dubs tell me what I tell the 15 year old grill on my kik

But you're still here!

I'm not cool but hello.

Heya.

thanks

Exactly.

I'm still here.

>it will happen in time
Worst excuse for anything. Bad things need top stop ASAP, not "oh yeah my great-grandchildren won't have this bad thing sometime in their lifetime maybe or maybe i'll have it a couple years before i die"
You're just copping out. Saying "wait warmly" is a cop-out. People need freedom now, not when they're dead. If you keep procrastinating and waiting, it will never ever happen at all, actually.
When was marriage a good thing? Marriage is the weapon of a state-sponsored war against singles and polyamorous people.

There are people starving all over the world, and most of the time, it's not their fault. In my AP environment class, we learnt that we have more than enough food to feed more than everyone on earth. It's capitalism's fault if a single person starves. We have the food. It's not the starving peoples' faults.

I think you're very ineffective at making people around the whole world happy, by not opposing the things that hurt them.

Yep, always like green tea.

Night, Charles

That's kinda rude, but ok.

Nah, I like you even if you don't like me. You are cool even if we don't see eye-to-eye. That's what I was talking about with Martin earlier.

And what are you doing to fight it?

back

I wish I had friends.

Facesitting is hot

Welcome back.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

TL;DR Dash wants to suck your dick

Nope. I'm just a very loving person.

we're your friends

Hi

Nah, it's ok. Just kinda rude for everyone else.

It's more like he thinks he knows everything and that other people's problems are trivially simple compared to his.

I know, I'm kidding

Thanks.

Hi.

thanks,

what all did I miss? I was too busy getting rekt.

I've been defeated, I can't fight it other than with the ultimate act of civil disobedience: killing myself as to not be a consumer or producer in the market economy.
How am I cool? Be specific.

Fuck off Gregorianfags. Happy new years 12,017 you guys

So I guess Im not cool then

I'm lonely.

I just watched Dr. Strange and I have a lot of opinions about it.

I don't. I just want to help you. I like to imagine what others' problems are like so I have a better idea, but I never claim to know everything. I just want you to be happy is all. You're a good person, you deserve it along with everyone else.

I know you were.

Nothing much really.

Then do that. Do what you want to do.

I dunno. I like that you're very outspoken. We may not agree on everything, but we are similar in personality. I'm very outspoken as well.

like that you should have smoked weed before hand?

but cool people right?

Was it good? Like the comics?

Everyone that leaves is cool. You're always missing someone cool.

You the guy trying to launch himself suborbital?

I go from "good person" to "overly sensitive" to "fucking asshole" in your eyes within a span of a week so eh.

does that mean I'm cool?

>you deserve it along with everyone else
What happened to ``people have to earn it''?
>similar in personality
No, since you're almost a doormat. You want to be a slave, but you want everyone else to be a slave too.

>drama drama drama

I did smoke weed beforehand.

The acting and script was lackluster but hot damn the visual cinematography really worked well.

It was decent. I think they did the best with what they had. I wish it was an hour longer honestly, just so they could make sense of everything. It was a mess.. but really fun to see.

roll

If you liked the comics you won't like the movie

sauce?

Could you repost that? Sup Forums says it doesn't exist when I try to open it. Also could some lamia be posted? FYI I'm not the best with figuring out what the plural for certain words are, and I know my grammar sucks but its better than most of /b

I liked it. It was pretty funny. I'm really burnt out on superhero movies now, but it was alright.

Oooh really? But did Benedict do a good job acting?

I called you an asshole because I was angry. Not at you, but at myself. I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it. I just hate that I can't help you. I wish you would let me know more about you so I can help. I love you like I do everyone else. I'd give you the biggest of hugs in real life if I could!

Of course!

They don't have to earn happiness. That is a right. However, if you want to go back to the zoophile thing, they have to fight for their right to be happy. It's unfortunate, but it's true.

Nope, can't repost images.

damn you

So how is everyone tonight?

The "humor" is what bothered me. It seemed out of place. I feel the same way about superhero movies but Deadpool and Dr. Strange have sortof rejuvenated my faith in what lies in the future.

This already is Hell mate.

Happiness being a right is incompatible with capitalism and with statism though.

LEEEEEETTTS GEEETTT ROOOOIIIIGGGHHT INTO THE NOOOSEE!

Ok, you?

And? How are you or anyone else going to fix it?

well, yeah, I guess you're right

Sad.

Pretty good. Just got promoted at ROTC

um? what's the reference?

Usual pretty much
I'm listening to the Halo 2 OST and getting nostalgic as fuck right now

Hell's Kitchen?

I rolled a depressive drunkenness. Dang.

Moar triangle asshole artist pictures!

^

Killing politicians and rich.
Or not. But at least some people won't further capitalism on purpose.
>military
shoot yourself in the lung

As opposed to a happy drunkenness?