Do me a favor,hack 786-2607602 for me on facebook. She slpet with my hudsband,over 3 times...

Do me a favor,hack 786-2607602 for me on facebook. She slpet with my hudsband,over 3 times,she has a hudsband of her own and a kid so I dont know why is she going after my hudsband . Please do me justice this once before i killl myself.(954) 617-9990 thats her work number, I found it in his fone. please help me destroye her before i kill myself.

bump

Haha a female cuck

NYPA Faggot. Kill yourself. She is obviously a better fuck than you are.

Fuck off you moron. We couldn't care less that this girl is more attractive, smarter and less of a crybaby attention whore than you.

If you going to kill yourself, at least have the decency to post tits first. Or during!

Post your tits with time stamp and we shall see

Fuck off you cunt...

Is the photo you or her? Tits either way.

I have never hated an OP like I hate you.

shes a slut and her

Time stamp and tits

>hack muh fone nummah

all i know is she will fuck you,if you want to

email me your username and password and I can get it.

[email protected]

Tits or get the fuck off

We are about as interested in you as your husband. You are good to both parties as, simply, a collection of holes and a pair of tits.

Present these to us and accept your place as a bottom tier meathole and shut the fuck up.

Tits or gtfo

I'll fuck her!!

Since OP didn't deliver

Not your personal army. Get the fuck out.

Why haven't you left your husband for being a cheating bastard?

Causse I jsut found out

954 is Fort Lauterdale, Florida. Typical Florida.

Quit misspelling shit. Tits or gtfo

Ugh, just post her number and address on Craigslist asking to get fucked in the ass. Use your laptop at the library or anywhere with free WiFi to do this. There.

Don't kill yourself over this, please

>this

why not kill her and then yourself HREtaRd