Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

ITT: Ask an illegal alien living in the USA anything.

FAQ:
> Why don't you go back to your own country?
I was brought here when I was 2 I don't know my own country at all.

> How old are you?

> Something something... stealing jobs from us!?¿¡
The only reason I have a job is because a lot of Americans simply don't want to work or at least don't want to work hard.
I taught my self to program and systems administration over the last two years.
My employer needs lots of people and is posting jobs everywhere but is having a hard time finding qualified people. I think they are just going to get an ass load of interns. (It'll take about 3 of them to do my job).

> Trump is going to deport you and will build a wall so you don't come back!!!1
Nope, he is too worried trying to make money to worry about little old me. He wont do shit. Plus I'm marrying a white bitch soon.(Sorry anons)

Do you think whites will going extinct in the next couple of centuries?
Will USA be a better place when whites will be a small minority?

Compare any white majority country to any white minority country.

>Do you think whites will going extinct in the next couple of centuries?
Yes, simply because it seems that light skin is not a dominant trait. (If by go extinct you mean there will be no people of pure European decent)

>Will USA be a better place when whites will be a small minority?
I mean USA will be a different place no matter what happens all of the people that are here now will be gone the only thing left behind will be some of their decisions. There is no way of knowing it things will be made better or worse just by one group of people or if other factors will play a role.

There is a lot for minorities to learn from white people though I will say that. I have learned a lot since I started working with 80 - 90% of my co-workers being white and having a white GF.

bump faggots!

If you minorities work so hard why dont you work to improve your own country instead of illegally entering ours? If every illegal currently in this country worked to improve Mexico you would not have a reason to leave.

>instead of illegally entering ours?
can you read?

>hurr durr i was 2
>implying you did not illegally cross a border regardless of who took you here
>implying your lack of free will at the time makes it not an illegal border crossing

Oh yes it's so easy for random people to improve a country.

It's okay OP, you can stay. You have my permission.

>If you minorities work so hard why dont you work to improve your own country instead of illegally entering ours?

FAQ:
> Why don't you go back to your own country?
I was brought here when I was 2 I don't know my own country at all.

My employer needs lots of people and is posting jobs everywhere but is having a hard time finding qualified people.

>You need me brah...

What planet are you from.

>hurr durr
i hate that it just makes arguments retarded. Elementary school tier.

If you were offered a path to legalization, would you take it?

This. A thousand times this.

Thanks user. However you're being too nice.
That and the photo make me suspicious that you might be Canadian.

Yeah, that is why I'm getting married soon. Even though, honestly, I don't want to. :/

how did you get a social security card? Employers will ask for this.

Snow Mexicans > Mexican Mexicans

>start a business
>hire workers
>stimulate economy

>become police officer
>kill spic thugs
>improve safety of neighborhoods

>run for office
>enact changes to improve quality of life
>root out corruption

There are millions of lazy illegals living off of American taxpayers. If they had any work ethic at all they could have taken one of these paths to better their homeland instead of being a leech. Imagine millions of people deciding to fight corruption and joblessness in their own communities. It would improve the entire country one neighborhood at a time. These worthless spics just want to take the easy way out and ignore their problems.

Get a real job you hobo!

> I was brought when I was 6
> I'm 27 now
> Became a citizen a while back
> own a company
> pay my fair share of taxes and I've never gone bankrupt (unlike our future POTUS)

OP just work hard

>spic

how do you know he is tho? he never said country of origin or race

Government is corrupt, cartel is making a mess everywhere, shit pay, and both the cartel and government eventually take your shit away. You can't even own guns to defend yourself against the Cartel and the police aint going to do shit, because they are afraid of being cut up.

he is a sys admin you racist nigger

see

Hey anons, I know my country as well as you do. I have no memories of it what so ever and know no one over there. I have no friends or know any family there. As far as I'm concerned that feels like a foreign country to me.

>The US government takes more taxes from my check that any US citizen. I don't quality for any government assistance. No scholarships for me no matter how well I did in school. I help the US more than most citizens.

All of your white trash family is eating from my tax money anons lol

Did you vote? If so, who for?

Yeah a temp :/ only good enough to work and drive.

> you need me brah

Gotta agree with that. I'm a white guy and my job pays pretty good, but I spend my days covered in shit. Like, literal shit. You know how many other white guys I work with? 2. 2 out of 36.
If it wasn't for 2 white guys and 34 beaners, the sewers would be so backed up every fucker would be floating in a sea of shit.
Its hard getting people with any sort of legit qualifications to pick up a brush, pull on a pair of rubber pants, and start scrubbing.

>mfw businesses that are prone to hiring illegals are subject to surprise inspections
>mfw businesses start to be audited to find illegally paid employees

Man, better have a backup plan.

I'm not sure I understand but it is snowing here so thanks!!! lol

top kek

I'm sys admin/programmer I make 60k/year ( but get the shit taxes out of it )

I bet you work at Wendi's.

Thanks user!

Thats actually true.user is probably sweating bullets rn.

Nope cant vote :/
Would have gone for Hillary though just to keep trump out.

Now that you bring up voting I can't believe how many Americans don't understand how their voting system works. I had to explain several times what splitting the vote was and why sanders dropped out.

Thanks user I'm glad at least some people see it. Also this post is under rated. *saved*

Nah I'm in a gray zone. I have a work permit. I work for one of the top 25 companies in the fortune 500.