yes

Kys

>I fucked Tommen

Game of Meth

you mean if he took over and was in charge of season 7 and 8? no, the series is too far gone, its ruined and nothing can salvage it.

*Little finger throws his human pie on the ramparts and jumps on his horse and rides off at breakneck speed

Ron Moore could save it by making the story 'idk god did it lol'.

i wonder what kind of shit all you fans of this show will watch when it's finally over.

fuck, what will you cuckold mongoloids do with yourselves?

ayy

This season was great

You sound really bitter. It's just a show?

Rewatch it

Save? No. It's beyond redemption and has reached fanfic-tier.

If Vince got GOT from the beginning I think he would do a great job with character development. Characters like Jaime would have consistently great storylines throughout the seasons and other characters like Sansa who's development was fucked by Dabid due to not understanding the inner thoughts of Sansa would have a lot of its subtleties captured by Vince thus making her story much more enjoyable.

Pacing in general would be spot on and the execution of pacing in Daenerys arc in Meereen would be fixed, unlike Dabid and Dabid, who saw the flaws in the pacing of Meereen and somehow made worse.

Gilligan being so based will cut popular book quotes if they don't sound natural, and cinematography would be far better.

you think they only watch GoT?

*breakfast scene*

Lord Snow is going to go BALLS DEEP in Lady Mormont next season.

Praise the Lord of Light!

No OP, a meme director could not save a meme show.

dis

media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/jPUKE2BngzZFHQUU5jljdFuhK-k/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2016/06/27/772/n/1922283/a978f300964c5510_tumblr_inline_o9et7mySuK1u24h73_500.gif