This will be the most watched debate ever in the history of mankind

This will be the most watched debate ever in the history of mankind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
uk.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait. I've never been so excited for something in politics.

It'll make me feel bad.

It's like the political special olympics.

why are they turning into the same person?

Thunder Cunt is going down. Fuck her

kek

At least the next President won't be a nigger.

>thinking anyone outside the USA will be watching your fake election freakshow

Nah.

Are Spaniard Americans white? If they are, then I will vote for trump

It's the only thing on after the brexit freakshow.

no

How come Trump always make those retarded reactions?

BUILD WALL

It's just cherry picked

Cuz hes like literally Hitler and stuff

I can't wait. I hope he makes her cry.
>Crooked Hillary thinks she belongs here at the debate when most Americans think she belongs in prison. Sad!

The media love picking goofy Trump pics to run with

Look at this one

They used this as the main pic for an article

Look at Trumps face lmao

>brexit

I hope the person who came up with this word gets genital warts. And I hope that everyone associated with the fucking parroting news outlets using it gets them too.... And I hope anyone who adds the term "so-called" before it gets herpes as well.

I can't wait to see the absolute and thorough trouncing drumpf will receive at the hands of madam president.

>How come Trump always make those retarded reactions?

....because he's retarded?

>tfw no matter who wins we lose
at least we'll have the rio olympics shitstorm for a fun memory

this....is horrific

when? in Yurotime preferably

America went from electing a nigger to having two blue eyed, blonde haired Aryans as the nominees for both sides

No matter who wins, we all lose.

We've already lost.

She has to live with that now. He won't even be president, and she has to live with that.

That's like tattooing Ron Paul on your arm.

Do you think Clinton is even going to stay awake for it?

>I'M GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
How?
>BY BUILDING A WALL
What?
>WE GOTTA BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THE DANGEROUS PEOPLE OUT
How?
>MEXICO'S GONNA BUILD IT
What?
>WE'RE GONNA BUILD IT
How?
>IT'S GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
How?
>IT SHOULD BE UP THE STATES
What?
>YOU WON'T EVEN SAY MUSLIM
What?
>I'M GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Clinton electoral votes: 518
Trump electoral votes: 20

damn really makes you think

Has Trump literally done anything other than fall apart when he's asked to explain anything he believes or fights for beyond the memes?

I wonder why are top politicians never regular good-willed people.

There must be some sort of odd phenomenon at work here. Do terrible people just gravitate towards such political careers and naturally have the upper hand due to the lack of scruples or what? It's seriously baffling when you really think about it.

Is JJL a shillary supporter? Fuck..

>Secretary Clinton! I'm GOP

Wait he really wants to build a wall, it's not just a meme?

Whichever wins, it's gonna be the president after the nigger that ruins America, how fucking hilarious is that

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

where were u when hill wanted to build wall

The nature of American politics makes it literally impossible to get anywhere if you have even a shred of decency. You will not be able to afford an election campaign without the millions of dollars that lobbyists give you and you can't get that millions without shilling for their interests.

Remember when Joe Biden and Paul Ryan did the debates in 2012 and Biden just kept looking at Ryan like he was fucking retarded at everything he said?

That's pretty much how this one will go.

>egomaniac vs a psychopath
Sounds like a hell of a party.
Best to side with the one where there's at least a small possibility they won't fuck everyone over
Shame I can't vote for him seeing as I'm a britfag.
At least I helped get Britain out of the EU though.

Donald Trump is literally a meme candidate

He probably never expected to actually get as far as he did, and he always has this bewildered look like he's in way over his head

Based Biden. Shame he didn't run for President.

That really was amazing, he stopped a hair short of pulling his pants down and spanking him on public television.

Too bad about his son dying, we would have had an incredibly amusing 8 years of old uncle Joe otherwise.

>egomaniac vs a psychopath

Wait, which one is which??

Biden is a literal fucking idiot.
He could easily be confused for BasilMarceaux.com

Black and Blue....

>at least we'll have the rio olympics shitstorm for a fun memory
It made me realize how glad I am that I'm not Brazilian.

>implying she will down herself by debating with this baboon

Maybe in a decade or so, Chris Evans will run for president, and just laugh at the ridiculous shit that his opponent says

>Sup Forums is anti-Trump and pro-Hillary

If the GoT threads weren't proof enough, this is. Fucking Redditors have infested us.

Hillary can't show human emotions like that. She'll stare blankly into space and cackle like a madwoman whenever Trump mentions her emails.

But she'll still win in a landslide.

70% of America is anti-Trump

The Republican Party doesn't even want Trump as the nominee, they're doing everything they can to try to finagle the nomination away from him

Don't you have a containment board to go shit up?

Hillary is the psychopath, you autist.
The only thing you can guarantee when dealing with a psychopath is that they will inevitably fuck you over.

All of Sup Forums hates Trump except for some shitholes like Sup Forums or Sup Forums, retard.

Sup Forums is laughing because both of these people are jokes but Trump shills are the most amusing to watch get booty blasted

I think they're both ego-maniacal sociopaths

Post yfw all the Trumpkin butthurt washes over us in November

Why do the debates look like a game show now? With the flashing lights and the podiums. It should just be a desk and look at least a bit professional.

>back when Jeb! and Trump were friends

Yeah, people who spam memes all day are smarter than you. How does that make you feel?

Better than shilldog who literally cackles with a wide eye psychopath smile and blames a republican conspiracy for the legitimate points made against her. That's all she has done for like 20 years.

HANG ON
>scratches ass
AY HANG ON
>rubs neckbeard
SO YALL SAYIN
>repels all humans in vicinity with vile appearance, odor, and personality
YALL SAYIN
>soils himself
YALL SAYING THAT STAR WARS
>perpetuates willful ignorance
THAT STAR WARS
>gets hard thinking about Trump
AY HANG ON
>advocates White Man's Burden
YALL SAYING
>loses job
SO YALL SAYIN
>uses memes outside Sup Forums with zero irony
THAT STAR WARS
>continues to be a kissless virgin incel
THE NEW STAR WARS
>watches the girl he has a crush on happily date an upstanding gentleman of color
THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE
>believes white genocide is a thing
THAT THAR MOVIE
>has a rape fantasy about Anita Sarkeesian
STAR WARS
>fantasizes about the Day of the Rope
HAS A
>wishes he could be as cool as Elliot Rodger
HAS A NIGGER
>contributes to /r9k/'s Beta Uprising Manifesto
HAS A NIGGER IN IT!?
>is a generally awful person and supports policies designed to maximize human suffering
OUTRAGEOUS
>lives a miserable existence as a wretched, hateful hermit devoid of warmth, happiness, satisfaction, or fulfillment until his lonely, unnoticed, unlamented demise in front of his computer many unpleasant years later

How come Trump doesn't seem to understand any of the duties of a president or have any conceptual grip on economics, foreign policy, the military or anything that isn't catchy sloganeering?

here's your reply

topest kek

>tfw clinton will be president because trump is incapable of not saying stupid shit and turning away voters

Meme magic won the British referendum. Meme magic will ensure Trump wins.

And it's really sad that these are the two candidates we have to chose from. An evil lying incompetent bitch, and a loud mouthed contradiction. This is the face of American politics, and it's fucking disgraceful. Anyone who votes for either of these two is a mindless fool. When will we have real mature adults running?

Because he is a poor presidential candidate

I like this copypasta, fukken saved

>implying this isn't the work of Hillary's cuck crew

uk.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

Nobody intelligent or sane woukd support that murdering cunt.

Because his education was bought, not earned.

It's not that, it's that he has no idea how to run a country, and he's faking it (poorly) until he makes it.

>uk.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

wew lad

gonna set ppl str8

Hilary is even worse

>implying Hillary won't spend the whole debate talking about her being a woman and calling any evidence against her a right wing conspiracy

Aren't you going to #FeelTheJohnson?

actual Spaniard Americans are white, these Mexican mutts fucking aren't though

He wants to ban guns. Fuck him.

>>lives a miserable existence as a wretched, hateful hermit devoid of warmth, happiness, satisfaction, or fulfillment until his lonely, unnoticed, unlamented demise in front of his computer many unpleasant years later
Hey man, that's not cool

You just know that the Frexit is coming

>open borders
>anti-gunner as VP
No thanks

Not even a well drawn hand, jesus christ.

Trump isn't being investigated by the FBI though, and he isn't connected to over 40 suspicious deaths.

Third party candidates are never taken seriously by the media and it upsets me. now it's basically throwing your vote away if you choose him so might as well not vote at all. America is so great amirite?

this cuck is basically Trump with less of a chance of winning lel

when is this debate happening?

Are you serious? The libertarian is anti-gun? WTF?

t. Women's studies major

Drumpf

he's only gotten this far because he says stupid shit. People are only voting for him because he pisses off liberals so much

His VP nominee is, the guy's just a moderate republican from Massachusetts who just happened to claim to be a libertarian now.

Ja, und?

Do you even realise how retarded Hillary is? She made a campaign message that said "Love Trumps Hate" and saw nothing wrong with it. The woman's disabled.

Also, Trump has outlined the plan several times for how the wall will be built.

Absolutely incorrect.

Hillary, being the power hungry cunt that she is, will want to secure a proper legacy for herself as a good president, whereas Trump doesn't give a fuck about how he's remembered or what anyone will think of him. Hillary, say what you will about her corruption and politics, is the much safer choice and is infinitely more presidential (despite being a woman) than a washed-up reality TV star.

Obama was broadly despised by anyone who even leaned a tad to the right in 2012 and he utterly smashed Romney. Hillary isn't nearly as hated as Obama outside of the alt-right and the alt-right isn't big enough to sway an election.

One has spent her life disregarding everyone around her and taking bribes from cruel people as the staple of her political career, being such an inhuman machine that she even disrespects the secret service; while the other has spent their life building a large scale business and has been a part of American popular culture for decades. Which one of these people seem more likely to betray the interests of their country? Even better, which one HAS betrayed the interests of their country?

This election is some crazy shit, Clinton is the textbook definition of a corrupt politician and everyone fucking knows it, but because Trump said SOME of the dirty beaners that crossed the border illegally turn out to be racists and criminals, that makes him the most horrible racist-sexist-misogynist to walk the Earth. Because he wants a wall to stop illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and other similar criminal activities coming straight out of Mexico, that makes him literally irrefutably Hitler. Right!

And his wall plan makes absolutely fuck-all sense buddy.

>Hillary wants to be a good president
Bill please go