Sup Forums pls help what the fuck is this, it just appeared. I had no cut or anything on my knee

Sup Forums pls help what the fuck is this, it just appeared. I had no cut or anything on my knee.

just happens, man

you good

Skin infection

thats the first sign of cancer, my mum had that all over her face, I told her it was cancer but she was like nonono and now she laying in a coffin deep burried under the ground, yea man you fuked.. sorry for the bad news

Amputation is your only effective option.

MingLee

pop that shit

Lol, ingrown hair?
you're good.
>google

Looks like a staff infection OP, been in any hot tubs lately?

it's a boil... probably staph infection. hope it's not MRSA.

Get it taken care of pronto. The puss that comes out is bad news. Be clean with it.

Oh i forgot to mention i had one of these tests and it was MRSA if i remember correctly, but it's not the bad form or sonething like that

Slice it open

the fucks wrong with your nipple

cancer

looks like what happens when you pull off a tick

Go see a doctor

that's a nightcrawlers infestation

Staph no doubt. Go to doc.

I get staph infections that look very similar. I've been on multiple courses of antibiotics but they keep coming back. Self treatment seems to work better than the drugs. Get some disinfectant wash (I use detol, antiseptic cream (betadine) and some large bandaids/bandages.

Wash your hands thoroughly.
Get a clean bit of paper towel wipe it out with the disinfectant wash, you can gently squeeze from the sides but don't apply too much pressure it will make things worse. Try and get as much puss out as possible. Make sure you get some disinfectant in the hole.

Put some antiseptic cream on it and cover it. Keep it covered for 12-24 hours then clean again.
Should start to see drastic reduction in irritation (red around the wound) after only a couple days.

Wash everything that could have had contact with your wound with hot water/disinfectant. pants, bed sheets, Pj's towels etc. You can spread it around your own body and to others very easily.
If it doesn't come down, See a doc and get some antibiotics. Untreated staph can be LETHAL.

I would say from having staph that it looks like staph. Does the skin thats red around the "opening" feel really painful to the touch?

MRSA is bad period, if it is MRSA then good fucking luck buddy. That shit can kill people. It does look like staphylococcus a wee little bit.