WHOLLY SHIT! I SMOKED LIKE A GRAM OF WEED! LMFAO!

WHOLLY SHIT! I SMOKED LIKE A GRAM OF WEED! LMFAO!

MY PHONE IS SO LIGHT!! lmao so lmao

DUDE

420 BLAZE IT MAH NIGUUUUUHHHH

DUDE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIGHTS

LMFAO

WEED

DUDE

AYY

>tfw too straight edge
i literally have no incentive or desire to drink or smoke

lmao

My man!

>implying you aren't an autistic virgin that couldn't get drugs even of you wanted too

whose phones is ringing??? wtf Lmao

What vydia are you playing this night?

You must be 18 years old to post here.

wolf among us

How are you not able to find weed in Canada? Come on man, I was an autist and even I had multiple dealers back when I smoked.

I was replying to the aussie you mong. I blaze every night

> I blaze every night

I used to be like you. Don't you get tired of the constant haze? Now I only smoke 3-4 times a month. Much better imo. I stopped smoking daily 10 months ago and I already learned another language and went on a vacation with the money I saved.

Weed is shitty if it becomes a habit.

I only smoke joints now so i don't get the haze and i dont get super ripped. I used to use a bong and got awful weed hangovers. I quit for a little over a year and now anything but joints disgust me.

ur right dude

Joints are GOAT. They still cause haze if smoked regularly imo. It's the amount/frequency of weed from my experience

But yeah, I never understood why people love bongs so much.

Ayy everything in moderation.

>I never understood why people love bongs so much.
Addiction.

t. former addict

Even when I smoked heavy though I would prefer to wrap a joint for myself. I know pipes/bongs are more convenient but the ritual of rolling/stepping outside and slowly smoking it was just as important to me as getting high.

If that makes sense

Yeah i get it now but a year and a half ago i would have said "fuck that i wanna get lit af"

My parents smoke weed so i can smoke inside which is chill as fuck. Well see if the weed man lets us smoke outside or not because smoking a in j in the park across from my house near the river is dope. Either way it's too cold out right now for me

i just realized that so many people have so much anger and violence in them. it's so sad.

smoke weed dude. it's so cool. lmao

Yeah absolutely. That is a big downside to Canada, it's so cold here for many months of the year. But when it's nice out, there's nothing better than walking to the river and smoking a jay by yourself at night.

Ah well, I guess that's a sign of both of us maturing. As I get older I realize weed really isn't an important part of life ( young me was like you ) and that it's only purpose should be to enhance a good situation, not to be used as a crutch.

Yeah, i dont really like smoking around other people anymore. I prefer to hang out and do whatever then come home and smoke a little before bed. My friends and i used to smoke a lot of weed but now that we all work full time it's kinda gay to spend the whole weekend high. Also you'll never get laid doing that. Not that i got laid when i quit either but you know.