Hey Lets talk about White Pride Shall We

Hey Lets talk about White Pride Shall We

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_of_the_Caucasus
railroads.unl.edu/blog/?p=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vastly preferable to white guilt, although it becomes almost meaningless when most proud whites are cucked by Jewish religion.

Believing that one race of humans is any better then another is a huge example of hubris and should be considered a fallacy

I'm black btw

Having pride doesn't mean you think you're better than others on an individual level or on a group level. Ideally it is deserved and only means you've acknowledged your (or your group's) accomplishments.

Nah, a hubris is somebody that give the back to his own race for the purpose of been accepted in a retarded society.

OP said white pride, not white power.

Kill all niggers

Lol

> White pride when eastern europe and USA is considered white

You first big guy

I mean if all white people stop being so pc and start doing something about the shit that its going on in our countries, white power will rise and from canada to argentina to europe will be white without minorities(i hate black tbh)

Try again, loser :------)

Having power doesn't mean you think you're superior either. Power is earned.
Eastern Europe is doing better than Western Europe at being white, considering all the adult male "refugees" that were too scared to fight at home that are being let into countries like Sweden, Germany, and the UK.

If we allow the whites to be proud, they will enslave us all again.

Nah, we just gonna send your ugly black ass to africa we're y'all blacks belong

*where

Good thing we don't need to ask your permission. All the legitimate slavery going on in the world is in Africa by the way.
U.S is a lost cause. We're the ones that should go back to Europe where we belong.

And then are you gonna take your ugly ass back to Europe?

Why do you beat people just because they don't belong to your race ? Pic related ?

>implying no other rave dies that
They all do. Ask the individual.

Lol, we colonized america from canada all the way to Argentina, if we just start having more immigration of white people to the americas then the new world will be our new Europe, south america its really white and north america IS white,

Nah, i'll stay in America we colonized its ours now.

Cuz those arabs are fuckin parasites.

Man, he was a syrian refugee not asking for any trouble... Why the hate ? Did he deserve that punch just because of his supposed race ?

So then you're just complacent with the genocide that occurred to get you here, and now you're complaining that other races are colonizing you and you can't do shit about it.

You sound like a major cucklord.

Kike detected.
Trying to turn a tide you kike. Nah first get rid of the jew then. Arabs have homeland.

Omg my perfect girl

I mean yeah , that was fucked up but tbh idc

>genocide

Do you mean sneezing onto the natives?

I hope so.
He probably was mad that there has been a huge influx of foreigners in his country that want to take his home for their own (and do some rapes and convert people to their religion). You shouldn't punch people though, you should just deport them.
>North America IS white.
Nigger, whites are projected to be less than 50% of the population of the U.S within the century. America will either need to segregate itself or become thoroughly mixed. Only the rural U.S is white.
It's kind of been taken, my dude.
Why didn't he stay and fight for his homeland?
What exactly am I supposed to do about the massacres of Native Americans? They don't even want it back at this point.

Lets

Both cockasian

>being proud of others accomplishments

You mean 'History' ?

muh superiority

Nah, they're not colonizing anything, they're a minority that can be remove easily, i dont wanna kill them, just send all niggers to africa and make south america 90 percent white thats it oh and dropping all minorities to 5 percent in all white countries

>pride
Nothing to be proud of

>only thing worse than a nigger is a nigger hater.

b-but joos are white

Lol dude the arabs can have palestine back, I'll support them.

This pretty much sums up why this thread is pointless and everyone should just hide this thread now, thank you.

what's to be proud of?

This thread

Nah the only thing worse than a nigger its a jew lol

the day when Sup Forums speaks sense... we are adrift on strange tides, mateys.

almost every great achievement

Pride for the same reasons negros have auspicious pride, mexicans have pride, Asians have pride. Same Same, but many many more great accomplishments that everyone benefited from.

Yup.

?

Yeah well I'm not holding my breath, faggot. You've had more than 70 years since the second world war and the world's only gotten more integrated and diverse. People like you are all talk, but you can't even do half the shit that you claim. Especially ironic since you claim the people colonizing you are so inferior to you. And all you do is sit in your basement crying and complaining about other races. Your cuck level's off the charts, wannabe piece of shit.

based on the fact white subjugated every other race wherever possible.

So, all asians are the same?
You put Indian culture, Chinese culture, Korean culture... all in one bag.
This sound very racist.

lol

i'm trying to imagine you

it's not a pretty picture

I don't hate the other races, like African or muslim, but I have a great deal of pride in my own race.

I'm proud to be scottish and german.

No one gonna mention how they sneakily changed "black" to "African", but didn't change "white" to European or American?

f

But achievements are individual things

>based on the fact white subjugated every other race wherever possible.

well, those that whites didn't subjugate, they should be proud that whites did not subjugate them.

Being subjugated is not something to be proud of user. Sort of like selling your own countrymen into slavery, like the africans did?

zero pride, much shame for africans in that respect

What an ugly woman. No wonder she wrote such a shitty book demonizing proper civilization.

Hail to that brother.

This is why universal health care is not for Americans.
>Caucasian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_of_the_Caucasus
lel
Black and Asian culture is just as diverse as white culture though, and there are plenty unifying elements of white culture. Why wouldn't he say "European culture and heritage"? He thinks whites are less than these people.
Neither have actually been tried because they're both completely unrealistic in theory.
Europeans are real people too.
Why is it commonly accepted that character traits can be bred into dogs but not humans? Why is there chauvinism of the "civilized" over the "primitive" when "primitive" is just a derogatory term for "natural"?
I don't know what youre "?"ing to.
Slavery ands subjugation was worldwide, and whites also enslaved and subjugated other whites. We ended up being the best at it. Don't get mad.
Enjoying that language?

>But achievements are individual things

Only when it applies to whites, right?

Because other races take great pride in their race's accomplishments.

no, no. it's perfectly reasonable to take credit for every achievement of anyone ever who had a vaguely similar genetic background. it absolves you of responsibility to achieve anything yourself

Too proud to fir in his vehicle!!! damn i wish i was white!!!

PROUD AND LOUD BOYS!!!

I take pride in the fact that my ancestors and forefathers set up the greatest country in the world - free from religious control.

I don't base my happiness on it, but it is a point of great pride.

Because other races don't do that. Hell, that's the only way blacks in America seem to live.

Yeah but it was pretty easy for them to do all that while literally shitting on every other country.

for every fat white dude, there are 20 fat ass negros..

Your point has been smashed to atoms

Tru arians roflmao xD

is there a point to any of that bleating bullshit?

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

>Yeah but it was pretty easy for them to do all that while literally shitting on every other country.

Do you have an example of our forefathers shitting on other countries?

I realize you're trying to spread anti-american sentiment, and won't try winning you over. You'd rather insult the country you live in, than to leave.

total straw man, don't you see that?????

argue against the point, not "they're the same so it's OK!!"

I dont agree with the sentiment whatsoever but you're diverting. all white achievement is off the back of subjugation and enslavement. end of story.

you're too stupid to understand just how stupid you are.

If you could...then you wouldn't be so stupid. catch 22

Oh hey, it's another trumpanzee thread. This one from the loser white boys without a clue who failed st being white.

Have you thought about leaving to another country that seems more superior than the U.S. for you?

One that provides better opportunity to succeed? One that literally has preferential laws for negros and mexicants?

The country that has black only television, magazines, newspapers, black owned businesses that are allowed to only hire negros.

fuck yes hot as fuck

Which is scientifically proven.

>all white achievement is off the back of subjugation and enslavement. end of story.

yeah... slavery.. like the Chinese didn't build our railways, and Irish and Italians didn't build our buildings.

PROUD WHITE AMERICANS BTFO

>Yeah but it was pretty easy for them to do all that while literally shitting on every other country.

I'm serious fuckstick. Have you thought about leaving?

What prevents you from leaving to another land of opportunity shit for brains?

We have too prserv our heretige guise

Niggers are victims. Everyone feel sad for them.

Chinese built the railways?

railroads.unl.edu/blog/?p=32

you're living in a fantasy world my friend. you can't rewrite history. not unless you and your kin annihilate every trace of the past 300 years. good luck pond scum

needs more QT's

Its mostly bullshit.

muh vicarious accomplishments!!!

Daily reminder to fuck off and die alone

Where can I gains a woman like that?

>like Jesse's girl

yeah, quote a fucking sociopath.

See my third response below. I don't hate America (at least I can even capitalize it), it's just that it's easy to have a bunch of philosophers thinking how to build the best society when you're colonizing and exploiting pretty much every other country (mostly African and Asian countries). That doesn't make it not the best place in the world (because it is), just means it was a little easier to set up than you probably think. Which is all I actually said in my post, which you might have realized if you were reading at above the 4th grade level.

What a clever argument. Convenient, even.

I can't actually find where I said the US wasn't the best country in the world. I happen to believe that it is. L2read dumbass. See above as well.

See above. And also learn to read.

agreed, ill start sharing effective immediately

>you're living in a fantasy world my friend

I'm not your friend. I don't even know you. All I know is your constant whining- just your whining. We don't hear all the bitching from successful black people.

The hundreds of thousands of millionaires in the United States don't bitch like that. They get up, they go to work. They do something that makes them feel good and makes them successful.

What holds you back?

post eyes to prove you're white