Atheists favor factual evidence over belief, yet believe that there is no God based solely on belief...

Atheists favor factual evidence over belief, yet believe that there is no God based solely on belief, and still do not have any evidence that God doesn't exist. How can they be so hyocritical?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/01/creationism_in_public_schools_mapped_where_tax_money_supports_alternatives.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sigh...still here are we?
Ahemhemaherm
Mimimimimiiiii
I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU! A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH, HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT?

the difference being that science has given people nearly everything like your computer or what ever you're using and predicting theories to be true I've never heard of a Christian say this proves god and then goes out and proves it, but that it is all in this all mighty book that you can't question because its so sacred it's not hypocritical religious people I've found to be very hypocritical I'm fine with being wrong that is how you move forward in life is by being wrong

Hello there faggots. Satanist here to remind you to please stop worshiping god, the dark lord. Do I need to bring up the flood or the tower of bable. god has done nothing but torture, kill and devide man for his own sick amusment. Lucifer the light bearer loves you so do what you will.

you know whats funny I like satanists even though im atheist reading some of the commandments he seems like a really nice guy or the commandments do at least better than other religions thats for sure

we believe there is no god based on no evidence that any god does exist.

thanks friend. it was him who gave us knowledge and starting us on the path to godhood ourselves. you dont have to believe or anything. only making yourself. he does not need our worship. all he ask is we make ourselves great with the tools he has given.

thats what I mean though It's way more reasonable than other religions which is the weird part being ITS "SATAN" and all that who knew he was such a reasonable guy lmao

The research into abiogenesis is a joke.

RNA First is improbable. It still requires RNA to arise from prebiotic soup which is highly dubious. We have only produced a similar reaction from specific laboratory conditions that are unlikely to be mirrored in the real world.
Then there is the need for a specific clay which we have no evidence of for existing on early Earth.

The Metabolism First hypothesis suffers from similar implausibility. Almost all proposals of hypothetical metabolic cycles have recognized that each of the steps involved must occur rapidly enough for the cycle to be useful in the time available for its operation. It is always assumed that this condition is met, but in no case have persuasive supporting arguments been presented. Why should one believe that an ensemble of minerals that are capable of catalyzing each of the many steps of the reverse citric acid cycle was present anywhere on the primitive Earth, or that the cycle mysteriously organized itself topographically on a metal sulfide surface

"Perhaps God made RNA"

Ive vowed to never reply to these retarded threads but for real this is stupid. You dont have to prove a negative, nigger. YOURE the one who requires evidence for the existence of your god. Good luck, there is none.

Both atheists and agnostics would state that there is no evidence indicating the existence of a being with the qualities which we attribute to the concept 'god'. The atheist goes one step further, and states that he is that that there is no 'god'.

/thread

or earth being 4.543 billion years old it found the right combination to life plus it had many opportunities to get it right more stars in the night sky than grains of sand in the world's deserts and beaches

yes friend. it is the tower of bable that teaches us that the one thing that god fears is man united. this is why he sent three prophets, to keep us apart and in holy wars. knowlege is his gift, and i can fault no man for the conclusions he comes to with it, so long as he is using it. even the cuck who makes these never ending shit posts. Hear that cuck I even love you. togeather man is srtonge.

You're talking about a miracle
They are looking for a ubiquitous process that would produce much RNA in many protocells as RNA would be inefficient at self-replication and would also need to be isolated from the environment.

I'm no biologist so I'm not even gonna try to dispute that I have very little knowledge about subject but it's not miracle it's a game of odds and with 4.5 billion years and 1 trillion stars in our universe even a small chance turns into a possibility

This is the only appropriate response for these threads. You can't argue faith with facts.

the so called "gods" fear mankind

Thinking there is no god does not involve any belief. It is the default position of understanding. Introducing a specific god into things requires belief.

Atheism is a religion like any else, if you want atheists to respect your beliefs, do the same for the beliefs of atheists, and the other way around. Quite simple

If he did exist, wouldn't their be proof? So the lack of proof is the basis for the belief

I find it funny how atheists dedicate so much of their time arguing over theological scripture. None of them address the actual core belief of religions, an intelligent creator, they just attack the respective religious explanations for the creator.

And before fedora fags try to say it; no, there is no proof for or against the creator vs chaos debate.

Dinosaurs aren't in the Bible therefore your argument is invalid.

It upsets me a little that there's no hell for you to burn in.

>Sage your replies.
>Hide the thread.
>Don't feed the troll.
>Something is going to happen in 382 days.

Honestly, I just don't believe in God because he's an asshole if he does exist. So you have to believe in God or go to hell? What about all those people who never hear of Christianity beyond the name? What about kids in tribal Africa, learning only their own religions? They go to hell? That's dumb.

The bible's also super inconsistent. One minute, people are being lauded as heroes for murdering two adulterers, the next, a prostitute is Jesus' best friend. Like what?

yeah you know why because religion is in every fucking little crack of society and it inhibits some very important being done that's why it's such a problem
>oh and you dropped this

Lol, like what exactly?

Also, don't atheists usually wear the fedoras?

God exists and his name is Travis

government for starters no decision should ever be made by religious belief, affecting how people think about the world around them instead of thinking oh god did that and that and that you don't have even have to make any effort for that answer, and we still have this creationist stuff floating about from time to time in school etc...
he is a god among men

Atheists favor factual evidence over belief, yet believe that there are no invisible pink unicorns based solely on belief, and still do not have any evidence that invisible pink unicorns don't exist. How can they be so hyocritical?

But that doesn't happen you retard

how can you see them if they're invisible.

I'd say its fairly possible that they could exist right beneath our noses

really....really? that doesn't happen you really do live under a fucking rock don't you

Give me an example lol

Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them.

I have the proof. if they do exist, then how has someone not stepped in their invisible pink shit.just throw my nobel prize in the sea, thanks.

There is no God because there is no evidence of one.

i already did it's your choice not to accept that

I don't mean create a hypothetical that supports your point, I mean show me a real world example of what you're fighting

welp i gave you example and it takes 5 mins of googling slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/01/creationism_in_public_schools_mapped_where_tax_money_supports_alternatives.html and btw this this is the problem

Alright lol, if this is the best you can come up with, I'm done here

showed you what you asked for and you're pissed

Sorry, but they are magical and have no need to expel excrement. Pink Unicorns 1, atheists 0.

In the beginning the Invisible Pink Unicorn created the heavens and the earth...and the Spirit of the Invisible Pink Unicorn was hovering over the waters. And the Invisible Pink Unicorn said, "Let there be light," and there was light. The Invisible Pink Unicorn saw that the light was good, and she separated the light from the darkness.

you are right and wrong. they do exist, but they also shit. what did you think religious peoples brains are made out of.