Why does the republican party even exist ?

Why does the republican party even exist ?
It has no purpose.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/20/milo-gays-trump-theres-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't agree therefore everything they are is invalid

Those sources kek.

>dems beat republicans in all these stats
>still lose election
Kek

Well the Obama administration has 3 accomplishments...made school lunches inedible, healthcare expensive for people that actually work, and started a race war...but no let's keep them around

How are you this retarded? its actually impressive...

because the american educational system is the worst in the industrialized world

What's funny is that only democrats are dumb enough to look at these numbers, and not be able to see how they're not even logical without manipulation.

>implying republicans don't do the same shit all the time

>Implying that makes it right for you to do it.
I'm not a fan of republicans either, but between the two they're clearly the better.

Why does the Democrat Party exist?
>Its only a douchebag regional, coastal party.

I hate both parties but the process and results of executive policy is not like flipping on a switch.

One could just as easily argue that the democrats reaped the success of the republicans and the republicans reaped the failures of the democrats.

You offer a very solid argument. I can see why you think that.

Another thing to point out is that the US dept of labor has already been caught fudging the numbers. They haven't been counting people no longer looking for a job as unemployed. Not the mention the fact that any jobs "created" where done so at a 20 trillion dollar price tag which hardly counts as a win.

To further promote cuckold culture.

Not him but he's absolutely right

you're him and you still haven't provided an argument...

Guess which party is in total control of the gov't for the next 8 years?????

>8
Sure kid

>I call people kid to insult them for disagreeing with me
>I call people kid because no adult would ever have a differing opinion
>I call people kid to show how mature I am now and how because of this I am obviously right

I'll bite. Because I don't want to live in a LGBT triggered world where people are just mentally retarded. That's the only reason I voted for trump. The LGBT community is doing more harm than good, as are the people supporting it. I'm a faggot and the straight people supporting that shit are even bigger faggots than me.

TRIGGERED!!!

>i voted for trump because i hate LGBT
Your typical informed trump supporter everyone!

Wow how are you this dumb, your party has literally been taken over by faggots and you didnt even realize it?

“Gays for Trump” -Milo yanopulus ( self proclaimed gay for nigger dick)
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/20/milo-gays-trump-theres-war/

I voted for Trump because it made pretentious liberal faggots like yourself cry.

Sure kid

Is that how you rationalize being a dunce?

>kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid kid

You talk about kids more than a grade school teacher, a little league coach and a pedophile combined.

Trump is an accused paedophile...he had to settle the case for 25 million.... what do you have against paedophiles all of a sudden...

Sure kid

>implying it drastically changes when Obama took office 8 years ago.

Le funny meme xD boy you sure showed hi1m!11!!

How are YOU this retarded?

Take a guess, kid.

how is this thread still alive, ou fucking cumskins need to find an actual hobby, jesus.