Without including names, write a message to someone

Without including names, write a message to someone

I love you, please come back

I wanted to talk to you, i always do. But in my fucked up head i think that if you wanted to speak to me you would. You said that it wasnt me that it was you. But what was it about me that made you feel that way? I still want to talk to you.

If you don't change your attitude, I really don't know how I'll beat around the bush that you've always been an asshole when I deliver your eulogy in 20 years

i miss you Nathan.......youre the most wonderful 14-yr-old i've ever known........

I would divorce to get back with you. Every night I drunkenly fight the urge to call you. I miss you literally every single day

you forgot to give me ranch

Your hair smells really really good. What did you do to it?

Without mentioning names you faggot.

The things you've said and done, and yet I still can't get you out of my head. I hate you, and I love you.

It started out so great... Everything was so simple, the way our eyes met, our hands interwined. We loved eachother even before knowing so. Then we kissed. For once in my life everything was going my way... but I went ahead and ruined it, I threw away the one thing that was always by my side... And I did it so innocently... well... not innocently... just not consciously. If only I had one more chance. Bye forever, I will never forget you.

I want a hug

I canĀ“t stop thinking about you!! I just wish we could get to know eatch other a litle better :(

If you are going to the shop can you grav me some milk. There's money on the table.

Why?

i know you have some feelings for me, but i'm too week and stupid to maintain a serious relationship.

shit forgot about that.

and i'm not gay.......he's just such a sweet boy, and i miss him so much...........

The first time I saw you, you were different from everyone else. You are unique. I wish we could get to know each other more. I'm sorry for not speaking to you or interacting with you when we're together. I'm just too shy to speak with you. I'm afraid that you won't like me.
I cannot stop thinking about you. You keep me under your spell. I need you. Hopefully we can be together in the future

1. Do you want to fuck me or not? I am getting really tired of this hot/cold BS
2. You should respect your marriage more. So I'm going to fuck you for a month or two then out you to your husband and kids.

im sorry are relationship fucked up, i just really dont know how to communicate, i need to figure myslef out some more

Sometimes, I wish we never met. Yet sometimes, it's the thing I'm the most grateful for in the world. These two sensations come and go at completely random intervals, and you've done nothing wrong yourself. You're an amazing guy, an amazing friend and I don't think I'll ever meet someone like you again.
I love you more than anything, but good God, I fucking hate being with you. I love the way you look at the world, and I love the way you think and feel. I love the way you talk to me and the way you treat me, and I love the way you pull through everything with a smile and a laugh. I love you. I hate you.
Why?
Because you are every single thing that I am not. You bring out all of the worst parts in me. I hate the way you can smile when I can not. I hate the way you can love when I'm unable. I hate the way you can laugh, when the only thing I can do is cry. And so I hide from you, all of the bad parts.
Because I hate you. And I love you to much.
I'm begging you. Please leave. I know I never can.

Man... we kinda fucked up each others lives, and yet I still miss having you around.

If you ever left and tried to take my kid I'd have you killed. This isn't a joke.

I know that you're not single, but i would do whatever it takes in order to have a chance with you. I may not be perfect, but you're the only reason why i keep on dealing with the shit in my daily life.

I'm gonna slash and gash
Na, na, na, na
Cut another hole in your ass
Spill blood on the walls and play tennis with your balls
If the phone rings
Don't answer the call
I'm gonna slit your throat, fuck you like a goat
Peel your foreskin off and make a Winter coat

You've been gone for almost six years. I have to leave the state on the anniversary in order to survive it. I fell asleep crying, kind of drunk, trying so hard not to remember.

I'll do it again this year. I meet other women, but I can't think past them being either friends, or women I just want to bury myself in until I'm through with them. The thought of the latter leaves me accepting that I can't love again. To feel something more than carnal detachment. I am alone in this world, missing you.

I still love you. I will always love you.

there are a lot more sad, heartbroken fuckers on this site than i would've thought

You're a punk bitch, you always were and always will be.

I'm sorry about breaking our promise and cheated on you, but you found someone better and i'm glad...I love you

We come to distract ourselves from sadness.

I lay awake most nights unable to quell the fear that you may die. You are my soul reason for living and I couldn't live without you my daughter. This love is amazing but the fear of losing it is torture.

God isn't fucking real and there is nothing you can say to change my opinion. I know how much you think religon "saved" you but it's such fucking bullshit. You once told me that being u religious or converting others away from religon would be the worst possible thing I could do to you and I've been living a lie ever since to make sure I wouldn't cause you pain. Well now I realize how shitty of a position you put me in and I'm fucking over it. Judge me for who I am, not for how much I believe in something with zero backing proof.

If someone paid me enough, if I had enough information, and I knew I was going to get paid in real money, I probably would.

I don't know what ito is about you. I can't keep myself from stealing glances at you. I'm so dedicated to my job that I never seem to have the time to talk to you and I hate it so much

Stop making moves on me. I don't like you or find you at all attractive and most of the shit you do makes me cringe. Please stop.

Those were the best 12 hours I've ever spent with someone. You're the person I want to run away from life with. I know that we don't know each other, but what we felt is worth taking a chance for. I write this as I'm waiting for my girlfriend, but what I'm really waiting for, on the inside, is to run into you again. I wish I could just talk with you until the sun comes back up.

wen u gonn lemme suck your dickk

[younger sisters name]. i want you to know that i set up two cameras every now and then to see you naked when getting in and out of the shower.

i cum in your shampoo and body wash when i masturbate in the shower. i sit on the floor and watch my old psp loaded with videos and screen grabs of your heavy tits, your shapely legs, your one friends naked body, and our sisters beautiful, but smaller, breasts.

i used to feel bad right after cumming. i wouldn't be able to look at your image as and after i came. now i pause the video on your face and tits in the same frame.

i cum staring right into your pretty face. i am cum watching you dry down from a shower where you covered your body in bottles of 'your special' shampoo and shower gel. i have been cumming in them at least twice a week for months and months.

you bathe in my cum every day.

every inch of your body.

Maybe one day it'll all work out

you were my first girlfriend and i wish i met you when i was older so i could treat you better. me being a closeted lesbian for years ruined our relationship.

Just want to let you know I care, regardless if I'm the one for you or not.

Thanks OP for making this, kinda helps even for such a small thing,

Idk who the fuck you are, what you want with me or whatever, but let's settle things face to face like men. Come at me b/ro

I absolutely have fallen for you more than I ever have for anyone before. I don't know how else to say it but you are everything I've ever needed in my life.

Get out of that goddamn shit hole of a town. That lost, miserable dying little fucked up town. You still have a chance. Anywhere at least a thousand miles away is better. Just drop it all and go. You've always wanted to. Shit, you used to talk about it all the time. Forget about all the bullshit drama and that shit that didn't work out. Open up google maps, find anyplace else that looks halfway interesting and get the fuck out of Dodge. And all those people who will talk shit about you when you are gone?

Fuck'em.

Your life is worth saving but you're the one whose got to save it. Jesus, Prince Charming, unicorns and magical fairy princesses are all booked up for this holiday season and the rest of your life, so it's all on you.

You stay much longer and you'll end up like a fly trapped in amber. Or in your case, you'll be a fly trapped in shit surrounded by shit eating cockroaches.

For God's sake, Go. You are worth saving.

We both know what we have already is ideal. We don't want to ruin that. I know, we said to stop talking like that. But I miss it already. The feeling I hold for you, I don't know how long they will remain, but I can tell you they won't fade quickly. I miss our talks about the freakiest shit. I knew whatever it was, you wouldn't judge me. Our fantasy was a nice escape. It looks like, we must come back to reality. To preserve what we hold dear, what we have been holding on to before we met.

I'm sorry

I should have been there.

I gave you two options...you chose wrong.

I'm going to kill you and I think deep down you know that...but think I won't because _____?? Yeah, well, too late, no backsies.

I'm sorry, I now know what it feels like. What I did to you it happened to me too and I deserved every second of it. All the happiness just set me up for that much more despair. I fucked up and I deserve this. I'll never stop loving you, I hope you're happy where ever you are.

I love you. I always have. Ever since the day I met you freshman year. Every night we lived together I wanted to cuddle up next to you and kiss you. It hurt every time you rejected me, but I can't blame you. You're straight. I know you'll never return these feelings, but I couldn't supress this any longer. I love you.

8 years. 8 fucking years. There have been a couple of other people, random crush that let me forget you, but in the end, I still love you

Maybe, someday, we will be finally together.

Fuck you, Alex.

I really want you back but don't deserve you , an I still have your red pen.

I will always wonder what fucking you in the ass would have felt like

Hah, are you Anastasia? Because if you are, fuck you, I'm never taking you back

I'd been alone for nearly two years before we started talking, and you knew that. I told you I would be slow to open up to you, and that I had a lot of walls. I didn't much believe in romance or relationships anymore, and neither did you. We talked for months as friends before YOU started pushing for something more.

I remember YOU were the one who told me to ask you for your phone number.

I remember YOU were the one who told me to ask you out, make it official.

You came to me, for all of this. So when my life started falling apart and I got in that fight with my roommates, I thought you'd be understanding. I was stressed and strained and needed relief and comfort, not your constant whining for more attention and more time.

We are barely old enough to buy alcohol so I know we are still young and dumb, but fuck man. I had to take care of the termination fee on our lease, paying next months rent with my mates, finding a new place and money for the deposit and first months rent, ect.

I was working a lot. I was cracking under the pressure. I needed you to be my rock, if only for that short time. But it was always about you and your needs.

You broke up with me through a text right after I got off work. I hadn't let anyone past my walls in years, and you were the first. I had made a mistake letting you in, hadn't I? I pleaded with you to allow me to come see you, but you declined. Your mind was made up, yet you wouldn't face me. Wouldn't look me in the eye.

Then you ask to still remain friends. Well, friends was all I originally wanted out of you. You pushed for more, and you hurt me.

You are dead to me.

pls send nudes

I really like you but you won't even talk to me, it's like you hate me. That boyfriend of yours is nice, and I like to see you happy, but I think we both would be happier if you were with me.

Of course I recorded everything that came out of your mouth!
You were the one in my recording studio after all
Dickhead

Check em'

Yeah well i guess you have a good eye. I remember when u me and [name1] hung out at the [place], i remember feeling a similar feeling to how i felt last night. Not because of you, more because of [name1]. I hope you can understand where im coming from when i say please dont tell anyone what im about to tell you. Im in love with [name1]. Ironic, i know, that you feel the same way about another guy also named [name2]. Ive felt this way for two years about him but never told him. I got close a couple of times but i couldnt go through with it. When im in front of others i try to act colder and more deadface as to not give off a "gay" vibe. Im not against gays dont worry, but i hate the idea of it applying to me. That alone has been tough to live with. Then when [name1] and i started hanging out with you, we found out about ur crush on [name2] and i laughed inside at the irony. Then [name1] said, "man it must be rough for [name3]. Being in love with someone you cant be with." And with that he stared into my eyes. I felt like i was going to cry. At that point i snapped. I couldnt deal with going to sleep 5 ft away from the one i wanted to be with anymore. Everything about it just hurt too much. I started giving [name1] the cold sholder and not talking to him. I started hanging out with [name4] and going to the gym and i felt great. But still, every night. Every fucking night. I had to sleep in the same room as him and the pain never went away.

SHIIIEEEETT

Heheheheheh, takes skill doodz

Bro, we've been friends since high school but I'm finding myself liking you less and less. Your thought processes are shot to shit because of the amount of weed you smoke. You think your epilepsy has nothing to do with your drug use. You're lazy, leeching scum who claims disability from the government and works cash jobs on the side.

I fucking hate you. But I know leaving you without any real friends would kill you, and I wouldn't do that to your family who you disrespect so fucking much.

Pull yourself together you piece of shit.

You mean so much to me. The times were we were together mean the world to me and I'd give anything to live those days again. Now you're locked up in some mental hospital. Left at the hands of people who don't care about you half as much as I do. I wish you'd see that I want my life with you and that I'd always protect you. I miss you to the point in which life isn't the same. It pains me to know that you're going to fufull your promises to me with another man someday. I can only hope you'd come back. Because you're my happiness and the light in my life. You mean the world to me and always will, until death. You were my other half. I'd take a bullet for you only to spend my final moments staring into your eyes telling you it was all worth it. If by any chance you come by this message just know, theres a hole just as big as you are in my heart. You can fill it if you'd like. Probably not now as you told me you don't have time for me anymore but just know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.

To my wife of two years, I wish I could be open with you about my past. All of my random sexual encounters. All of the group sex, kinks, and disks I've sucked. How badly I want to share you and lick another man's cum out of your pussy. How badly I want to suck on another cock and how I crave a cock in my ass. I wish I could share my cravings with you, but sometimes I just feel trapped. So here I am on b fapping away and wishing I could share everything I did when I was single with you.

For the love of God

HELP

If you are actually his friend tell him this, ignoring the problem isn't good.

I wish you would take responsibility and get your wife the help she needs with her alcoholism/pill addiction/mental health problems. Working out of state and leaving the issues with your children is an extremely childish thing to do and you're burning bridges with your children just like you did with your siblings and parents. You;re becoming your father, only visiting on holidays and acting like everything is peachy when your wife is a husk of a human. When she doesn't wake up from another weekday drinking on her medication you will be alone just like the life you forced upon your wife while you are halfway across the country working and going out with your friends to restaurants and bars. You will find out that what you have done to your children has made them despise you and you won't have anyone to take care of you just like your father.

I wish we talked the way we used to. It's okay that we don't fuck any more, but when we run into each other, we have so little to say...

It's been so long that we'd have to basically meet each other over again, but I don't care. I know it's dumb and that it will never happen, but I just want to see you again. It's really hard to not call or text you, but I do it because I know that's what's best for you. I think about you calling me and it starting us talking again all time time. I just miss you so much. It's been long enough that we're older and smarter and maybe it could actually work. I know this is dumb.

I fell in love with you, but you didnt wait for me.. Maybe you never felt the same, but now I wont ever know. You are amazing, the best thing that happen to me. But you wont ever know that

Fuck you, you stupid cunt.

See you on Friday.

This is so true.We all try to push it to the back and act like we're ok because it's just too hard to face shit some times.

While my friends talked you are ugly or annoying, I thought different. I thought you was a unique girl, beautiful, smart, funny and special to me.

I love you, you never know, but the time passed out, I know I'm a loser and never did nothing about us. I don't know if you hate me or love me, but one thing is true, it's too late and there's nothing I can do.

If I could get another chance with you, I would jump at it.. I know our relationship was rough but our love was genuine... I know I know... you're happier without me and I understand, I do. But I just want you to know. I miss you and I love you with all my heart. I'll always hold onto you until I die. That was our vow remember.. 6.14.14

I dated your brother and you're sister but i really love you.

I'm curious about your relationship to whoever you're talking to

I know you think I'm a loser now but just know that I think you're the most beautiful and charming girl out there. Sorry for being a bother

I've given up so much for the two of you and I'm almost at a breaking point. My life is on hold so you guys can prosper and yet i can feel it all coming undone at the seams. Just talk to me please. Say something, anything i just want you to talk to me. I can'y go it alone for much longer.

For now I will quietly take all the shit you are giving me, but I will remember it. When my time comes, i will shove all the shit you gave me right back at you and stuff it down your fucking throat.

I'm fucking posting on a stupid message board but know that I'm sorry for everything. I dont know why I hurt you. I stopped drinking after you moved away but you never came back and you never will. I dont even want you to get in a relationship with me again because you deserve someone better. All I want to do is say sorry to your face like a man. I dont care if I get embarrassed or feel so much shame that ill feel like ill suffocate, ill do it. Hell, I would do it by screaming it on top of a mountain. Obviously you'll never see this but I love you and I screwed up. I'm sorry and I hope youre actually loving your life now.

You've gotta stop sucking disks, man. It's not healthy, long term.

Spoiler alert it's my pops :o)

Those two years we roomed together were the best of my life. I found myself falling in love with you. I miss the nights where we cuddled and joked that it wasn't gay. I miss waking up in your arms and looking deep into your eyes. I miss the feeling of your body on mine and the smell of your skin. Even when we weren't together you were all I thought about. I used to go to the bathroom to jack off, turned on by the fact that you were right on the other side of the wall. It's been ripping me apart inside and I can't take it any more. I love you. I want to be with you. Please, hold me again.

Hey man first off you got to stop thinking about her. I know that you two still love each other but you're not with her anymore and there's no changing that. It's sucks I get it but live with being lonely in a bit and things will work out.

But that's not why I wanted to talk to you. You've always been closed off and private and I get it. Fuck people who need them right? But still it's hard to see what you're doing. You say you have a plan and u can tell you're doing things and making big changes in your life. I don't hold that against you but do you think you're headed in the wrong direction maybe? I can't help but feel like your pride and privacy have backed you into a corner that you can't get out of. Shit what do I know though. I can't see your future and half the day I don't even know what you're thinking.

I know you're young still be you feel like you can do whatever. You're right and honestly I respect you for being able to do a job that most people couldn't and not complain about it. But it would kill me to see you get to the point where you're stuck and can't find that joy your clearly chasing after.

I don't know man I just needed to get this off my chest I guess. Don't worry I'll always have your back if you need me. I don't mean to critique you cause you have matured over the past few years and have built a good relationship with your parents and siblings. Have a good one I'll talk to you again soon

Just in case I don't end up seeing you again, I love you.

I dont actually mind us not talking anymore since I suggested it but you are a bitch for refusing that when I first said it and then purposefully ignoring me.

Cool that sheds some light on things how old are you and him respectively if you don't mind me asking

god, anyone, please. please give me the strength i need to push on. i've been wasting my life away for the better part of the last ten years, as i grow older i realise that more and more.

yet, i cant seem to move. i have no motivation, i have next to no desire to get a job and resume a normal life. i'm wasting away, i've been wasting away, i wasted away the little potential i had and i sit here not knowing what to do.

do they sell motivation in pills? i'd buy it by the truckload and just shove it down my own throat, just so i could actually FEEL something.

Dear user,
Regardless of whether or not we were meant to be, I still want you. I really hope you'll come back. What we had was real, I know you felt it as well. Every minute without you is killing me so please come back. You're the only person I want, you're the only person I need in my life. I'm slowly losing myself. I started smoking again, going through a pouch every 3 days. Without you I have nothing to console me, I need you. You were the only one there for me throughout everything I couldn't handle, you're the reason I woke up happy in the morning, especially when you were in my arms. I miss you so fucking much. I feel like I'm getting more suicidal by the day and it's just going to get worse, if that day comes I just want you to know I love you, I hope that wherever you are; you're happy. I love you so much, user.

Come unto me. Bear witness to the ritual.

Dear you,

Thanks. You're cool.

-Yours.

im so sorry for everything that ive done you take over my mind and i love you i really do i just want you to understand that i never want to hurt you and i want you to be mine and i dont want to be friends anymore i know your bi and youd take the risk with me we would be perfect for eachother two days ago you showed me that you cared for me and thats all i could really get from you... but thats okay i just want you safe

All these dudes writing to there exs and shit. I know that feel. I think I like the ones where I can't tell what they're writing too and about what tho

I miss you so god damn much, baby.

fucking hell Paul. How's Carlisle?