You think they regret making death grips?

You think they regret making death grips?

considering how retarded their fanbase is, I think they do

You think your mom regrets giving birth to you?

Probably not. Hugely successful considering what it is and has a devoted cult following. They've also influenced many artists even outside of their genres.

Zach Hill, maybe. MC Ride, no.
Stefan found his voice and style with Death Grips.

Which one of them do you think hates their meme fanbase the most

HSHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA

Probably MC Ride. I don't even think he likes any of his fans. Meme followers or not.

I regret hearing Death Grips

what makes you say that?

Why would they? Ride gets to exercise his suicidal thoughts. Zach gets to have fun. You didn't think this through, did you?

Andy is a madman

Seriously what kind of name is Andy

Stefan
Zach

...and freakin Andy

ANDY

It's hard to really read Stefan since he's so introverted, but I think he just wants to make music and doesn't care about the fans.
Theres only a few interviews with him and it just seems like he doesn't give a shit.

>I seen some free landed some tricks

They are sad guys. Specially MC Ride. I think they are proud of the impact they had and the hard work they did. Fan base or no they were ambitious and, depending on who you asked, they pulled Death Grips as a concept off well. Flawed the concept may be (again in some people's eyes).

Is it Adjective Noun or Noun Verb?

This... really made me think

Noun-Adjunct Noun, you fuck.

i'm very fucking sick of sharing this life with you user

?

Their fans are fine, they're not ICP

guess

no thanks

faggot

>it's another dgfag deluding himself episode

>Their fans are fine
t. death grips fag

they may dislike the fans, although I suspect they don't give much of a fuck either way, but there's no way they don't have a fucking blast making their music