I'm kinda during/on an Acid Trip, AMA!

Also general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imbieOEIvM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

there is a duck inside this bananana

it's called a duckananana

the placement of the eye on the banana really makes it look like it was meant to be there, almost like it's a natural species of duck.

What does kinda mean?

Kinda means that you really have the emotion built up to say what you want to say or do but dont feel comfortable enough with the person to do said action

actually ill be fuckin damned if that isnt a duck with a banana as the base

I'm buying some acid next week, how is it in general?

ay :^)

Are you sure this isn't just a simulation your words seem too unreal OP.

At first its very overwhelming i have to admit, i took the tab today when i was swimming at an indoor pool and it kicked it maybe half way through when we were actually swimming. Intially, it'll feel like all of your nerves want to talk to you in some weird way, almost like they had their own minds. Currently, im at the point where my mind is racing faster than i can type but it's a feeling i've never felt in my life.

are you asking for a photo of me or something?
do i seem robotic?

how many ug was your tab?

I usually get tabs anywhere from 100-600 but today's was 200

I'm on poppy seed tea and roughly 250mg of propylhexedrine. Will probably take some etizolam in an hour or so. I work 7 days a week, so days off are scarce and since I have tomorrow off, I figure I'd have a bit of fun.

Is this your first acid trip user? First time taking psychedelics?

shit nevermind, didn't see disregard

nope, this would mark my second time doing it. first time i did it, i made the mistake of taking two tabs my first time and i had a sensory overload i'd like to say
all good my man

It's gonna be my first time when i do it, would 150ug get me high and good? or do you think its too much

I know the feeling. I've had a few bad experiences on psychedelics, but my first experience was amazing.

if theres anyway i'd ever describe the trip, it would have to be a shotgun blast, initially it starts out small as it does, and then almost immediately from when it starts you just get this feeling of overwhelming that slowly drains into a feeling of euphoria

wouldnt ever trade my first trip for anything though, taught me to be more careful with myself.

Download a rat into your brain

Bring plenty of cheese.

not happening user, would love to however

I'm just not picking up your human aura, are you near some yellow light?

then jump in the brain tub and exchange thoughts.

I'll trade you a nightmare for a wet dream

Dosage?

Going overboard your first trip isn't a bad strat actually, if you make it through intact you've got a decent footing going forward. 200 mics aint a bad trip, 400 is pretty intense.

Watch this shit and smoke one
youtube.com/watch?v=imbieOEIvM8

this is I
200mg this time through
Ill give it a listen

if you look behind your own mind and believe that we have something to discuss, then by all means

The bad experience I had was on HBWR, which was strange because the first time was on morning glories (same psychoactive chemical) and that was amazing. The first half was amazing, pure uncontrollable euphoria, deep thoughts, nice visuals. The second half was filled with anxiety and was very unpleasant. It was hard keeping track of time and space and all that. I didn't feel right for months afterwards. I was very depressed and depersonalized. I had felt this way for some time though, but never really noticed it. All these emotions and feelings just sort of exploded out of me because of that trip. It was overwhelming to say the least.

For a long time after, I felt like that trip ruined my life. But then I came to realize that these emotions and feelings were going to happen anyways later on in life, and maybe if it weren't for that trip, I wouldn't have known how to deal with it, you know? The trip didn't solve any issues, but it brought me closer to them. I've learned a lot about myself by learning how to deal with depression and anxiety. Some things I didn't want to know. But I feel that without that bad experience, I would have been a lot more lost in this world when it comes to things like these.

I see now, your aura is slightly too the right you must be shifting, is your counting OK?

make sure that you stock up on edibles and snacks

Not OP. Sounds like ego death.

I had a similar experience once taking a significant dose of L and spending the entire trip by myself. Like you say, it was extremely depressing, depersonalizing and forced me to grapple with all my deepest uncertainties about what I thought about life, the world and my place in it. Spent a good month really internally out of sorts. Eventually came to terms with it, grew past it, don't regret it.

Psychs are powerful shit, more than just laughing and pretty colors. Respect it.

never did HBWR, but i did feel this way maybe a week or so after doing my first trip of acid. You look back and realize well hey if I didnt do this maybe i'd never get to this point? I feel its all about what you take from the experience and use that to better yourself.
well said user

Damn. I know that feeling too well after acid

Don't read the paper.

It won't make sense.

Costume party that got violent it looks like to me

I wouldn't call it ego death. I've read on that, and I'm fairly confident that I didn't experience that. I still knew who I was and everything, but I was just so paranoid. Thought loops, physical anxiety, etc. I had some really weird erotic thoughts during the first half and during the second half I felt like thinking those things changed me or something. I was being an idiot and didn't have a good setting (parents' house) so them waking up is what set it off. During that anxiety attack, I remembered something about people taking psychedelics and being different but in a good way afterwards, and somehow I got it in my head that the trip happened months ago, and that me, who I was at that point, was trapped inside my new self's mind, doomed to experience this awful dread for an eternity. But, I still knew it was only a drug I had taken and that it's only paranoia, but damn was that paranoia convincing. I managed to get a few hours of sleep somehow.

What is your favorite music on acid? I distinctly remember the best music that I listened one time was Acid Rap by Chance the Rapper

Music Has The Right to Children - Boards of Canada

Ah ok yeah that sounds more like some anxiety attack and/or underlying psychosis triggered by the psychedelics. Sorry you went through that man, hope you got better. Altered states can be a hell of a bull.

lol whatever music you like you still like on acid. And generally speaking as long as it isn't in a style you are entirely averse to, any music you haven't heard before when tripping will sound really fucking tight just because its new.

it's just a way of looking at how people look at you
I had this 90's throwback playlist on for most of the night, good listening.
that's actually a good way of describing how i felt entirely after my first trip. it's crazy how chemicals can make the mind produce emotion and thought in such a way that can almost make people including yourself almost question their own sanity

Just remember, if everything is a void then the void is everything. Its all a matter of perspective, one of the few things we have some control over in this life.

and that's what makes everyone's trip different from one another, placement in the world, societal standards, where they grew up and how they were raised. every little detail that we sometimes overlook all adds up

Molly xanax lean, acid kush supreme

if someone could bake drugs near me i'd love it

correction, if someone could bake those drugs into one near me i'd love it

Yeah, anxiety attack that snowballed from something small. I still had a grip on reality though, it wasn't like I was screaming and rolling around. I could have probably held a conversation and passed any reality tests; I was in the dark by myself though and it was making it really hard to stay focused on one thing.

Eh, it could have been worse. I've read tons of bad trip reports, and my experience pales in comparison to most of them that I've read. If I had felt normal after a week or two, I wouldn't have given it much thought. It's how I felt months, even years after the experience.

The way I look at it, the mind is just like any other part of your body; if it is damaged, it can heal itself. But since you exhibit some amount of control over yourself and your actions and thoughts, it's up to you to do the healing. I'm still learning how to heal myself, but I've made great progress. And if it weren't for that trip, I may not have been given the opportunity to see all these bad feelings that I'll likely experience again throughout my life. I'm learning how to heal myself due to the catalyst effect of the trip; I've given up some enjoyment in order to develop the skills I will need later on in life.

Im going to be heading off but if anyone wants to talk further my kik is deadlyparasite1

Peace!

If you have an anxiety attack on psychedelics you unambiguously should take some form of benzodiazepine because that shit is hellish. Dealing with an anxiety attack sober is hard enough, definitely doable but difficult. When you're tripping any kind of hard its just going to continue to spiral out of control.

For this reason I always have a benzo on hand when I take anything but very small doses. I've had a couple times where it was necessary and I'd have been fucked without it. Its just the responsible way to use drugs.