youtube.com/watch?v=M3DoOkav3Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:(

Life is misreble my dudes

the only reason i go on Sup Forums anymore is for the feel :(

Reminds me alot of this one

that song gets to me everytime

These threads really make me feel something. That meloncholy bliss is relatable

there's something really comforting about being able to cry about the shitty side of life with people over the internet that you might never speak to again. feels threads are pretty ok

Bumb

I'm just goon lurk a bit. Been a lame day. How are the rest of yiu anons?

Life is lonely

We are together in isolation.

>tfw the qt 3.14 you're in love with who isn't interested in you is in love with someone who isn't interested in her

It's like a backwards love triangle, fuck.

There's a J.Giles band song, uh, love stinks is the name. Has lyrics like that

Why do you say that user?

Bc it just is

Can't argue with that.

Gonna give it a listen, see if I can identify

Identify what?

With the song.

I do.

People always leave in the end

Right in the feelios...

>you're in love with who isn't interested in you

>you're in love
>she isn't interested
Pick one, m8.

I've been there, i know it feels like love but it isn't. With time you'll realize you were just obsessed.

Won't stop hurting until you move on, though.

Yea I agree. Love is an obsession but true love doesn't come at first sight

I’ll never forget you
You’ll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you till the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
I will never forget you
And you’ll always be by my side till the day I die

Such a simple song but it makes me emotional every time I hear it now. Not just for my mother, for every woman I've grown to love and hurt over time; I apologize. Never have I known what it is I'm doing and I still dont.

I wish Alice Glass hadn't turned out to be such a fake bimbo. ;_;

Name?

To hell with all this. I'm gonna go back to school, get some serious-ass degrees in electrical engineering and computer sciences, and make us all fucking AI controlled 2d waifus. 3d if you're a pleb. Look out for me, niggas. I'll find some way to sneak some Sup Forums reference into the logo, or a joke into the slogan. Desu or something. Or the Sup Forums site symbol clover thing.

>surprised a woman in a fake bimbo
Found the underaged faggot.

Dubs don't lie, godspeed user.
It's about time we stoped suffering just to not feel completly alone and have sex once in a while.

Personally, if AI gets good enough, i might just live out my days in a farm with a robot waifu.

And live with a fucking fake whore? To hell with that. Get a real fucking woman. Anyone can do it.

I saved this shit from a guy in a feels thread a couple days ago. Lets turn this into a motivation thread.

DUBS SUPPORTED BY TRIPS

There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes. Also I want mine to be a trap. Hook a nigger up bruh.

This is literally me right now with my ex........ we were together for 3 years. We broke up 5 months ago. I loved her so much but she told me she couldn't love me back and didn't want to waste my time. I did everything I could to make her happy. We still text each other every now and then but I just found out that shes with another man and she's happy. I miss her.

I didn't realize this was a

> rage over other people being retarded

thread.

I got into a make out buddy situation with my ex recently. It ended bc she didn't want to go through further if it didn't matter

Stop the texting, you need her out of your mind, user.

Either be happy that she's happy and move on, or be mad that she's happy and be happy yourself with someone else to get back at her.

Those feelings you felt for her? They were all you. Go find another girl to feel that way towards. Or don't. fuck bitches and be happy by yourself for a while, it's not bad at all.

The bauty of those feelings you felt comes from you, not the person you feel them for, and ain't no bitch in the world who can take that from you.

With love and conviction, a raging lover.

Gay

Hang in there brothers

It is you pussy, realize it and don't ignore it. pussy

Dude, just kill her inside you. Stop considering that such a person exists. If you cross paths with her, ignore her completely. Not out of shame or fear of communication. Out of spite and hatred. Hatred can be a useful tool sometimes. Don't give in to the pre-conceived notions that "oooh hate will rot you inside, karma this and energies that".

You're better than her. Kill her inside you. She stopped existing now. She ceased to be.

ya'll fuckers need this

Nondescript stick figures. Not the author's fault your particular mind automatically goes to two men.

Honest to god, before I clicked on it, I thought the picture was some dude sucking horsecock.

Love is love. But not for us...

This would be good if not for the redunant, inapropriate as fuck text

This so much

youtube.com/watch?v=M3DoOkav3Zw

>tfw trans, but gays keep fucking up everything

positively ancient

But real good feels

hit me right in the feels

I asked the girl I've had feelings for a awhile back and she actually said yes. I never thought I would get to feel the rush of emotions you get being with someone you actually care for. I forgot what it was like to hold someone's hand or hug them goodbye. It just feels so good and I hope these feelings never go away again

Good on you user
Hope everything goes well with her!
Goodluck :^)
Dont take these moments for granted.

I don't have any girls in my life, I've never been friendzoned. If you never try, you can never fail.

Sounds like a pretty lame way to spend the only life you'll ever live. For the rest of eternity you will no longer exist.

>obitchuaries
what a retard

Thanks for the good luck user, and I hope I never do because I know I'll regret it

Don't be that way, there's always something good in life. More likely things will get better bud.

true but i like my comfort zone

Well he did drop out of highschool

Exactly, there's always something great. Yeah life can be dark at times but you have to look for the light.

Feels

I hope you don't ever get depressed from being lonely.

It was the best eight years of his life

It's too late

"All of my problems are other people's fault"
-This shitty comic

So you don't like your comfort zone...

all you fags need to grow the fuck up or kill yourselves already, yeah life is shit, yeah that girl/guy probably isnt thinking about you the way youre thinking about them, so the fuck what? theres more to life than being someones companion, what makes me sick about these threads more than anything is i can relate to how youre all feeling and the depression and the loneliness but that was something i grew out of when i was 16, so there must be quite a few underagers here or people are slowly becoming fucking pathetic. You like that guy/girl? make them fucking regret ever letting you go, dont sit at home and cry, dont take antidepressants to cheer you up, dont drink booze till you forget, remember his/her goddamn face everyday in all its perfection and use it to motivate you to heights you never thought possible, that feeling you have right now can be channeled into a force, a willpower so fucking great that you can ride it to learning any skill or improving upon skills you already have, and when youve conquered whatever world you choose to inhabit youll find youre a different person than when you started your journey and that the person you were pining over for so long and feeling miserable about cant even hold a candle to the person youve forced yourself to become, the best part is (unless that persons dead or moved very far away) if they see you making a success out of your life they're always a phone call away and trust me that bitch/bastard will call you if you make big enough splash especially if they have no one else to hold them and tell them they're special anymore and then itll be on YOU to decide if you want this person back in your life or if you wanna just keep things casual. YOURE ALL LITERALLY FUCKING GODS, YOU CAN CREATE BUSINESSES, GOODS, MUSIC, ART WORK, LITERATURE ANYTHING YOU WANT ITS ALL YOURS FOR THE TAKING AND YOURE GETTING HUNG UP ON SOME CUNT/BASTARD THAT WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE GARBAGE, NO ONE CAN "MAKE"ufeel

Anything good in life requires you to step out of your comfort zone. Try new things, it's a good way to make advances in your life.

Bruh

T R I G G E R E D

It's becoming harder with every failure

says the guy lurking a feels thread on Sup Forums on a saturday night