Sub Sup Forums I'm clinically depressed and am thinking about killing myself, tell me why I shouldn't

Sub Sup Forums I'm clinically depressed and am thinking about killing myself, tell me why I shouldn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EPwD4chFpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Molon Labia

lol. have at it chump.

Not my gun, I'm not a huge faggot

Persona 5

Life's pretty dope once you get over it. Sounds kinda harsh but I've been through pretty bad depression and even almost attempted suicide. I'm glad I didn't do it. Since you're clinically depressed I'd suggest a doctor though.

Well you'd need ammo.

You need to kill more and then yourself

You could choose to live a very fulfilling life as a masochist.

Wow I'm actually surprised I got a serious comment, thanks user

get up on the roof say I am gonna jump then have some one say do a flip but since you can't do a flip you won't do it so you don't let them down

Hey man, you it gets tough out there. try to jerk off and think things through right after

You should, there's nothing to live for anyways and your parents probably wouldn't miss you, live stream or gtfo newfag xxx

Is suggest getting hormone therapy bro

>clinically depressed

You have reached the point where everything seems running in front of you eyes beyond a giant glass. Life is now seen with your eyes in all its pointlessness. You can now live happily not giving a damn and having a sad laugh about everything.
You are one of us.
Good luck.

Waste of a perfectly good Sig.

All the fucktards down in the trailer park have that shit on stickers in the back window of their p.o.s. vehicles.

I know, they must have been sold out of the ones with the custom Juggalo grips right?

K.Y.S!

Don't do it op. Theres an user here who is going to cut a piece of their dick off.

Ive full confidence user will DELIVAR!

>clinically depressed

Has a doctor diagnosed this?

If you try to get others to convince you not to do it, then you don't actually want to do it.

you gunna hell

I have a bunch of derringers that I can't figure out how to put together. I WANT TO DIE.

IF YOU LIVE IN MASON CITY, IOWA:
I will give you my PS4, my TV, all my games, Batman toy collection worth HUNDREDS and comic books if you can help me die. I want to go out painlessly. So a generator and a place to use it would be nice, or any way you can help me. A bottle of Clonodie or Tenex would do the job.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN
My e-mail is [email protected]

sleeping pills, rope, doorknob

This made me laugh, Hahahaha shit

bump

Yeah been doing therapy for a while

if you an hero, I want your gun - badly. Please let me have it.

lol therapy doesnt do shit

Even if you're not from Mason City, Iowa. If you can help me die, e-mail me. [email protected]
Like if you have pills that would 100% for sure work, or some other kind of painless thing or way or something you could send me or do for me, I would pay you first or something, anything.

I really want out,

If you really want to kill yourself people kill themselves buddy, If you don't and want to do something in life and die peacefully then do that. Other than that go to Syria and help kick out islamists, its all the rage.

Think of the children

I do fucking hate sand niggers

The suicide hotline should adopt my motto lol

I hate everybody, but lately certain muslims and poor lazy refugee bum fucks are getting on my nerves. Good luck to you op. Heres some random music for thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=9EPwD4chFpQ

kek

If you're serious OP, I sincerely feel the same way right now. When you realize there's no meaning to life other than the meaning you provide it, life becomes pointless. Especially when all the things that bring people joy no longer entertains and interests you.

If you come to that point in your life, why bother. All we do is eat, shit, consume, fuck, and slave ourselves away for man made money to buy shit that provides temporary happiness – only to grow old, become sick, and die surrounded by all our amassed materialistic wealth.

Our fellow man is our enemy. Your best lover, your woman, becomes your enemy. People turn on you. Bash you. Use you. Hurt you. Kill you. So, with that said, nothing to look forward to with people, either.

Temporary joys, materialism, and people don't encourage me to stay anymore. What's left? I have no interest. No hobbies. After 27 years living on this hell hole, everything seems fucking boring. After all, I have been fortunate enough to enjoy most of life's luxuries.

Suicide is heavy on my mind. Not sure I will plan it out and follow through. Just my thoughts, OP.

You can figure out something interesting to do.

Don't bother, it's not like there's anything else, at least some things happen here

because you could live a life without the burden of the fear of death instead

Because the world would be better off without you. Stay on it just to troll, for the lulz.

thats some deep shit bro

You won't be around to play Elder Scrolls 6

This is exactly what I'm stuggling with, 'nothing seems like there is any point to it. Everything is materialistic and temporary.

At least have the decency to shoot up a school before you snuff it, OP

This is exactly what I'm stuggling with, 'nothing seems like there is any point to it. Everything is materialistic and temporary.

Fuck