Hey b, I'm an indie game developer wanting to start a horror project. Trips decides what the game is about...

Hey b, I'm an indie game developer wanting to start a horror project. Trips decides what the game is about. Pic unrelated

Another game based in the scp universe

Fucking giant alien moon spiders that live under the surface or some shit.

Sauce

What a shame, I wish it would have been this one for the title alone.

It should be this one for so many reasons. What title did you have in mind?

Those Amazon fish that swim up your pee hole.

Panda bears

Something like Alien Isolation.

>This
Ever played area 51? Make that with spoops instead of aliens.

Niggers

Just imagine a game called Fucking giant alien moon spiders that live under the surface or some shit.

A man who has to go back through life in some sort of time machine and re-live every mistake he's ever made. You win by dying

Anal fisting

Oh yeah I would play the shit out of that

A boy accidentally warps himself into the internet and is stuck on the website know as Sup Forums. Here, he must defeat trolls, delete cp, and overcome the nazi dictatorship known as mods

A game where you have to hunt horror bosses from other games

>horror concept

How about we start with the idea that
>OP pic unrelated

Rolling for this

>delete cp
are you new?

ghosts and shit

An animal rights activist sneaks into a factory farm to free some animals and stumbles upon a dark secret that may cost him his life!

Sounds like one of those peta games.

You can't deny that a factory farm would be a good setting for a horror game or movie.

First day as part of the staff in an insane asylum and the higher the floor the more troublesome and proned to violence the patients are, or some shit like that

It would be pretty interesting. Has it ever been done?

roll

Dealing with the fact that memes are no longer ours because normal fags have ruined them and their status as a currency

Roll.

Your middle school is getting shot up and you have to hide from the school shooter

roll

an autist daycare

Roll

roll

you saved this pic from a pantyhose thread did you not?

About a syrian refugee family escaping from angry racist white supremacists

Roll.

or the other way around

roll

roll

Socks

Roll.

Open universe
>Open world like GTA
>Magic powers, superpowers, monsters like final fantasy
>You can fly around and fly so high up you can go through the sky and travel space to other planets

Maybe like,this girl (round 16,17) was kidnapped, and she wakes up in creepy ass basement. Turns out the kidnapper is a psychopath killer, maybe make the house haunted or some shit.

roll

Roll.

r0000ll

roll

Roll

dont make the game at all

KKK killing niggers and they come back to life, only to be killed again, with the ending being burning them all on a cross

rolll

dont make the game at all.

rollol

How about a game where you find the depths of challenger deep, but horrifying sea life and shit like that are trying to kill you. Kinda like an open world. Giant monsters have always caught my fancy

dont make the game at all...

Pizza roll

dont make the game at all.....

dont make the game at all....

dont make the game at all...n

look at that fucking disgusting muffin top

dont make the game at all......

dont make the game at all............

You're stuck in a PC university campus and you can't leave, plot twist is you're actually dead and it's hell.

dont make the game at all...............fag

you are born into a world where random events cause everyone around you to die. no matter what you do you can't overcome drug and alcohol addiction and your own clock is ticking away. the game is called life.

Game is lovecraftian in style.
Monsters are people with fleshy mutation
cause behind it is smoke monster

dont make the game at all...............fag..

Roll

You have a mental disorder causing hallucinations and see things nobody else does.

FORCE THE MEME
O
R
C
E

T
H
E

M
E
M
E

FORCE THE MEME
O
R
C
E

T
H
E

M
E
M
E

this

Do this one or kys

You're one of five astronauts on the ISS. Shortly after your first orbit, one of the other astronauts is dead; autopsy later determines he was murdered. You have ten more days until you land on earth, but you're stuck in the ISS with three other people; one of which is the killer.

You shoot up a middle school And you have to fight a vigilant student

Roll

Roll

Online game where one player is randomly selected to be school shooter, the rest have to survive

this

A game as an outlawed Mexican in trumps second presidency. Make it with a realistic poverty vibe

Rolling

Roll

Border Patrol the game.

Rollin

Roll, I want to play this.

Rawl. Sounds tense

MMORPG where the objective is to shitpost and get repeating digits.

Rolling

You're backpacking in eastern europe but at a club someone puts drugs in your drink and you trip balls on a bad trip where dangerous shit happens. Someone attempts to rape you, objects come to life, et cetera.

FAK

Winner!

The Meme Machine

basically their is a machine and it turns you into a meme

XXXXXXDDDDDDD. LEL

furries

Winrar

Now OP just has to fucking deliver

You're a shylock nose looking kike trying to run from the Gestapo

This is kinda cool honestly

Ypi are masturbating to jb, the nuns were right, You go blind, the cops are banging on the door and you must delete your hard drive before they get in, every time you bump into something you loose 10hp, you have 10hp left

just saw a picture on facebook of a "tooth fairy" that's basically a Green Man costume covered in incisors. pretty creepy looking. i'll leave the rest up to you, but a creepy killer tooth fairy monster, could even be the parents dressed up as the tooth fairy, i ain't getting trips anyway so i'm done