Just want some honest feedback on this. Is my dick a good enough soze, not disappointing for a chick and average...

Just want some honest feedback on this. Is my dick a good enough soze, not disappointing for a chick and average, or is it legit short and a considerable flaw?

its good enough for a dude

i'd call that "eh, enough"
no girl is gonna say you have a big dick, but probably functional if you manage not to pop in 5 min lol.

Girl here, it's nice. Really.. nice. :)

you're not gonna hit bottom with it, so concentrate on banging the hell out of the sides.

small dick
sorry bro

B&

Now I feel shit

Mine is just a tiny bit longer and curvier. All have said its an average sized dick but never had any complaints. They always cum. Forget about your dick size and git gud at sex, ideally have a girl teach you. Thats it.

Oh shit really? I hope this is legit cause all the other comments make me wish I wasn't born lol

Not going to hit bottom? Is that because every girl is the same? You're an idiot. His penis is fine. Focus on other things in life.

How many cm has it ?

what is that, about 5 1/2 inches? I come out to about 5.8 or something and seems fine to me. anything above 4 is reasonable i think, definitely won't get any complaints unless the girl's been fucking only 7in+ dongs her whole life

smaller then average, just buy like a bigger house or something to compensate, nbd

I'd let you fuck my gf with it. She likes cucumbers anyways.

at least yours is straight. mine is bent down, like banana.

Reported as CP

Obviously not an adult penis, guessing 12 or 13 its clearly underdeveloped.

I kinda like the downward bend

r u a woman ?

It's not huge but it's not really small either.

It's kind of cute. You shouldn't feel so bad about it. It doesn't matter that it's a little below average.

As long as it's Snyder amount below average.... I hate it and literally would consider killing myself

I am a virgin who is so insecure and depressed about it that my life is so not worth it

I'm forced to feel lesser than the average man

get a grip

so you're not gonna be chad thundercock, not everybody is

not a big deal

Uhhhh since when did 80 percent of men have massive dicks? All I care about is having a NORMAL dick.... not smaller than

Rate?

You gonna spend your whole life going nuts over this?

No cause I'll just kill myself cause I'm not tall or handsome either

No point in living a miserable life when all physical aspects of you are inferior

looks like its made of clay.

Rate??

your dick's unimpressive but perfectly fine.

stop worrying about it

Unless your dick is under 5", you'll be fine. Sure, some bitches are size queens and want nothing but 7", chances are they're fucking terrible to deal with anyways. Most chicks just wanna fuck and if you can still make them cum with your dick, fingers or tongue they really don't care otherwise. Like you have to think about all of the dudes who fuck chicks and never make them cum, so they're almost expecting not to be satisfied.

I want a honest Rate please

How is unimpressive fine? Seems more dissatisfaction to me. why would a girl stay with me if she doesn't like it?

Because size isn't everything. There's more to it than friction, man.

Size matters in a primal extent, actually... a girl should like the d as long as it's not smsll.. which everyone said I am

i think youre trolling b/c you're focused on the two guys who driveby ripped on you and completely ignoring everyone who said youre fine.