I cant even sell graphics I have worked on for 4 years on Fiverr for $5 AMA

I cant even sell graphics I have worked on for 4 years on Fiverr for $5 AMA
Also general feels thread

Thanks user im gonna steal your content now

Not mine in the thread just a tier of artwork I will never be able to achieve

If there is anyone lurking, gn
I hope your night it better than mine

I was going to start an insightful reply but then I saw this comment and realized its not worth it.

"I will never be able to achieve" is the words spoken by a true loser, a gutter trash worthy not of $5 dollars, but a few pennies. I will give you more than one penny because you at least have good taste in pixel art, but that is all.

Try working at something for 4 years and never being able to even keep a friend around to talk about it with, then get back to me on how your confidence is

you only need a month to fund it, if you can't the proyect isn't worth it.

Send a link to your fiverr

It was 5 for me. Same, no fiends to talk to. But it was some of the happiest days of my life. I was free. I remember at my office at 2 AM at night looking up at the stars across the urban landscape and thinking "soon this world will be mine".

You sound like a homosexual child man. In my darkest times, I never lost sight of my true power, who I really was, and I didn't need anyone's sympathy or respect or even compliments. None of that matters when all of today is just a funny memory for your future successful self to think back on and smirk at what a strange yet wonderful journey led to your success.

But you wouldn't understand since you are a feather boy with delicate sensibilities looking for a friend in the worst place to ask for it.

Take a shit and go to bed.

Wym

As others have said, you gotta keep your head up man, I know what it's like to have low confidence in yourself, it really fucks you up and does a lot of damage. Maybe you're not the best and not ultra successful but you gotta pick yourself up after you fall, that is the key. Keep trying your hardest, maybe you will fail countless times but as long as you get back up and keep trying, not even the gods can ridicule you (some philosopher said something like that once)

You sound like a royal faggot dude, have some empathy and be more humble idk

Thanks dude

This is similar to what I do for practice

You can't compete on Fiver, there's 3rd world faggots who'll do anything for $5..
Learn a simple game engine like Construct 2 or Unity, and get on Steam.

What would you suggest doing with that? Ik what you mean about Fiverr tho

I can be whatever I want on Sup Forums. In real life I wouldn't dare talk like this to anyone. But you deserve it for asking such a personal question in such a homosexual way on the worst possible forum to be posting on.

A royal faggot parading naked with a glittery crown on his head says "I will never be able to achieve". It's not my fault to are exposing your sensitive nipples to me while saying such faggotry.

Just so you understand, it was humans who made technology to walk on the moon and explore our solar system. Your brain is an incredible tool, one that perhaps even you don't quite understand how to unleash, so saying you can "never" do something is like stabbing your brain with a knife. Its insulting to it.

So yes, keep telling yourself that you suck. Why? Cuz you do suck, because the best you can say about all this is "have some empathy and be more humble" as if your brain was crippled and retarded.

Maybe you really are retarded. If so I'm sorry and

There's games that are almost purely art, people buy games they never play, indy games always the rage..
Selling a game for $5 way better chance to break even than Fiver.

At least ^he has good artwork to post

Yeah, games like Mountain seem like good examples of art focused games
Thanks man :)

What you got against a realistic city of 220uF capacitors, SMT parts and occasional through holes?

Oh god I've been there... Pretty recently too. I feel your pain user

How long has your profile been on vacation mode?

The game design idea posted up there is a good idea