It's been nearly 2017 years since the dawn of man. All of your ancestors procreated. Now you're here, on Sup Forums...

It's been nearly 2017 years since the dawn of man. All of your ancestors procreated. Now you're here, on Sup Forums, never getting laid.
What's your excuse?

>2017 years since the dawn of man
Seriously?????

No, it's been nearly 2017 since there was a great prophet who is the basis of one of the most powerful religions in the world and who never got laid.
We are merely following in his footsteps.
>Bow to us

He's right though, what's your point faggot?

Answer the original question.

You can't be this dumb. "2016" isn't just a random number we decided it was, it's sequential

How can someone be this dumb christ

You're confusing sex with procreation. They are not mutually exclusive. I'm antinatalist. I have sex, but I won't procreate.

>2017 years since dawn of man

Is you a dumb?

Yeah are you fucking autistic or what?

>Implying all of my ancestors had children
>>>>>>>>>>>>Being this stupid

Broke dick thanks to circumcision and bad luck
Next question

Your uncle didn't somehow fuck to make you, that would make HIM your mom or dad
dumbass

Putting your penis into a vagina is different than reproducing.

Plenty of people that get tons of pussy but will never have a single child and will die a genetic failure.

>It's been nearly 2017 years since the dawn of man

>It's been nearly 2017 CENTURIES since the dawn of THIS VERSION/VARIETY/SPECIES OF MAN

FTFY

My wife and I already made a crotch goblin. Just waiting for the sweet embrace of death.

Fuck you, I'll bet your dads a virgin

I want to be the little girl.

Ok.. that was wrong. It's been closer to 2017 millennia since the dawn of mankind

Broke and ugly

If i don't get laid in 2017 I will kill myself.

lvl 39 wizard here

i did not need Sup Forums, no, Sup Forums to piss all over my ancestors expectations of me

try harder to make me feel bad about my life