Why does he like Buttmetal so much?

Why does he like Buttmetal so much?

you mean like korn and limp bizkit? he rated them at best 7 or 7.5, I don't think that constitutes as "liking so much"

Because the genre is all about
>muh technicality
So obviously he's going to "appreciate" it

don't stress your head over it kiddo

patricians thinking only

When you're a contrarian critic like Scaruffi and you give everything a 4 or 5, getting a 7 is like winning the fucking lottery.

But LUCKILY people on here don't actually like him....
.....I hope.

>But LUCKILY people on here don't actually like him
You poor kid, where do you think you are?

Scaruffi rated my favorite album 5 but I still like him. People who hate him are just buttmad. Overall his taste is still better than 90% of people in here

He also likes Fear Factory, Tool, Dream Theater, Guns n Roses, RATM, Pantera, White Zombie and worst Sepultura album

>Overall his taste is still better than 90% of people in here
Liking his persona? Somewhat understandable...

"his taste is one of the best"? A big fucking stretch.

DT is the only bad one.

he has decent taste, isn't slow deep and hard his favorite metal album of all time?

Nah his taste is trash

name a better critic

he's at least a billion times better than Fantano or Conde Nast-fork

The

That doesn't mean much

>likes grunge and buttmetal
>dislikes Radiohead and all britpop bands except Doves

he could shit on everything I like, but the fact that he has the balls and brains to call Radiohead the most overrated act in recent history gives him more credibility than any other music reviewer out there

>only bad one
Get out.

Not that guy, but they are. All of the other bands at least have some sort of defining sound, DT is just a poor emulation of every progressive band in existence.

Scaruffi bases most of his ratings off of the perceived "authenticity" of an artist. Buttmetal is an extremely authentic genre, it is only made and consumed by people who truly love the genre, regardless of critical reception.

And this is taste of the guy who shits on The Beatles and Bowie? He's an edgy teenager.

If you look at Scaruffi's top albums and honestly think to yourself "yep, his taste is shit", you are one tasteless mongoloid and should probably kill yourself.
I may disagree with him on a lot of accounts, but his favourite albums are all great.

cuz he likes it up the butt :)

Spoken like a true poseur

Don't forget he rated Slipknot s/t and Iowa 7 and 6.5 out of 10

Slipknot s/t is easily a 7.

because it's the literal conclusion to music.

lol

its rating is debatable but it is their best

Vol. 3 is actually bettter

>Scaruffi likes nu-male metal

not surprising

Armond White of Sup Forums

Spoken like a true shit for brains pleb

t. butthurt poseur

>le Trout Meme Replica is best album of all time XD

It may be not, but it is incredibly influential and innovative even by today's standards. And seeing how Scaruffi values innovativeness above all, it's well deserving of a first spot.

he rated Mindless Self Indulgence a 7/10 ffs

>it's real
lmao

>it's actually real

Why do people take him seriously again?

>innovation
Ftfy kek

I stopped taking him seriously after he rated fucking Trout Mask Replica a 9.5/10

fattano is a butthurt ex-mutant, of fucking course he would rate TMR 9.5 or 10

his taste is as "important" as any other random idiot from here but for some unknown reason people still give him attention

but their album Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy is actually not bad

we talking about scaruffer