Go to Thailand

>go to Thailand
>it's filled with Chads now

What the fuck happened?

I didnt see many

I guess White people tend to congregate

Superior traps

they look like oaxacos my man

Those are all Aussie bogans. They are ruining Asia. I hate Australians so goddamn much.

What are some uberobscure places that antisocial people like me could visit that has amazing nature and scenery and culture without all the tourists?

the NZ countryside?

World of Warcraft

Kek, NZ is a tourist hotspot

aussies ruining asia
asian invading australia

seems about right

Australians are typically Chads and love to travel.

Cambodia

Isn't it popular because Angkor Wat, etc?

/r9k/

sorry moot

They're mostly trashy Australians who infest SEA, especially Thailand since its cheap for garbage and bogans, same stuff happens in Malaysia and also in Bali, an island that's part of Indonesia.

You literally can't go anywhere without running into A*stralians

smug sharky.jpeg

How do Australians act in Canada? the worst and trashy tend to go to SEA and Fiji

>it's filled with Chads now
>now

Did you just wake up from two decade long coma?

>all these white people
>no trigger warning
THAILAND PLS

That and child prostitution. Its backwater af so the only people you will see are the kind who wants to get away from civilization.

They're fine, I like them. A lot of you here work at our ski lifts and go tree planting for some reason.

will they want to kill me for my dosh?
I don't actually have any and living in the middle of nowhere sounds pleasant

Bogans don't travel overseas.
They travel to Bathurst.

>and go tree planting for some reason.

Because being overseas is the only time Australians are around trees lmao
>A
>FUCKING
>DESERT

Are the kids any good?

We live along the coast, surrounded by fucking gumtrees.
I fucking hate gumtrees.

>child prostitution
Elaborate

Cambodia is well known for children getting sold.

>tfw live in Bathurst
Come car races time it's bogan central, obese tribal tattoo men, rat tail chubby kids and absurdly overweight hideous women everywhere

Russia, nyet. Little girls are bad, comrade

Iran

oh, i see, that's very bad.
h-how much money are we talking about?

>Little girls are bad
If they were bad, many people wouldn't want them now, would they?

Lived a couple of years right near Tamworth. During the music festival period it's basically the same thing, only replace suburban trash with rural trash.
I swear, the people who tend to breed the most also tend to be the human garbage of society.

Georgia, I went and loved it. Great mountains, food and very interesting but kinda poor

one of my best friends is from atlanta, seems pretty ok

Georgia the country

Thailand is basic bitch country
Piece of shit
Bhumibol a big stink so long!

To be fair your post described the state very accurately too

rare?

had a few at my university

they get off to the idea of just randomly shit-talking people, not even bantering just harassing people at parties.

autistic bunch who cannot read the room even a room full of fucking leafs.

So they're good blokes ya reckon?

I see like 1 maybe 2 white guys in ops pic

There are many Russians, not only westerners. Tons of Russians live in Thailand because in 00s Thailand was a cheap country for us and people lived of the various remote incomes. As we become shit country again, some people came back, but many stayed - many married Thai girls, opened cafes and restaraunts, etc. I would say we are Jews of Thailand.
Their language is very complex and they have savage mentality with honor killings, clan wars and shit. Not in Tbilisi, but in shit mountain regions you would see it. They are also obnoxiously religious orthodox Christians.

i love aussies they're super fun to party/travel with and they understand banter really well and they integrate, everyone i know who has visited/travelled australia has also said that canadians and strayans get along well, i can imagine hating them if you were an autist though.

Time to leave the designated tourist spots behind, Hercule.

The polices don't do anything? Here they would get rekt by cops if they get find out.

Is being chad illegal in vietnam?

do you think their sons will be proud of the white race?

Serra da Mantiqueira, come in the winter, bring water, dont be a pussy and discover all the secrets of the universe during your trip white man

God damn, the couple in the middle is literally flawless. Wish I could have something like that.

Chads that travel tend to stay in resorts so you will never interact with them if you are solo staying in hostels

The chads in hostels are usually super cool and will interact with you

Prostitution is illegal, and you probably won't get pass by being a foreigner.

They are loser lolz

Thailand and Cambodia have been a common destination for western drug/rave tourism for a long time, especially Australian for obvious reasons.

Fucking m00k