Portugal and Spain used to be Islam territory, but somehow they totally recovered it as catholic country

Portugal and Spain used to be Islam territory, but somehow they totally recovered it as catholic country.

How did they do it actually? that will be the main key to recover world from evil islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Las_Navas_de_Tolosa
youtube.com/watch?v=2RBazTfpybw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Río_Salado
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nj0LQUcJKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With sword and musket

Kind of this.
We took them off before they got too cocky and we set out own culture here. We should just kill them all or make them work for all of us first world countries.

>Spain
>first world

we're talking about arabs here. Anyone who isn't a fucking brown terrorist should be considered a decent country.

by murder and war

Honest question, how do you guys deal with your undeniable Muslim heritage? Is it something you look back on with some sort of pride for all the nice things it brought you that remain in your culture today, or is it something seen as shameful that nobody likes talking about?

People love the alhambra, and are somewhat proud of things like Maths, brought by the Arabs. However, I can see a difference between these muslims we're talking about and muslims nowadays. They were ahead considering it was lots of years ago, but they're still there and are nonsense fucks. People here don't like them too much, even though they speak too much about how bad racism is.
I personally hate them as a whole, but I have absolutely no problem if i have to cope with some of them if they're nice and educated.

Portugal and spain didn't exist back then so what are you talking about

Lmao Gook.
9/11 was probably done by your slanted ass pilots.

>muslim heritage
We are all the conquerors of moors, I have nothing in common with subhuman moors.

This

Al-Andalus is older than both of these countries

While I am glad that you fellows in the Far East are beginning to see the evils of Islam, I would be remiss in my duty if I did not inform you that if you do not convert to Christianity in the near future, you too will be purged.

Catholicism/Christianity/Islam/Judaism, etc. it's all the same social cancer.

Do Americans have anything in common with the Abos they conquered?
No

All the Moors were expelled, all the conquerors of the north settled the south.

t. Abdullah bin Aziz bin Abdullah Ramthani

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Las_Navas_de_Tolosa

youtube.com/watch?v=2RBazTfpybw

Death to moors.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Las_Navas_de_Tolosa
The Caliph Muhammad al-Nasir himself died in Marrakech shortly after the battle, where he had fled after the defeat.

mm Moor blood.

This is why people think we're retarded dude

Chichanos in action

Converting a nation isn't that easy. It took Europeans centuries to fully convert Europe. The same with Islam in the middle east. Religion ties a group fo people together and they double down.

The crushing defeat of the Almohads significantly hastened their decline both in the Iberian Peninsula and in the Maghreb a decade later. That gave further impulse to the Christian Reconquest and sharply reduced the already declining power of the Moors in Iberia. Shortly after the battle, the Castilians took Baeza and then Úbeda, major fortified cities near the battlefield and gateways to invade Andalusia. Thereafter, Alfonso VIII's grandson Ferdinand III of Castile took Cordova in 1236, Jaén in 1246, and Seville in 1248; then he took Arcos, Medina-Sidonia, Jerez, and Cadiz. In 1252, Ferdinand was preparing his fleet and army for invasion of the Almohad lands in Africa. But he died in Seville on 30 May 1252, during an outbreak of plague in southern Hispania. Only Ferdinand's death prevented the Castilians from taking the war to the Almohad On the Mediterranean coast, James I of Aragon conquered the Balearic Islands (from 1228 over the following four years) and Valencia (the city capitulated on 28 September 1238).

By 1252 the Almohad empire was almost over, at the mercy of another emerging African power. In 1269 a new association of African tribes, the Marinids, took control of the Maghreb, and most of the former Almohad empire was under their rule. Later, the Marinids tried to recover the former Almohad territories in Iberia, but they were definitively defeated by Alfonso XI of Castile and Afonso IV of Portugal in the Battle of Río Salado, the last major military encounter between large Christian and Muslim armies in Hispania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Río_Salado

>Saint mission: kill all the muslims
>Convert muslims and radicalize cristian cucks that lived under the muslim rule
>Organize society between old cristians (good boys from north) and new cristians (converted and cucks)
>we won the war
>Inquisition
>Start proyects with the goal of clean the spanish blood and spirit
>kill jews and muslims
>Export christianity to other continents
Defend catholisim
>we wuz the soldiers of God
>we ded now
>kick muslims out of our country if their population grows

spanish history is full of these ironic facts. No wonder all the world laugh at us.

siempre que escribo veo fallos en la otrografia

Mobilize 20 million spanish soldiers and give all the sudacacas kikes and moors/nigs expulsion or death.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nj0LQUcJKM

What gave it away lmao?

You guys were pretty based. It's sad that Anglo lies discredit your history.

Read up the inquisition.

The moors we had weren't as shitty as the current Arabs.

They had maths and architecture and sailing techniques that we stole/developed.

Why do you think we started sailing so much sooner than everyone else?

We only kicked them out because they didn't like booze or pork.

>We only kicked them out because they didn't like booze or pork.

totally justified

that said, some of us were more motivated...

>implying Asians aren't the only group mostly free of cancerous religions
Why do you want to ruin them

Cordoban sultinate falls apart into a bunch of warring states, and the Spanish states take turns teaming up against them for a couple hundred years.

Imagine if the Greeks had conquered Turkey and forced the millions of Turks to learn Greek and become Christians again?
Thats Spain

Spain is the Anti Turkey and vice versa.
That doesnt mean Spaniards changed a lot racially, because most muslims were local converts, and many muslims prefered to emmigrate during the reconquista, and once it was over, the few remaining ones were expulsed.

Honestly, Islamic civilisation in Spain was really rich, you guys should be proud.

And you chose to forget about the suebis and visigoths because?