Sup Forumsros

Sup Forumsros

My auntie lives next door to me and is recently going through a divorce.

ive always had a feeling that she had a thing for me but after the divorce, even more

she came to my house and gave me an external hard drive and told me to view the files, it was a special wire so i went to her house with her to look for the wire

we found the wire and i plugged it in, it was her husbands hard drive. i see a folder called "x" so i open it

>holyfuck.webm

its the picture linked below. Im fucking diamonds and she is stood over me and she presses her boobs against my back. she clearly wants my fucking D

after snooping through the hard drive, she gives me it, with the wire and tells me to keep it safe.

as soon as i got home, i transferred the 20GB folder to my laptop and now i have all her x rated shit. do i fuck her bros? im really tempted to and how would i go about it?

post pics

how old are you. you get with her, have a couple of drinks, sit close, look in her eyes... get closer...

closer you dumb fucker. then you reach around her to hold her.

then get on the floor and walk the dinosaur.

now post some of them pics.

Have you been jacking off to it?

Let's see em Sup Forumsro

give us some pictures

Bump

Let's see her sucking cock.

more.

share the rest

yes fuck her

get her drunk and stay close to her the entire time, touching her arms and back

offer to give her a massage because she to help her relax from the stress of the divorce

Seduce her.

user here is the deal...you're gonna have to make the 1st move. She will never do it. So you're just going to have to go all the way with it. Dont take the 1st no as an answer either. You can do it. I believe in you.

More pics pls

Is she the sister of one of your parents, or is she married with your uncle?

If it's the second one, fuck her.

Also, moar please.

shes hot. I love legs like hers. Yes do it you idiot.

my mothers sister

Post pics and fuck her when u get the chance user

Fuck her hard.

MOAR FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Upload tot mega?

BUMP FAGGOT

Damn op eat her pussy while she blows you. Next of kin dip it in.

Do it.

She must have a thing for you with those engaging actions. Also she is a beautiful lady. Deliver more pics please

more.
pics.
please-

also more

That's actually how I fucked my cousin. Told her we should go to a bar and we got fucked up. Went back to her place and ended up smashing.

>now i have all her x rated shit

Then proceeds to post non-x-rated shit

it works everytime if the girl is even slightly into you.

post more
op

op pls post more

That picture triggers the shit out of me.

op if you see this
it is very important for me that you post more

Helps we hadn't seen each other in more or less 10 years. Definitely helped us jump that "related" gap.

can u please dump to stop this thread from 404

Don't let this 404

Why, he's not gonna post anyway.

Op is too much of a fag to even post pictures, let alone talk to her, you wouldn't even know how to hit on her it's so far beyond you

We won't know till it happens or not so why not try to wait it out

And for your info...she loves it in the ass

If that's all that was on there, and she showed you and said to keep it, you might as well just ask to fuck

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, your "Aunt" is a man.