Emma Stone and Alicia Vikander: Agatha Christie biopics

Emma Stone and Alicia Vikander set for rival Agatha Christie biopics

>The Danish Girl star Alicia Vikander and The Amazing Spider-Man’s Emma Stone have both been lined up to play a young Agatha Christie in biopics being developed at rival Hollywood studios.

>According to the Hollywood Reporter, Vikander has been approached by Sony to play the celebrated crime author in her formative years as a “proto-feminist” unhappy with traditional wife-and-mother expectations. Stone, on the other hand, has been pencilled in for Paramount’s take on Christie’s “missing” 11 days in 1926 – a subject already covered in Michael Apted’s 1979 film Agatha, which starred Vanessa Redgrave and Dustin Hoffman.

theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/27/emma-stone-alicia-vikander-rival-agatha-christie-biopics-sony-paramount

Which will win?

I can actually see Vikander as a young Agatha.

Alicia is so disgusting, jesus christ

she's cute

t. somalia

best emma stays winning

Alicia should go for the blonde, she looked stunning in The Danish Girl

bump

I'm still thinking Vikander's mother cucked his husband with a mulatto so Alicia was ther result of it, but because of cucked sweden mentallity his father thought she was his.

Seriously, Sweden and Finn genes my ass.

If the dad got cucked, it'd probably be with an arab or a pooinloo. Her face doesn't look negroid at all.

She looks like a Mexican Mennonite to me, a lot of whom are severely inbred

i miss emma stone threads

me too. i've had a crush on her since zombieland.

i never really paid that much attention to her until her perfect new ass entered the scene
now i feel like i have to make up for lost time

that's a big butt

4u

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

she has a really cruel/demonic sort of vibe going on in this outfit
it's so fucking hot

>she has a really cruel/demonic sort of vibe going on in this outfit

tfwywn be demon emma's foot and buttslave

pale girls stay winning (crying-from-laughter nigger emoticon)

>(crying-from-laughter nigger emoticon)