Atheists...

Atheists... Why do you think its okay to believe a massive explosion just randomly happened out of nothing but don't think its okay to believe god exists? I think your theory is way more impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html
gotquestions.org/who-created-God.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ob3ktDxAjWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm agnostic I just don't believe in any of these gods. Something is out there and the only way to know is to die

Learn to science instead of living a myth based lifestyle.

Because the physics support it.

As in the physics supports the explosion theory.

>Implying tuned universe theory doesnt support the idea of a god.

explain pls mr scientist

yeah, a hairy old misogynist that only about 1/4 of the population of the earth and has a personal dungeon of horror for those that don't blow his son make a lot more sense than 400 years of rational humanism.

fuck.
"that only about 1/4 of the population of the earth BELIEVE IN and has a personal dungeon of horrors..."

>allah is the only god an mohammed is his prophet vs massive eeplosion
i´ll take the explosion

What if atheists don't belive either of those? Both sides have no proof, but believing in a creature that loves humans and see all the shit they've done (accomplished) and do nothing against it is just retarded.

When the nukes fall will religion still claim this is the last day and God's will?

Theists...why do you think it's ok to make up lies, then claim your lies are my beliefs, then demand that I defend your lies? Dumbfuck...

IN: A cult created by a tribe of cave dwelling Jews dream up while on the verge of starvation and heavy dope smoking is some how FACT.

OUT: a few hundred years of direct observation and hand-on scientific research.

MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

A Christian came up with the Big Bang theory.

its a thing called free will. god cant control people. some people want to be evil. that's their free will.

>Cave-dwelling
>starvation
>dope-smoking
Inaccurate. And why stop at blaming the Jews? The religion has even earlier roots in Canaanite polytheism and Babylonian religion

I think this tread is bait but just in case it's not:
I don't believe that the big bang happened randomly, there are theories how it led to the explosion.
And I think it's perfectly fine to believe that god exists. Anyone should be alowed to believe in whatever he or she wants, you know...

my my.. so uneducated

>a massive explosion just randomly happened out of nothing
Inaccurate.
A massive explosion happened and we have no way of deducing what happened before that. We can theorize about what happened during the first moments of the explosion, but really our physics and understanding of space and time can only allow us to trace back to a time shortly after the explosion.

In all honesty, the question of "what, if anything, existed before the Big Bang?" is effectively unknowable and "God" is as good an answer as anything else. Big Bang Theory doesn't come anywhere near disproving the existence of god, though it does shit all over that "on the third day, god created...." crap.

UNLESS one were to presume that god created the parts of the universe to be already-in-motion which gives the appearance of it having been created at a much earlier point. That is a possibility that cannot be ruled out entirely.

Personally, I choose to believe that the earth came into being when Odin slew the giant Ymir and cut him into pieces. He made the land from his corpse, filled the ocean with his blood, the sky is the inside of his skull, and the sun and moon are his eyeballs.

inaccurate??? Really????

Here's a picture of jesus as the Mormans picture him; accurate? Jesus was a Jew.

Do you need a scientist to explain evolution to you too? We can still see the radiation from the explosion, and all the stars are moving away from one specific point. There was an explosion that expanded our universe, it's not debatable just like evolution isn;t.

heres what he probably looked like: tell me about "inaccurate". You sad fuckers are the poster children of inaccurate. Your own fucktards picture jesus, adude from the middle east, and a Jew, like a Stockholm model.

Dude, God doesn't exist. Religion is just here to teach us about good and evil. It's not about a God, it's about the humans and their lives. The religions tell old storys with morals to teach us to be nice to other humans, reach our goals and don't behave like idiots.

Bible says long hair on a man is an abomination.

That ain't Jesus, it's an idolatry image.

im fine with people being atheist. The thread is more directed towards the atheists who AREN'T okay with people believing in God

how did it happen mr scientist

cute theory

Exactly. Though hating gays is apparently fine.

2/10, not funny

We don't know for sure, because we weren't there. It's also not something coming from nothing, no part of the theory requires that and I've never heard it explained that way besides when christfags misinterpret it.

What we do know is that the bible is a myth and that there is no evidence for god.

I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
Spin me around the world
and nail me to a cross.

You mean the atheists you've just made up and given a position you don't agree with?

well then the thread is actually directed towards intolerant people in general.
Live and let live :)

okay lets just say it didnt happen out of nothing. What was there before it? What you atheists dont understand is something cant just pop into existence. It has to have been created by something

When your beliefs cause division in our society which wouldn't happen without your religion, then it's a problem for the rest of us. When you're pushing for our kids to be taught magic in school as fact or equivalent to science, it's our problem.

Nothing popped into existence you dipshit, I literally just explained it to you. Seriously how stupid can you be?

There is a lot of religions out there, is in our nature to create something to belive, a "God", we all had the same design, by "design" i mean we are created to feel pain, depression, happiness, and anything else.
Every single living creature had design, same as every planet and all the universe.
If we are not alone, in other planet this living creatures will have a design too.
My point is there is a architect for all these things. Every single thing existing has a designer.
I believe in a God, not in a Religion.

The Bible is old af and there are other verses which say something like "love everyone as much as yourself" so it's pretty much paradox at some points.
It's not made for our time.

And if people truly believe in God it'll always end in disaster as seen in history multiple times and even today with IS. Modern live started when people realized that God doesn't rule everything and people can do something about it.
>French revolution of 1789

>Jesus was a Jew
No fucking shit

What does that have to do with the inaccuracies I called you on?

okay let me put it in a way your tiny little brain will understand. What existed before the big bang? something had to. What was before that? Everything has a beginning. For something to exist it must be created.

Emotions are a survival and control mechanism you dumbass. You don't need magic to explain them. Fear makes you run away from things, anger makes you fight them, pain makes you avoid things, sadness makes you avoid that experience, happiness makes you repeat successful behaviors

We don't know for sure yet, could have just been condensed matter, could have been another cycle of expanison and collapse, we don't know. That doesn't mean that magic is real, you simple fuck.

Time to stop using this argument, theistfags. Physics has progressed and left your god's favorite gap to hide in obsolete. The universe has always existed, no big bang, not that it happening justifies your imaginary friend.
phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

I love how you aren't addressing that something has to be created for it to exist.

Something could have always existed, but you are too simple to understand that. I've seriously said it in every post I've made to you and you still don't get it.

You support my point, idiot. I'm saying that a "mechanism" like you say was created by somebody else, is like when you build a robot, but a way more complex robot=humans.
In resume of what i say: God make the brain to be like this:
>Emotions are a survival and control mechanism. Fear makes you run away from things, anger makes you fight them, pain makes you avoid things, sadness makes you avoid that experience, happiness makes you repeat successful behaviors

atheists cannot get dubs
prove me wrong

Christian here

It was just there I guess. I think you focus to much on time, time doesn't exist. It's a concept created by humans thus 'past' doesn't really exist

Evolution made the brain like this. I was assuming you weren't dumb enough to deny the existence of evolution, should have known better.

IT HAS TO BE CREATED YOU IDIOT. YOU EVEN SAID YOURSELF SOMETHING CANT POP INTO EXISTENCE

KEK has willed it

it has nothing to do with time. im pointing out the fact that things cant just construct from nothing

Lmao your lack of intelligence is exactly why you hold on to magic as an explanation of life.

It has always existed. There is no creation necessary.

God had to be created then you fuckwit.
>God always existed
Or maybe everything already existed dickforbrains.

Also, what make everything work? What make your brain work? What make the fire and the water be the way they are? What make you feel the water and the ground feel the way they are?
You believe more than me if you think everything just "exist".

Nothing coming out of nothing or infinitely powerful, magical white man coming out of nothing. Hmmm...

In I was being serious. Christians who have an image of a long haired Jesus are idolaters.

Literally nothing that you just asked is a mystery, you are just too stupid to ever look it up and learn about it. You have the internet with all of these answer or god forbid, an education, and you go through your life assuming these concepts are magic?

fucking lmao

Fucking magnets, how do they work? Stupid scientist bitches can't tell me shit about how magnets work! Checkmate atheists!

Even then, humans don't know everything and if nothing exists, God doesn't exist cuz God was created by humans.

Seriously this topic is one none side can answer. A magician doing everything or it just exploded and was there. Both shit.

There is a point when evolution began, i believe in evolution too, and god too, not in religion, religion was made by humans.
Evolution can be anti-religius but not anti-god.

And what made the brain of the first living thing?.
"Every living creature adapt to their environment" so your design change.

go to this link cuz i dont want to spend 40 minutes typing. you will probably dismiss all of it anyways but whatever gotquestions.org/who-created-God.html

Seriously, atheists and agnostics; I want you all to look at these responses and realize that this is why these people believe in the supernatural. They are genuinely too stupid to comprehend the truth of our reality.

>And what made the brain of the first living thing?.

Evolution did, are you retarded? A huge portion of living things om Earth right now don't have brains either.

>SOMETHING CANT POP INTO EXISTENCE
This is false.
Hadrons pop in and out of "existence" constantly. Actually everything in modern science tells us that "existence" isn't really the right word. "Occurrence" is more accurate. What we perceive as solid matter that "exists" is really trillions of minuscule processes that are constantly decaying.

Take your skin for example. Human skin constantly grows on the inside and flakes off on the outside. You may think your skin is the same skin you've always had, but skin cells die in less than a month, so there isn't a single living skin cell on your body that will still be there next year.

The universe doesn't "exist", it's "happening". Causality tells us that this occurrence must be the result of a previous occurrence, and that while we can only trace the chain of events back to the Big Bang, *something* has to have happened before that to cause it. We'll never know what it was. Maybe it was another universe that preceded ours and collapsed into the singularity that exploded to create our universe. But we'll never prove that, much less deduce what that universe was like, whether it had the same laws of physics ours does, or anything about the universe that preceded it, or how far back the chain goes.

>A huge portion of living things om Earth right now don't have brains either.
This is why we have religion.

Let's put "magic" concept here: Every that is supernatural or out of context with reality".

What's reality?: What we know, and it's normal for us. If human could fly from the begining that's would be normal, not supernatural.
So magic can be everything that exist, just because it's natural for us and we can prove it by formulas, that's don't mean it's normal, it's just the way we know things exist.

Boom roasted

Don't try to weasel your way out of this, you didn't know only a few minutes ago that all of those things are explainable by what we already know.

1. The Big Bang is quickly becoming an archaic theory, and physicists are moving towards more sophisticated theories such as an infinitely expanding and contracting universe (among a few other prominent theories)
2. God is just a perfunctory way of filling in the blank with a half-cocked preconception of what you think could be responsible for the first causal event. It raises more questions than it answers, and there's too much of a superficial connotation to the word "God" for me to take it seriously.
3. You need to respect the provisional nature of knowledge. We'll always know vastly less than what we do know, but what we should NOT do is make unfounded claims that can't be supported with evidence or logic. We should continually strive to learn more, rather than settling on the most superficial answer in the history of superficial answers... "God". It's like saying something is "infinite" if you don't know the limits -- it's lazy.
4. Belief should be a means to an end, otherwise it always veers in the direction of wishful thinking.

Bruh atheists have such a simple way of thinking about things. Kinda sad really.

Somebody tell you Water had a molecule that contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, that are connected by covalent bonds.

But in the end how the fuck put together all these thing can make water? You can say atoms and all that shit but why put together all these make everything work?
It's just the way we see these things, and we undestand it in this way.

>Atheists
>Cites a scientific theory that you may or may not buy as an atheist
>Assumes "I don't know, but your explaination sounds like bullshit" isn't an answer
zozzle

Can anyone explain spontaneous human combustion then? God.

>inb4 string theory

ROCK SOLID ARGUMENT HERE

Given: We don't know for sure where the universe or life came from. We kind of just ended up here without conclusive evidence indicating what the grand scheme of existence is.

FROM THIS, the Atheist concludes that there isn't some guy that designed the universe. This is an unfounded assumption, but not ridiculous.

FROM THIS, the religious decide to believe in a creation story that explains everything, but gives no evidence for itself. To be religious you must ignore the obvious reality that the doctrines of your religion are completely arbitrary, interchangeable with the doctrines of thousands of other religions claiming they are all right, based on literally nothing, and written and re-translated a million times by people with their own motives and interpretations. Any religious interpretation of "God" is a work of fiction and more unfounded than atheism. This is ridiculous.

FROM THIS, the agnostic realizes that the universal truth is currently unknowable so it only makes sense to assume nothing.

The conclusion of the agnostic is the only one that isn't fucking retarded. All we can do is speculate and form our own beliefs through introspection. Looking inward is the same as looking outward because the mind is a microcosm of existence. Fractals pervade through everything.

Is that why all of the religionfags in this thread don't understand the basic scientific concepts that they're trying to dispute?

There is a designer for everything. Back to sleep.

Atheism doesn't mean that you KNOW god or gods don't exist, it's a lack of belief in them. Do you think it's debatable if Santa or fairies exist user? It's not, it's safe to say they're made up by people.

Nobody cares what you think.
Reality just does its shit and cares not a fucking flea's testicle about what you think is true.
Physics and chemistry rule this universe... get over it, god-fucker.

>What we already know
You know we don't know anything?.
We are limited in everything. We know germs exist because microscopes and every single theory of every "smart" person in history born because of common sense. Our nature will never let's us reach the point of comprend everything.
In a future we will find another thing more small than atoms but in the end, we don't gonna find the reason that exist, the reason why universe exist, we can say everything exist because of the big bang, but the universe exist before the big bang. We can suppose but not "find" the thruth.
I prefer believe in god.

Here hear Asap Rocky and shut up.
youtube.com/watch?v=ob3ktDxAjWI

>There be a designer fer everything.
...like snowflakes, sand grains and warts?

yes, faggy

tell me what you know about god?
>anb4 you dont know anything
thats right you dont know anything
so why do you blindly believe?
ill tell you why , since your so good at being told what to believe.

your religion want control over your mind (the universe is mental)
control is power and power corrupts
your a slave to corrupted masters
now you want to push your ill gotten believes
onto others.
where is your god now?

Pssst! We already did. They're called quarks. Get a clue, Cletus.

science.

Did you never bother to look this stuff up? Are you just too dumb to understand it? I really don't get you people. They are how they are because of the atoms and molecules that make them up and the bonds between them. No one designed a snowflake or a sand grain, they are a result of their components. You people should be put in camps

You sure? They seem to form quite well due to natural processes without any jesus-cum or hand-waving by imaginary yahweh, just fine.

Bro, that wasn´t god. That was the catholic church. Literally all churches use the name of god to benefit themselves, which, ironically, is against the third commandment god gave Moses.

Agnosticism is just tepid atheism. Atheism is the absence of belief, and most atheists (excluding the "fedoras") recognize that you cannot disprove any myth with 100% certainty; however, you CAN assume, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the notion of a Being with desires who created the universe, is merely a construct of the imagination and can't be supported with a stitch of evidence. Agnosticism gives religious nonsense the benefit of the doubt, and I think that's weak.

I din't know it, sorry, but i was trying to you undestand my point, and i don't study that area.

"If it were possible to reason with religious people, there would be no religious people."
~Black Science Man

NO ONE WANTS TO ANSWER THIS. CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

BIG BANG BABBY!

This.

>They are how they are because of the atoms and molecules that make them up and the bonds between them. No one designed a snowflake or a sand grain, they are a result of their components.

And what made them bonds between them? You can say whatever, but they are designed this way to work like this, put the argument of the graind of sand in atoms and molecules now, they are designed too. You can say they attract ech other because of...