Good looking poorfag here. How can I get on Tinder without having a cell number? I use a tablet...

Good looking poorfag here. How can I get on Tinder without having a cell number? I use a tablet. What's the best alternative to Tinder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alcohol and balls

Quit being a faggot, beer is cheap in a regular bar.

Hmm. How do I get balls?

its connected to facebook, not having a phone number.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Women don't want poor beta male faggots. Get a job loser.

No. It asks me to link a Facebook and a cell number.

android emulator + tinder, you can even set your localization to anywhere in the world, like Thailand and see all those ladyboys hitting on you.

I can't, I'm on disability.

Why?

>thinks being on disability completely prevents him from working
>healthy enough to fuck
>not healthy enough to work

sucks to be you then. just asks for a facebook account for australia

I do work at home but it doesn't make me much money.
Mental problems and a fucked up back
I've never fucked. I'd like to at some point

Get a google phone number, you pleb.

Shit I never thought of that! Thanks user.

Timber (not Tinder) on windows 10 faggott - thank me later and leave me some chicks

Damn that's good too.

hey bro want to fuck my gf?

Don't you just need a facebook account?

I don't know about anywhere else but you need a cell number and Facebook in Canada

Possibly.

Awesome! I'll even take the bat out and hose her off for you. Just feed her some KFC afterwards and she will be happy. Phone number?

Yeah it's (555) 555 5555 extension 123

Yeah it still asks for a cell number. Doesn't give me an option.

That's not working bro give me your real number right now or I'm gonna kill myself.

I don't have a phone number

This

meetme

no it isn't one beer costs 3-4€ and i drink like 8 of them to get in a good mood

I'm trying that but I've only been matched with bots so far. Thanks for the suggestion though.

>What's the best alternative to Tinder?
Bumble or MeetMe

This. Alcohol isn't very cheap where I am.

Wait, you dont have a phone number? I rarely use mine tbh, but even then it feels like it would be impossible to get by without it.

I have a landline because that's what my disability covers. No cellphone though, and Tinder needs to send an SMS.

Why are you such a fucking bum? What makes you think you're going to get laid being such a fucking bum? You're going to get laughed at. Where are you going to go on a date? Can you even afford a date? Holy shit. How can someone be this dysfunctional. You have a "tablet", but no phone? Brilliant priorities.

What do you suggest then?

Even my grandparents stopped using a landline. Seriously, is your disability that bad, or are you just lazy? Because getting a gf is the least of your problems if so.

Yeah it is that bad. I'm not allowed to work.

>implying good looking = bipolar scoliosis

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums and GET A JOB.

I would if I could. I have qualifications.
You aren't that far off. I know I'm attractive though.

he said he cant work dumbass. are Sup Forumsitches too devoid of intelligence to understand that some people simply can't work? Is that an incomprehensible concept to you?

Give us a pic of you

You can. Stop making excuses. Every minute you spend shitposting on Sup Forums, could be used to find a job.

Shut up you curvy spine nutcase.

>he said he cant work dumbass
I know what he said, dipshit. I just don't believe him. Did it occur to you that OP is a lazy, lying sack of shit?
>are Sup Forumsitches too devoid of intelligence to understand that some people simply can't work? Is that an incomprehensible concept to you?
Oh boo-fucking-hoo. Cry me a river. Not all jobs require you to be healthy. If OP is healthy enough to fuck bitches, then he's healthy enough to bag groceries. "Devoid of intelligence" you say? Pfftt. Don't make me laugh. Never have I seen such projection. Eat shit.

OP is clearly both those people mate, also I think everyone in here is probably just a different part of his unspooling curvy mind.

You dont add up user

>>Good looking poorfag here
>>I've never fucked. I'd like to at some point
>>Mental problems and a fucked up back

You're an actual retard, both physically and mentally. No one wants you. You're going to die alone, you crippled poor bastard.

Arent you being too mean with him?

Shut up OP, everyone here has straight spines.

He's right though. Is lying to him and giving him false hope your idea of being "nice"? If so, you're disgusting.

I don't think so, not for a narcissistic retard at least.

OP is clearly the majority of people in the thread. Hes on a mad one.

OP here and this was my last comment.

You're probably right, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Maybe there is someone as crippled and fucked up as I am that I could be with.

Holy fuck--so you're broke, cheap, and a fucking leach on society.

Hide your kids hide your wives everyone! This guy is the pinnacle of desirability to women.

Hey if there was a painless and responsible way to get euthanized I'd do it. I made a good living before my disability so I've paid into society plenty, my friend.

If you're under 40 thats fucking retarded. No matter how bad life is killing yourself is a waste of winning a biological lottery to even exist at all. Buy some more warhammer or a shinier back brace.

You do think anyone should have the right to die if they want? What's wrong with you?

Don't***

Not unless you have a real disability or a terminal illness.

There's plenty of white-collar jobs you can do. It's not like the only jobs out there are construction, or acrobatics.

I feel like having absolutely nothing to contribute and no future prospects equates to a terminal illness, but I appreciate your opinion.

Thats completely relative, you're just a lazy dick who would rather wallow in depression that try and do something about it. Probably your parents fault.