Pedo AMA

Pedo AMA.
Some background:
>19
>Currently doing well in University.
>Have two stable part-time jobs.
>Loving and caring GF to support me.
>Great work relationships and a nice circle of friends.

Basically I'm here to clear the stigma around pedos, most of us are very content in keeping to our fantasies. Us well-adjusted ones are harmless, productive members of society. We are your friends, neighbors and co-workers.

I'm also interested in sharing (mainly footfag) stories about my girlfriend's little sister. She's Vietnamese, and looks like pic related but tanner and with dark hair.

I was with you up until

>Vietnamese

Sub-human trash asian, almost as bad as the filipinos

I'm talking about the hot kind, user. She looks like an exotic, caramel Japanese girl.

You're preaching to the choir here answering questions about this as long as you don't act out on it. Go to reddit or some shit if you want any actual discussion.

Post the stories.

I have a couple. Are you a footfag, or a pantyfag?

footfag, post both though.

Post pics you fucking faggot or get the fuck out of here.

Nuke AMA.
Some background:
>2 months
>Currently doing well in Tinian Delady.
>Have one job.
>Loving and caring army to support me.
>Great work relationships and a nice circle of friends.

Basically I'm here to clear the stigma around nukes, most of us are very content in keeping to our fantasies. Us well-secured ones are harmless, productive members of society. We are your friends, neighbors and defenders.

I'm also interested in sharing (mainly arson) stories about Imperial Japan's city of Nagasaki. It's made of wood and paper, and I get very hot thinking about it, but I would never act on my fantasies.

Can't my man. Gf browses Sup Forums. Hope you like stories, though.

>started chilling at my gf's place regularly for about a year now.
>she has a lil sister, let's call her Eliza
>eliza is 12, loves to play sports and is tight. as. fuck.
>in the summer, she would wear booty shorts around the house and lie on the couch in front of us
>best view.jpg
>get closer to her over the year
>nothing turned me on more than when she came home from school and kicked off her sneakers--
>what i'd do to get those socks
>one day, as me and my gf were watching netflix on her bed (the sisters shared a bed)
>Eliza came in, and was visibly annoyed at me taking up her spot
>cont

>Posting shitty pastas
>Wants to believe on it

GTFO faggot, you're not welcome here.

Youre 19, hows that pedo?

Whats your aproach on them? Do you just be nice and hope for them to have interest or do you make them pursue the interest?

>"get out of my spot, user!"
>"no" i said, ignoring her
>eliza pulls off her dirty socks and crawls up the bed
>sticks the pair into my face
>never forget how damp and warm they were
>was just about to begin enjoying it (subtly, of course-- i was mock struggling)
>gf pushes eliza away, much to my disappointment
>was rock hard after that, gf noticed and happily sucked me off for it
>since then, i'd snoop around looking for her used socks
>hate myself as i do it, but turns me on immensely

Just today she was lying in "the pose" while I wrote my thesis at their place.

Not pasta, bro. But I did post this story one other time in a similar thread a while ago.

I'm attracted to minors, and I'm not a minor.
I don't really do anything to pursue them. The only time I'd -ever- consider touching a loli is if she's asleep, and I mean sound asleep and would never notice anything wrong (and even then I'd never do anything rash like penetration).

Also if the loli was willing and eager, and there was no way I'd get caught (say it's in a random third-world brothel). But normally, I just interact with them normally and enjoy the little things about them.

nice work, could improve tho

dont you want to fuck a loli at least once before you die?

That's it? Boring.

The point is he's a bomb waiting to go off. Just because he's not ticking doesn't mean he's harmless.

how old is the little sister?

Holodoctor AMA
Some background:
> 12 standard years
> currently in delta quadrant
> have one job
> overbearing captain and stupid aliens annoy me
> treat them like shit though, so it's alright

Basically I'm here to clear the stigma around holodoctors.

There isn't one. You're all just incompetent and need to let me just do my job.

>my gf supports my pedophilia and is okay with her little sister touching and being around me because she'll blow me after
>oh i can't post any pics of either of them because it so happens that my gf conveniently browses Sup Forums

At least try to be believable

Yeah, thoughts are dangerous

I hope one day the police have technology to tap into peoples brains and check if they've ever been turned on by a child before and prosecute them for thought crime

>tfw age of consent is 13 in my country

>19

Enjoy whatever sembalance of control you have over your urges now faggot, you will only become more depressed and depraved as you get older.

Any pedos into boys here?

Ars you me?