Advice time

Advice time.

Should i dump my girlfriend of 3 years because she is getting fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_NLaq9uuSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ask her about it. problems don't get solved by non-communication

Can't bring it up, can't mention lets go to gym together (i go normally 3/4times a week). Hell can't even suggest diets etc that i am currently doing, when i see her she will sit and stuff her face with carbonated drinks and sweets beside me while i'm not having any.

why can't you bring it up?

Refuses to talk about the issue and only responds with ill do it when i want to do it and thats it. Then goes off to "rebel" by eating shit.

Me mentioning it can be something as little as "let's go for a run together" and then I'm suddenly forcing her.

Then give her an ultimatum. Stand your ground if its that important to you.
Tell her to take better care of herself or you're moving on.

"If you give up on yourself, I'll give up on you".

She'll probably hate you for it. She'll probably leave to find a more submissive partner. But that's a risk you need to be willing to take.

this is the most sound advice

Skip to 8:00
youtube.com/watch?v=H_NLaq9uuSg

I feel i might have to, I really don't understand why it's such a struggle for her to get into it, she has lost weight before and she was so much happier for it, looked better, felt better and hell we even did some 5kms together. Then she went away to work for 5 weeks and has lost all motivation and has continued to put on weight

Sounds her personalty is selfish. To put her needs over ypur own. With short term thinking. Shell put short term pleasure over long term game an will suffer cor it an bring u n ur kids too.
Dump her and find someone moti ated sympathentic n less emotional.

honestly dont word it like that she's fat.. bc plenty of girls who did that w/ you would still stay big or get fat (esp after babies)

say that your lifestyles obviously don't line up and health/weight/her spending all this money on expensive junk food is just not compatible with you, and that you love her, but she needs to be more compatible with you or you'll move on. don't say you don't love her bc shes fat because i honestly doubt thats the biggest (lol) issue here from what it sounds like

yes op, make sure to tell her she isnt perfect enough for you, then you can feel good about destroying another human being.

also it just sounds like she's not happy anymore? most ppl gain weigh when they're stressed even if they don't overeat.. if she works out and saves the treats for weekend treats she'll be happier too. it sounds like shes super self conscious and if you just call her fat itll be like talking to a brick wall. brin up her happiness. spending time together. being healthy is being happy

Its about trying to see if this is going to be an issue long term because if she can't get her act together now when she's young to do so when will she? Sorry if you get offended by the fact not everyone wants to date lard

She started gaining weight again when she went away to europe to work as a nanny, super easy job (is how she described it to me) and just ate everything around her. Put on a stone in 5 weeks

ding ding ding

yeah, yeah. it sounds like shes eating for entertainment. thats ok, food is great, but she should eat healthy stuff. do either of you cook? the less unhealthy food in the house to begin with, the easier itll be for her to change her diet back. save treats for what i call 'soda saturdays/sundays' and eventually she'll lose the new tolerance for em

did she get raped while she was there?.. its really weird for her behavior to change. i'd seriously try to talk to her and be like 'look if you're not willing to talk about this, i'm gonna leave, but please sit w me and tell me why you're suddenly so defensive about excersizing. you used to love that and you seem out of control right now. what happened to the old you?' kinda faggoty but yknow, women

As far as I'm aware nothing bad happened to her while she was there. I cook but we don't live together she still lives with her mum who is obese which doesn't help any. Honestly worried she is gonna turn into that.

Anyway anons thanks for the talk. Phone is low on battery so have to go. I'll try speaking with her tomorrow about it and see what can come from the whole situation, cheers for being dead on and for the advice.

tbh I like chubby chicks but is really a better place to be asking these questions.