I can't stop thinking about girl from my studies. I cant sleep and eat...

I can't stop thinking about girl from my studies. I cant sleep and eat. I try to forget about her but everytime when I see her I want her more. What to do I want to end my suffering.

kill yourself you heart throbbing faggot

/thread

you just gotta talk to her dumbass, girls are the opposite of scary

unless youre some beta male faggot who's going to obsess over a girl from the first time you see her, ask to go on a date.

Being fair though, the girl in OP's pic looks pissed. Would not talk to.

She doesn't know me that well. I sit with her on one subject once a week, we talk a bit but nothing more

that aint the girl ops talking about, seen that pic plenty of times. but to your point, girls make faces and act like that too ward off the faggots/potential stalkers

Thats not her but she looks almost the same. Same jaw, same color of hair

thats what dates are for. and dont call it a date when you ask. ask her if she wants to go grab something to eat

>girl from my studies
>russain girl on pic

well she is slav aswell

wanna her vk page?

no thanks

Op, i was in your place once. I started my being friends with her friends and then i slowely got to know her better. But you do what you want man. You should talk to her though

Problem is that I have opportunity to talk to her once per week

she has a boyfriend you fucking faggot

Thats why you should ask for her number or something. Talk to her!

actually she doesnt

so she is a woman, you are a man, you are both single... let me think a about this a minute

the solution to your problem is obviously to go on Sup Forums

I cant just ask her for number that would be weird. I need good situation to do that

If she doesn't when she obviously could, means she's not looking for one. Just give it up

you could have told us beforehand that you are also a girl. this complicates things

meant to quote

ask her out you pussy

a faggot like you doesn't deserve puss ppuss