Whats your excuse for not using the best dating app available?

Whats your excuse for not using the best dating app available?

Literally no better way to get some tail without paying for it.

>tfw tried to use it but absolutely no one matched with me

>i must have swiped 500 girls and none thought I was cute

Check your pics or description m8

Tinder is only worth it if you love in a large city, or you travel a lot. In a small place everyone fucking knows each other so it's more trouble than it's worth.

Surely these types of towns dont exist? Is there any young person nowadays living in a town with 100 or less inhabitants?

>never use tinder because NOBODY ever matches with me
>use it one time because fuck it
>one qt actually matches with me. Gigantic tits and cute face
>say hi
>she never replies but doesnt deletes me either
>delete tinder
>ff some months
>open it again
>same girl appears and we match again so im pretty sure it was not an accidental match
>say hi again. SHE DOESNT FUCKING REPLIES
>wait a few days for anothrr message.
>SHE DOESNT FUCKING REPLIES

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE MATCHING ME IF SHES NOT WILLING TO TALK? WHY DO ROASTIES PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS?

ITT: women whos hobbies and interests are always horse riding and travelling. About as deep as a puddle and id probably have more fun getting my dick wet in a puddle. Also the slooty looking ones are like "yea im down for anything really, but if youre after one thing you can swipe left.

Fucking joke of an app I tell thee

Easy answer. I have zero interest in a one night stand. I got enough during my first couple years of college. I can't stand pretending to like somebody or pretending to be interested in them just to get laid. Also I'm really not interested in finding a relationship right now.

I almost typed something similar to this before I posted instead. So many boring people out there. Most young women seem to spend all their time drinking, making themselves look pretty, and being involved in/out of relationships. They have no actual hobbies or interests besides themselves. What a bore

>I can't get matches: The post

I'm pretty fucking sure you'd have more fun sticking your dick in a pussy instead of a puddle, but that's just me.

Who the fuck cares about their descriptions? If they're hot, go for them.

They put that shit about hiking and traveling for the same reason people say "red hammer" when asked about a colored tool. It's a "predetermined" answer for when people get nervous and start lacking originality.

>Implying tinder is only for one night stands.

I know of several people who met their current partner on tinder. Not everything is a 1NS in there.

Said it best
>inb4 You're Boring!
I'll take my 6 figure checking account elsewhere.

>I can't get matches: the post
Never downloaded the app but I'm sure I'd do fine mate if my college experience has shown me anything.
>Implying tinder is only for one night stands.
Read the last thing I wrote. "Also I'm not interested in a real relationship right now".

I'm not saying the app is useless. My brother uses it all the time for hookups. But OP says
>Whats your excuse for not using the best dating app available?
so I gave my answer

I'm a 7/10
Lived in Milan, Italy for 6 months.
>Milan, fashion capital
Mfw swiped like a horny swine and got plenty of matches. Never actually met one cause I was constantly drunk

Also too lazy to speak english
Also at that time I could not get a boner when staying with grills so it was quite purposeless

Hye m8 I'm sure you're a totally good looking hunk posting on Sup Forums

How many matches do you guys have?

Literally just 1: A girl who never replies my messages. I've sent 3, I really don't know why she doesn't just unmatches me if she doesn't wanna talk.

I just use tinder to fuck around, I don't really actually meet people from there

450 something

I had it got matches but the thing is they arent interesting and hard to talk to for me. Profile description that doesnt give much info about the person, not having similar interests, photos being selfies. Prefere okc at least I have something better to work with as a conversation starter

OKC is actually great. Too bad the mods are nazis and literally random people who access to your entire "private" conversations

Id rather get decent pussy, and I do. The point was that it seems to be where all the boring, unsure and self loving degenerate women gather. I know this because the only other persons I know personally on tinder thats female is a boring, unsure, self loving degenerate woman.

When I posted in /soc/ rate threads I'm a 7/10. 5'7", 135 lbs, athletic, I rebuild boats as a hobby and have a stable job. I'm about a month away from finishing my pilots license and I've got a college education. I'm sure most people who browse Sup Forums arent as bad as you think. But not like anything I write here will be taken as fact, and I'm not posting my pictures on Sup Forums. I don't know why youre salty. You asked for my 2 cents about why I don't use tinder and I gave my answer. gdnite dude, try to get the stick out your butthole sometime soon

Because I have a gf

Hey Sup Forums R8 my Tinder profile bio

You okay there bud?

I havnt been okay for a long time

This. And all the girls on there are stuck up bitches who will "like" you, and then not seem to have any interest in talking.

This is the only thing I agree with.

Don't fucking like people if you're not going to talk. Should be pretty simple.

I seriously want to write this as my description because of my passive hatred for women. If they're not going to match me, at least I can tell them how i feel and hopefully make a few see what tinder actually does to society.

But I'm afraid I'll get screencapped and uploaded on some facebook shaming group

Tried using it, but girls just don't bother talking to a guy who only has a couple selfies and doesn't link a facebook. I'm not even ugly.

I gave up and now I'm lonely and miserable, cuz fuck it, life never gets any better with a woman anyways. Might as well come to terms with reality on my own for now

Nobody links a facebook on tinder but it's OBVIOUS that you have one because you literally need it for tinder. But I mean, nobody ever links it on their bio

how important do you think you are to that girl dude? She prolly gets 500 matches erryday if she wants. If you only say ยท"hi, sup" or something generic and boring you're fucked

Are you saying with all the info on your bio plus having your pics they can't just look for you online and browse your profile?

I'm sure with all the messages that girls are going through they don't bother to try, but the option is always there for them, and if they ever do and see it's marked as private that could easily make them decide it's not worth pursuing.

Anyway I don't have the same enthusiasm that they do, they all want jokes and fun and I just want to selfishly fuck them, I can't even pretend to wanna joke around, I'm not used to talking to girls. they just make me angry

no Facebook account

Do you care if they shame you?
Give 0 fucks like me. Its theBest way to live

If you want people not having interest bumble. Get match you dont talk until the girl start the conversation and god dam can't they say something better than hey. Next time I get a match Imma quote a lupe fiasco lyric with the whole hay is for horses and hoarse like you voiceless.... at least maybe I can start the conversation slightly better

What info on your bio?

The mandatory info on your bio is:

Your FIRST NAME (tinder doesn't uses surnames)
Your age (No longer mandatory, you can hide it now)
Your location in relation to the person who's looking at you (i.e "5 miles away", and no longer mandatory, you can now hide it)

That's it. Everything else like Your school, job instagram or whatever you wanna talk about is optional.

It's pretty much impossible to find someone on facebook just by looking at their tinder, you literally have no surname to look for and good luck finding your right Stacey or Allison on facebook without anything to narrow the search.

The only half decent way to find someone's facebook from tinder is by looking if you have friends in common, looking at that friend's friend list and hoping that the person is using the same name.

Also I've catfished as a girl many times. Guys in general tend to like every time. Lesbians are more picky. And yeah a lot of them are annoying, you end up with say, 60 or more matches through a first swiping session and a lot of them are obnoxious messages and you cant just answer them all

I do care if they shame me because I have a social life, a job and i'm pursuing an education and posting something like that and getting exposed could mean the end of those 3 things I mentioned.

It's boring. Swipe, match, meet, make them laugh, get laid. Lather, rinse, repeat. I prefer the bar scene.

Lol im a failure so I don't much care.
Good luck in life though

kek

The he'll do you write on your tinder profile? My okc profile is pretty good but tinder you want something short and snappy I imagine

I don't have a cell phone and Tinder requires SMS verification in Canada.

Yeah in the place I live I could actually be killed by a white knight lynchmop if I got caught saying something like that.

You have no idea how gullible/retarded people over here are.

They almost lynched a girl because somebody made a catfish profile with her pic and said some bad things about kids with down syndrome.

I believe the SMS verification is only for accounts which try to log in before having 50 fb friends, or very recent fb accounts.

But that canada thing would explain why I was asked to verify with SMS when I tried to catfish in canada.

Oh shit, the 50 friends thing makes sense because I made an FB specifically for Tinder and I don't have any friends on it. But it might just be a region thing too.

Lol bro canada is fucked. I'm sorry

Yeah man I usually get like 10+ super hot qts when I catfish somewhere but canada I only found 2, rest were literaly stereotypical SJWs with green hair and 200 lbs

Canada should be nuked. Quebec in nice though

Man this girl from Quebec sent me some nudes and she literally had some perfect tits, like 34 double D with a very small and soft pink nipple. A rarity but I accidentally delete the pic from fb messenger and don't know how to retrieve it.

You should fly to Quebec and smash that maple syrup hole

I'm black.

I got them while catfishing, so that's a no go

Where did you find the pics to catfish properly?

Not interested in dating or fucking.

Do you mean this as black guys don't need an app like tinder cause you got game or that the girls on there don't go for blacks?

This is a genuine non-racebait question with no malice, just curious.

It would be preferable to find some pics of some good looking guy with maybe a nude or too, I can't find shit though.

i use it on vacations, its a good way to find interesting places in the cities i go.

lol