Ask a sailor anything 3.0, bored asf, im on duty today, IM SAVING ALL YOUR ASSES AGAINS THE AKBARS!

ask a sailor anything 3.0, bored asf, im on duty today, IM SAVING ALL YOUR ASSES AGAINS THE AKBARS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8BAVeSp_FxU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-iUSN-pcVdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u mean u are to dumb to do anything except being a meatshild?

Fucking militias.
Dont you got some weekend warrior shit todo right now

Akbars? wait are you racist?

but but

>MUH FREDOM
>my payment

yeah, work and blast some black metal u dumb libtard

allahu akbar
towelheads
snackbarians
roaches
sanc00ns/dune

Protected from what? Terrorist pirates? You even have the useless camo, going to go hide in the water?

>black metal
Edgy teeny are we ya twat

post dick 2bh

What made you want to join the navy and not a real Branch?

You have nothing else to offer society other than sacrificing your worthless life to protect us from an imaginary threat that you created

how does it feel to be a literal government drone?

we already know that since 2010, but yeah just like navy seal rangers of the muhrine crops

but we gonna change of uniforms soon

we wuz kangs of the sea

8====5.5average===D

i should consider suicide

Do they still dock in Madrid and places similar to test out the brothels?

>Implying your not a drone of your own vices

Give them hell, captain America.

i listen the f- that i want

what do you listen then?

hillbilly country?
rap nigg?
rock/alternat. kid shit?
screamo, "core" metal?
pop lgbt?
death dicksucking metal?

i cant understand verbaly the muhrines
im too puzzi for the army
im not smart enough for the airforce

CG no thanks

Why is your uniform blue? Is it to help keep you camouflaged when you fall into the ocean?

i mean its true, and we get paid by the jews agains their own peoplw and we help them to the training

>muh benefits

get rekt

roda too!,

i did not went on deployment because i got to my ship after it but the guys told me that there were some girls that look 18yo but they actually were 14 and up its like daamn!! have fun

im hispanic (central american spic)

lmao

yeah

Doesnt matter color of cammies. They are "supposed" to react to the ocean to make you easily seen if you fall off ship but nobody fucking wears unwashed deployment cammies so shit doesnt work. I digress, are you a devil dolphin or some other gayer job?

My shit is above your paygrade.
youtu.be/8BAVeSp_FxU
Don't be a little faggot and show me what u got

>sailor
>Saving all our asses
top kek.

Kill yourself, dumb inbred obese libcuck. Military are heroes, autistic faggot. Fucking die.

what is up with that gay style of tucking in your trousers with no blousing straps? The only time i ever did that was in flight deck gear on deployment, but in NWU's it looks gay as fuck.

rate?

Why are your boots bloused so high, shipmate?

Kek

Why don't you go fuck yourself to death, NEET faggot. You've done nothing in your life worth talking about.

Shipmate if you don't get back to work imma slap the fuck outta your boot ass

im a gorilla warfare deadass bee

Why the fuck aren't your boots bloused properly?

All of you need to get of your mom's title and do something with your lives. All of you are worthless with no life experience other than the retarded shit you get off of this website. SJWs aren't destroying the world, people like you worthless cunts are.

>im hispanic (central american spic)
is spain in central america now?

can i slip my tubesteak into your sister?

lol tecno, edm is cancer

go back to youtube and look for marduk - fuck me jesus (full album) listen to the whole album and comeback

You're a faggot.

but but

>muh beretta m9 with 1 magazine

>your mom's title
>mom's title
>title
mom

how big is your boat?

thanks, no matter what i do, im gonna make sure that you guys taxes are well worth it

As big as your mom's pussy

How's it feel to be a nasty fucking leg?

im using blousinf straps .. its just that i had to crop the pic.. 4cuck only allow 2mb pictures and my phone takes 16mb pics lol

i wont state my rate, but its part of the aviation field

im doing navy and chill with my right hand lol

Given your obvious experience with seamen: what percentage of navy boys like the peen?

k

let me guess. AZ? Cmon give me more than that, nobody cares on the interwebz. AM here.

Aviation is gay... A200 First class here.

what do you do when your not on duty?

SHOW ME THAT YOU ARE A CHIEF OR AN OFFICER ... SHOW ME A PICTURE

boy, i was in the coastguard and met many navy folks, you all don't do shit so stfu.

Holy shit a framer that can use a computer? You must be a special kind of tard.

not op, but the answer is 100%

thanks for the logic

hey if you guys want more, go to fb and look for anti sjw fb pages

yeah since the 16th lmao

top kek and you think military is expirience. please i served in the military and all civilians do is treat me like im a hero. i'm no fucking hero. i came back and now im a piece of shit just like everyone else.

lol i squad 300lbs and you?

probably not even your own weight you beta cuck

sorry bruh, i was using this cable as a handle and the back shell came off. want me to write it up?

BURNED

Sounds like you were just a piece of shit before the military

wasn't a citizen when I joined, was the only non-security clearance rate I could get that was open. every day is torture.

AS you frame destroyer tool breaking flight stopper rate!

>thinking I'm talking about lifting.

The pog is strong with this one. It's okay, we can't all be super duper paratroopers.

A430 3rd class here, go back to your office and play with your phone while not doing shit

which day are you in the barrel?

Enjoy the big game today?

lol they are just meat sheilds like he said tbh

Nope just a 2nd class lol

workout, work on my car, browse fb and fb,clubing, friends, shoot guns, paintball, fuck around

LEL. that's not a real aviation rate i'm sorry. go back to your shop while we get the birds ready on the flight deck plz

Only people who care about that game are the faggy officers nobody likes.

Obvious troll post

I did 4 in the Army with an afghan tour. I did more in that time than a Sailor will do in 15. That little M9 ain't gonna do shit.

sing me the song STFU from papa franku or get b&ed

I understand. I was a recruiter before transferring to my current billet here in Vandenberg, so I sent a lot of highly qualified sailors to shit rates or undes because they didn't meet clearance requirements.

thats ok not everybody is a weak ass manlet

Lol stfu pog must be super hard risking your life. JFC go and eat your McDonald's you cuck

woah now sailor, you've had enough sodium in your diet today

Hey, I actually work. I'm the only sailor at my current command so I actually have to do work.

fugging REKT BY THE ARMY

CDI this nuts brah

rekt

>tfw you've never felt your knees in the breeze

Glad your strong enough to walk that clipboard up and down a ship 100 times.

lol at least we rank up faster and we dont suck that much of ass

At least I didn't have to scrub my ears like I did with rings of saturn.

Fuck your shit neet sit down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-iUSN-pcVdc

lol true, thanks for your service, and thanks for playing call of duty in real life now go back to the >>>/VA/

yep. my c-way is due this month since it renewed after I re-enlisted not too long ago, best believe i'm going to try and convert out. my year group is eligible so why the fuck not.

I'm actually a shit bag 2nd. My motivation has died

mcdonalds suck dick, i eat wendys itd more healthier

fucking kek'd

aye aye aye future master chief

>don't suck as much ass as AM's

then explain to me why every piece of SE we turn in continues to get sent back with the same existing gripe?

OP HERE IM IN THE LHD-____ GUESS A NUMBER FOR MY SHIP

Who gonna show some traintracks
someday bitches

we do leg day plz

What's your rate? I'm an EO just curious

LOL anyone who joins the US military belongs to the dregs of society. Your too stupid for college or even a trade school. You have the IQ of a chimp and will end up dead or paralyzed fighting for jew interests kek