Name a better comedian pro tip you can't

Name a better comedian pro tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0to4IqRq-l0
youtu.be/kaTliRh40ic
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have all his stuff and I have listened to it many many times. But it's not valid to say he was the best comedian. There are different styles. He certainly was one of the best of his style, no question.

Carlos Mencia

/thread

Indian accent: "Now get de fuck outta my store!"

>Carlos Mencia

OP didn't ask for comedians that plagiarize.

Bill Burr
Lewis Black

Life is just a ride

Sam Kinnison
Louis CK
Bill Burr
Chris Rock
Daniel Tosh

Hicks was more of an activist or a revolutinary in a sense. He wasnt that funny. Ive listened to his stuff and it makes sense but im also not laughing.

George Carlin
Mitch Hedberg
Steven Wright

Donald Trump

This
This

These lists need to be combined.

sam hyde

Steve hughes

You're fucking welcome.

the one and only, Lenny Bruce. Give it up.

on some real real though, it's Sam Kinison

Mitch Hedberg?

gtfo. seriously

go back to plebbit

Guessing you're a Dane Cook fan

maybe Howard Stern? That guy is endlessly funny. In any case he is unquestionably a genius

>Bill Burr
>George Carlin
>Iliza Shlesinger
>Richard Pryor
>Doug Stanhope

Well-hello

Truth.

George Carlin
Richard Pryor
Doug Stanhope
Bill Burr

I love Hicks but he's more thought provoking than funny.

Oh you are fucking hot garbage

Robin Williams
Dane Cook
Bo Burnham

He has a good writing team TBH. Earlier in his career he did the whole "shock jock" but that was more like less dangerous jackass pranks. The HS show was funny because of his writers. But he is definitely a genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=0to4IqRq-l0

10 years old, still great

What I'm shocked is that no one mentioned David Chappell or Richard Pryor

Nvm

Jeff dunham
Larry the cable guy
Sinbad
Gallagher
Ralphie may
Gabriel iglesias
Lisa lampanelli
Jeff ross
Dennis leary
Carlos mencia
Every comedian whose gimmick is being a woman, fat, gay, or a minority
Every twitter comedian

Amy Schumer

I can actually respect Gabriel Iglesias

not to mention Donald Trump

Colin Quinn, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, Chris Rock & Patrice O'Neal

Bill Hicks is better than this guy lol

I'm the guy who said Patrice. Ashamed of myself that I forgot Norm!

I already said that a long time ago you STUPID SON OF A FUCKING NIGGER

Marc Maron fans? I like his newer stuff, like Thinky Pain, but his old stuff like Not Sold Out is great too.

What was that dudes name that died? The white guy with longish hair and glasses. He made quick short jokes

damn and here i was thinking he comes up with all that wit on the fly

Everyone on this thread is an idiot. Frankie Boyle is better than anyone else listed here.

You can fuck right off.

yeah boi

ARTIE FUCKIN LANGE

HEY FLUFFY!

Sean Locke

Search for him faggit!

Bill fucking Burr!

Bill Burr just sounds like an angry white man the whole time like seriously. I cannot relate to anything he says

David Spade

I second this

Quality funny guy. Thought he was great seeing him live on a recent trip to UK. Have to say though that brit humor is light years ahead of USA.

youtu.be/kaTliRh40ic

Monica

samefag

Sean LOCK

Also

Tommy Cooper

He literally did on stage and made it funny. RIP

Nope. Responsible for one post only numbnuts.

Greg Giraldo is the King!

F A G G O T

Fuck yeah Mitch Hedberg is the shit!

Stephen Harper
Jim Carrey
Justin Trudeau
Justin Bieber
William Shatner
Rob Ford
Conrad Black
Pamela Anderson

US humour sucks ass. If it's not screaming and shouting, it's insults or just "look at me, I'm black/asian/hispanic and people be like, whsaaaaaaaaa"

Fucking gaaaaaaaay

i think it's a big deal to be a minority in america for some reason

Mitch Hedberg

we just talking about standup, or overall?

standup = louis ck, stanhope, carlin

overall = bobby lee, norm, patrice, otto

colin quinn

Dunno man. Hillary claiming the media lies when this bitch claimed she was under fire when landing in a helicopter as state secretary, not sending state secrets by unsecure email and not responsible for many deaths.... Now that is pretty fucking funny satire right there!!

Every foreign comedian sucks ass.
That nigga with the long hair and Australian accent? Fucking sucks.
Trevor Noah? Terrible.
Face it, America dominates your shitty pleb nation's comedians and it's not even close.

Baby gorilla!

You mad brah?

neither of those guys are canadian

Louis CK hasn't said a single funny thing in years.

Define "foreign" when the USA POPULATION is made up of people from all around the world.

Fucking autism >9000

To say there is an absolute best is impossible, because tastes are subjective. But Hicks is definitely up there with the greats of adult humor.
Carlin, Pryor, Bruce, Rickles, Hicks, C.K, etc

>Justin Trudeau
the truth

Ya, but ya got to give it to Jimmy Carr for being both English charming and having some of the rankest, rottenest jokes out there period.

Hicks was not that great tbh. He was strongly opinionated for his time and not at all afraid to show it, but that doesn't make a great comedian.

Eddy Murphy was funnier than Hicks. No contest.

lol, did you really try to see if that point would stick? I'm sorry, that is, if not the most shitty argument i've ever seen on this site

TRUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

why do people think Rickles is funny?

If your measure of comedic merit is unpopular opinion, then I guess so, he is up there with Carlin.

There is something to be said for traditional comedy, and, you know, jokes. Rather than conspiracy theories with unconventional delivery.

The last time i saw his show he had like jd, sal governale, and i can never remember the blonde dude. But he has a shit ton of writers. Most of them go off and develop shows. He defintley has the best writers money can buy. Dude makes like 67 million a year.

Then you are a newfag. There have been many shittier reasons given, asshat.

Besides, he's right and you're retarded.

>Foreign

was meant for

Alex Jones

You do have to scale it a bit for the era they come from. Way back when most comedians worked only clean, he way saying things and making jokes on stage that were a bit shocking. Pushing the envelope, and opening the door for future adult comics.
That, and some of his stuff is just genuinely funny.

JD is the most worthless piece of shit blubber that ever existed on the planet, let alone the show. There's no way he's writing brilliant stuff for howard

Carr

I agree, she was an amazing artist.

Different Carr.
Now if that picture contained a Priest molesting a Choir boy.......

i can't get over how this guy does the part on christians implying they're all rednecks. It may have been relevant in his time and I agree everything should be allowed to be made fun of but it's just an annoying low hanging fruit type of piece to do. Also, he's smart as hell and seems pretty enlightened, but he seems real spiteful of religion like most other comedians, which just isn't funny which is the whole point of being a comedian. Like, too many of these motherfuckers try too hard to be george carlin and be all political and forget that most people watch comedians as a form of escapism to have a laugh and forget the problems of the world.

>Russell peters
>Patrice O'neal
imo actually funny comedians, also Louis.

Well you gotta realize that he did that kind of comedy 20-30 years ago.

yes, fuck the haters I like louis

Here's another overlooked comedian.
Jim Jefferies.

Which is exactly how people make Hocks out to be a good comedian, they work on a scale. Unfortunately Hicks just wasn't that funny.

Alex Hooper from roast battle on Comedy Central.

Alex Jones isn't THAT funny.
>inb4 Cuck King
>inb4 BBC

>Hocks
Is this ylyl because I just lost

Nobody mentions this orange headed mong?
Karl Pilkington

I really like Hicks, but my criticism is that he would sometimes drag out a joke for a just bit too long. Sometimes till it became unfunny, and instead tedious.
Then again, it might be my attention span.