Eastern Russia

Is it hapa paradise?

Do Asians mix with Slavs a lot here?

If not will it happen in the future from Chinese migration/annexation?

I just want a hapa land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKm8Lq4xbfM
youtube.com/watch?v=mQSEakcKx7o
youtube.com/watch?v=hGMcQHxBspI
youtube.com/watch?v=tBO6hVTYcqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>0
some people are born with cancer and mental retardation, race mixing is just that.

They are not hapas, because they are full Asian. Slav + Chinese = full Asian, because Slavs are Asian.

Russians are what we think of stereotypical White people. :3

Blonde, blue eyes, long legs.

>I just want a hapa land
I agree, I'm tired of being caught in the crossfire I'm fed up of half asian goddesses being railed by anglo cock

It's still East European shithole but next to manga-islands and kimchistan

Hapa paradise is here.

There're bunch people with mixed families with Koreans I guess much more then with Chinese. In other parts (Baikal, Yakutia etc) with natives.
(Pic Related) Model in Japan. Russian mother from Khabarovsk and Japanese Father.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKm8Lq4xbfM

She with her father
youtu.be/Irz6NIz6OKo

Central Asia= Mongoloids+Middle Easterners

if you consider them White

youtube.com/watch?v=mQSEakcKx7o

youtube.com/watch?v=hGMcQHxBspI

There are some mixes Kazakh\Kyrgyz with Russian\Germans\other in Kazakhstan. In Uzbekistan may be with Koreans.

I hope your whole family will die by cancer

Since few years we luckily are getting our Poles from Kazakhshit

kazakhking

friend or enemy?

americans are latinos

There is Sikhote-Alin, mountains place in the east side of Russia

What happened to the chinese/manchus living there when Russia took over? Were they sent to China?

6/10

The area was always sparsely populated so the native Manchu/Tungustic speaking people was quickly displaced by newly arriving Russians and Chinese.

In China they still have Manchu towns where they teach Manchu but the language is in a worse state than Irish

What is like Vladvostok?

>hapa
Wat
>mix
That's what I've heard
>Chinese migration
It's kind of a paranoia fuel for some people.

Hapas should be exterminated tbqh.

What is hapa?

they are whiter than the east asians and most certainly whiter than the SEAmonkeys

The worst possible roll you could have in life, if you are born a hapa male you will be condemned to life of torture. Unless you live in the US/Canada/Australia/NZ if you live there you'll be fine, also if you're a girl you'll be good

>russia
>paradise

>Russian mother
>foreigner father

why russian women look for stranger ? are you guys that horrible ? do you take shower some time ?

white and poor asf is the worst if you want a white gf. poor shitskins got ''muh exoticism'' going for them but poor white guys are useless to white women.
thats why western euro women never date eastern european men but have no problem fucking with arabs and niggers who are just as poor.

Russian Japan. Same weather, same goods in markets, same right-handed cars.

My father is English and my mother is Filipino, no girl has ever fucked me or touched me in my 20 years on this earth. My Polish friend though who is 5ft tall has fucked dozens of English girls, his older brother has fucked an obese girl from Poland in his room while I was in their house. Her boots were military surplus boots and were size 14 at least

I'm hapa (1/4 kaz, 1/4 russian, 1/2 italian) and better than you (and probably than every sad fuck posting on Sup Forums) in every aspect of life: phisicly, mentally, economicly. How does that make you feel?

>I'm hapa (1/4 kaz, 1/4 russian, 1/2 italian)
Considering that mix is superior to someone with a Filipino monkey for a mother and an emasculated Englishman for a father it really doesn't surprise me.

>le all Russians are Asian meme
Can hardly call that mix an actual hapa, no where near WMAF

Christ mate calm down. People don't give two shits if you're a hapa

>Do Asians mix with Slavs a lot here?
Not really

eh
both half-koreans i know have russian father

Just move to Australia man. It's full of people just like you.

That's barely hapa at all. Do you have many Asian features?

No but they definitely care about me being a shitskin foreigner in their country, my fathers country, all the family I've ever known aside from my mother have been English and now my fathers countrymen think I arrived here last year, or I'm one of the calais scum that have relocated here.

The fact I was born in this country counts for nothing, the fact I have English blood counts for nothing because it is unrecognisable after the mix. They do give a lot more than two shits if they have to share their country with a halfbreed like me.

as someone whos of similar ethnicity, I think you're just a little too concerned with it

Im hapa half Japanese half white but i look like a typical mexican. Don't understand what you mean by bad roll.

Fuck off, like you said, we're full.

>similar ethnicity
Is your mother a monkey? Filipinos are abominations, there is a collosal difference between japanese/korean women and Filipino abbos.

>little too concerned with it
You try living your life in a town full of pikeys, working class English and eastern europeans, the people I've lived around and worked with have made it clear I am a foreigner in my fathers country. Because I'm not English any hardships or problems they face they blame me, they expect me to owe them everything I have because they seem to think I chose to come here to earn money and I'm a full blooded foreigner(half of my family are English), the Polish and English at my secondary/sixth form called me mohammed and floored me on the concrete multiple times for years because I was a shitskin.

They overcharge me, let out the air in my tyres, tell me to go back to my own country, spit on the ground as I walk past them, ask me for cigarettes them punch me, go out of their way to let me know I'm unwelcome in my fathers country, they think I owe them the world for sharing their air, their pavement, their town, their country, my fathers country.

Thing is I can't even blame them, my father is a race traitor my mother is a monkey I never asked for this, I can't blame them. Instead I do my best to not offend and disgust them.

well different in that eng/jap and upper class bubble, but it cant be that bad

>Vladivostok

Hamada Outoo!

youtube.com/watch?v=tBO6hVTYcqM

They're right, you don't belong there. Thing is, it's not your fault. Blame your parents for not having the foresight, self control, and pride to not race mix. You can help others not have this fate by not breeding. Have a good day.

fucking lol

You are a fuckin beta

Your misfortunes are only due to your behavior, and stop calling your mother monkey, retard.

Listen Jorge, you honestly don't think being excluded by children during my developing years to the point where I was hitting myself on the head out of frustration didn't permanently fuck me up? This was due to me not looking English btw, my old primary is full of Polish and Indians now but when I was there it was English/Irish, I was the only foreigner in my class, I didn't realise why they were doing this to me all the family I've ever known have been English other than my mother. My behavior is because I am mixed race, it is because I am rootless and have never been welcome in my fathers country.

Also
>filipinos
>not monkeys
Are you saying Filipinos aren't monkeys?

>Is it hapa paradise?
I heard that Russian women + Chinese men is a common mix there (as well as Russian + Korean).
You won't find any statistics about multiracial citizens in Russia because people can only pick one single ethnicity in the Russian census.
13% of the population of Vladivostok did not give any information about their ethnicity in the last census, I think those people are most likely mixed-race (white and Asian) but that's just an assumption

That's bullshit you retard
1. You don't have the option to choose "mixed race" in the Russian census which is why you will never have data on multi-racial people in Russia
2. Your pic doesn't even show the number of people who gave no answer
3. Most Chinese and Koreans in Russia are unregistered immigrants which is why the census data is extremely inaccurate

Maybe you should move there and help make it become hapa land

Slavs are asian though...

Move to California or Texas or somethin dude.

We are black.

Move to the US. I haven't once heard anybody care (in person) about people being mixed race unless they're rednecks.