Cap this

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN snow

Oathbreaker

Jonhaerys Snowgaryen

What does "Azor" mean?

GERALT OF RIVIA

THE WHITE WOLF

Jaenaerys*

Azor is a Biblical name, and it means "Helper" or "A court".

>tfw he doesn't even know his real name

>His name is Jaehaerys. Promise me Ned.
>...
>...
>Ja... what? Whatever, I'll name him Jon.

Abig Ghai

The prince that is promised

so jon snow should sit on the throne beacuse he has the right?

Daenerys has a stronger claim considering she has senority and isn't a bastard Targ.

Jon is technically older and the son of the crown prince.

not true at all. Son of the Crown Prince > a woman

every time

KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH KING OV DA NOURTH

Yeah but she's his Aunt.
Plus Jon was concieved out of wedlock which still makes him a bastard unless legitimized.

I miss her feistiness

And Dany is still a woman. Most houses would support Jon over Dany. This is all theoretical of course. None of that is going to happen in the show. Dany is going to save the day and rule.

In the books, however, Aegon has the strongest claim to the throne. Easily.

The bastard King of the North, the Prince of Light, savior of wildlings, the song of ice and fire, Jon Targaryen.

Mormont lady declares she knows no king but Stark

Declares Jon Snow king.

But most people doubt he's the real one

But not a bastard son

Idk, i think back to when that one Targ willed the throne to his daughter but the rest of the kingdom shit a brick. i think something similar would happen if Jon is revealed though.

so many other interesting ways to take it, but we all know the show is going to have Dany be the super stronk wymyn and take the throne

Jon Snow

is this shopped?

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=11TZzy-T_GY

THE BASTARD WHO KNOWS NOTHING OF HOUSE NOTHING

Rhaegar may have married Lyanna, and Targaryens had a history of bigamy.

Aragorn

Book Jon:
>“How can I lose men I do not have? I had hoped to bestow Winterfell on a northman, you may recall. A son of Eddard Stark. He threw my offer in my face.” Stannis Baratheon with a grievance was like a mastiff with a bone; he gnawed it down to splinters.
>“By right Winterfell should go to my sister Sansa.”

Show Jon
>HAHAHA FUCK YOU SANSA KINGINDANOF

What did he mean by this?

Gary Stu

>final scene
>King Jon and Queen Dany still haven't left their chamber this morning
>Lady Arya goes to check on them

>zombie Robert
>He's hilding both their heads

"I will kill all Targaryans!"
>fade to black

Do we know that Jon is a bastard? I thought there was a precedent of Targs having multiple wives, so if it turns out that Lyanna and Rhaegaer wed, doesn't that make Jon legitimate?

Jon, bedder of wildlings, Oathbreaker of the Wall, Bastard of Targ fucking Shits,

And his magical pooch, Ghost

If by "precedent" you mean "last happened 250 years ago and there were massive rebellions over it" then sure.

Best character

"liker of butt-stuff'

So there is a precedent of Targaryens taking multiple wives and for all we know, Jon is a legitimate Targaryen. Explains why Dayne and the Kingsguard died defending him; he wasn't some bastard of the Prince, but the true heir.

A tourist.
He has to go back.

Snow Snow Snow Snow

Jantje Sneeuw!

She acknowledges that Jon Snow is a bastard but that it didn't matter to her because Ned Stark's blood still flows through him

Joe snow