One of my desires is for a group of guys to come over, jerk off to my gf's big ass and cum on it

One of my desires is for a group of guys to come over, jerk off to my gf's big ass and cum on it.

Do you think that would be easy?

Other urls found in this thread:

mojoupgrade.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah

what would i say to her?

>One of my desires is for a group of guys to come over, jerk off to your big ass and cum on it.
Try this

she may or may not be into it...

Just tell her your fantasy and see
if she agreeds

hmm

not even sure where id find legit guys to do it

>legit guys

yeah, dudes without aids.

It would be difficult to prevent them from fucking her or her from sucking them off

you think? i think she might want to lend a hand, shes always been th eone to try to please. but literally maybe just a hand.

Wow this is presently surprising. A Sup Forums post where a guy talks about his mild cuck fetish, and doesn't get torn apart for it. This is really refreshing, as cuck has become the new faggot as of lately. I hope you have good luck with this OP, also post more ass boys.

another of my gf's ass

What is your address?

It's still early in the thread; anti-cucks have a nose for these threads and will show up eventually

Holy fuck man. Got any bare ass? Needless to say I would love to be one of the guys that comes over and blows a big load on her.

of course.

Yea that is true. They are like bloodhounds with nothing better to do than hate on people with a niche fetish.

Forgot pic

1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC

Her ass is amazing. Good catch. Wish i could hotdog that.

While I realize that this isn't a dump thread, I am sure it would befit us both if you dropped some more ass, possibly other body parts too. Maybe I can't cum on her irl but rest assured her pics will be receiving this strangers cum soon.

Thanks

You live in D.C, too? Maybe I'll see you. Or that ass

I really wonder what she'd do if i asked her to do this.

also, i bet you could slide it between her cheeks to cum..

wow what a bum

Here we go. Might as well fuck her while op watches and jerks off.

Depends, she might love the idea or be turned off by it. Your only job is to not pressure her either way. Side not, does she know that a bunch of strangers are seeing her body and jerking off to it on the internet? Wonder how she would react.

Also would love to touch that body man. Don't know what your rules on touching would be, but would love to fondle that ass and those thighs.

nah, not fuck her, just the final two strokes, hot dog her ass and cum in her crack..

>big ass
>big
Lol

no, she doesnt. are you really jerking to it? love to see that

also, im sure she'd let you smack it a little... finger her if you're clean? maybe? or maybe just stay back and watch it.

tiny tits

Dam that is hot. Would love to finger your girl infront of you. Love to eat ass so maybe she would let me. Bet that bitch would be begging for it by the time I was done. Also of course I am jerking to her.

maybe, possibly too intimate. if i tell her i want a bunch of dudes to blow on her, she might be restrictive. but she also may get really horny in the moment...

If she is into it trust me. After 2 strangers cum on her, she will be waiting for you to give her permission to do anything. Even if its fucking them. Give her some strangers cum and she will beg for more. It is like crack to some girls.

just start with you and one other dude

god i cant even imagine how awesome that would be to watch two loads of cum on her big ass as she giggles... wonder if shed lay there, show her pussy, or what..

Might be harder than you think. I've flat out told my gf my biggest fantasy is to watch her get gangbanged in front of me. Got her to role play once sex with me as a guy in one of her classes she thinks is cute. Never again after. She said she felt weird and that all she wants is me fucking her, etc.

If your girl isn't a natural whore, it's really hard to turn them into one

interesting. thanks for the input!

more?

You should kill yourself

If she is into it, she would probably lay there while the first guy steps up and fondles her ass while popping his load over her skin. When she feels those first drops of hot sperm hit her skin, she will be done. From there she will probably spread her ass, pussy, start rubbing her pussy even. If she is really slutty she might let the second guy cum on her face, but if not she will let that later guys do it. Deffinetly will be begging you to let them touch her, and to such their dicks. I gurantee she will want to do what ever she can for those horny strangers if she is one to please like you said.

hmm, seems a bit much honestly, shes very shy, but i think shed get into it a little...

where are you from user? i want your cum on her.

Again, all depends how much of a slut she is. If she really wants it and due to her loving to please, then what I said isn't far off.

If she is really shy and isn't too into it, she will most likely get into it, but only do things like rub the cum into her skin, or touch herself infront of them to help them cum.

Or of course if she doesn't want it at all that is also an option but it is kind of a win win for you because then you know your girl isn't going to cheat on you, as you provided her permission to do so and she still said no. Tho I hope the first option is true because I would love to hear you report back on how your shy GF was sucking some strange dudes cock to make him cum infront of you.

man i kind of hope it didnt go that far... id love to see 5-6 loads on her big ass...

ComicCon? There's bound to be a lot of guys who would agree that have never been laid there!

kek

mojoupgrade.com/
You fill questionarre separately and then it says what you both want to do

I'm afraid I am too far away for that OP tho I would love to. Hmu on kik if you want

Jamesman1244

i would but dont have kik

i dont think that has "bunch of dudes cum on you"

That is too bad OP. I was hoping to fuel more of those fantasies for you. I am still jerking tho so give me some more of her if you will. Wanna see more of that body.

what state/country are you from?

any other way to chat?

>doesn't realize it's the address for the white house

I am from Canada. Uhhh I don't know I could give you a throw away email I have for this sort of thing if you want

sure

[email protected]

we just want to fuck your gf.

>[email protected]

sent