Weird leader choices

Weird leader choices.

They should just remove the non-white/non-Western leaders already. If you actually look at it, there's only about 5 total. They're so token, it's hilarious.

At this point they're just making Victoria Lite.

>john curtin
>not gough whitlam
shitty choice desu

I think they want every major Allied leader in WWII. We've had Churchill, de Gualle, Stalin, and FDR already.

>middle east not in Asia
>Egypt not in Africa
>Kongo not in Africa
Did an American make this compilation or what.

Gough Whitlam was a cuck, BASED Curtin literally dedicated himself to WWII til his death.
Also
>Prime Minister John Curtin Supported the White Australia policy, saying "This country shall remain forever the home of the descendants of those people who came here in peace in order to establish in the South Seas an outpost of the British race."[37]

>make ausies a civ
>they are useless
KEK

>Montezuma
Why is it him again? Why not pakal, or Porfirio Diaz, Benito Juarez, or even villa

Fuckin anyone else would be nice

What is the wrongest thing, is that fuckin' Australia made it.

How?

Australia has a larger cultural presence than France.

>Russia
>Europe

t.aussie sex tourist

>Civilization
>Factions are mostly named after modern day nations rather than labeling them Latin, Greek, Scandinavian, Chinese etc.

>Gandhi
>Catherine de Medici
>Phillip II
Absolutely retarded choices.

>Roosevelt
Overrated. He was a better character than he was President. Not that he was bad, he just doesn't deserve the praise he gets.

In my opinion Lincoln, Jefferson, Wilson, FDR and Washington would all be better choices.

>Peter the Great
This is the only really good choice imo

Not as OP as poland but still strong

Australia has more regional power and relevance than france comparatively

I hope you meant to say menzies

I hope you meant Hawke

>His academic achievements were complemented by setting a new world record for beer drinking; he downed 2 1⁄2 imperial pints (1.4 l) – equivalent to a yard of ale – from a sconce pot in 11 seconds as part of a college penalty.[11][12] In his memoirs, Hawke suggested that this single feat may have contributed to his political success more than any other, by endearing him to a voting population with a strong beer culture.

>Dissing on Gandhi pick when he was in for all Civ games
Otherwise, I agree with you.

>Putin and Trump start WW3
>World engulfed in nuclear hellfire
>Australia emerges as the new superpower
Just as planned.

>Hojo Tokimune
Hojo was the Japanese leader when the Mongol Empire tried to invade Japan with 140,000 soldiers on 4,000 battle ships in the 13th century.
His samurais had fought against the Mongol attack for over 2 months. The Mongol could not make their camp on the land, then typhoon kamikaze came and the ships sank.
So Hojo fought well.

THIS

Apart from Phillip, Barbarossa, Peter and Hojo the choices are complete garbage.

>Won because of a typhoon
Should've used Hideyoshi or Ito Hirobumi sempai.

>picking toyotomi before tokugawa

>not nobunaga

LEAVE NO CASTLE STANDING

>Hideyoshi actually finishes taking over Japan and invades Korea
>Tokugawa only dares to become shogun after Hideyoshi dies

>Jadwiga doujinshi when?
i want to apply some devilish actions to poland

Would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?

>John Curtin
>not Harold Holt
thinking face

Literally no one outside Australia has heard of any of those names, fucking culturally irrelevant wannabes. Straya is new, young, weak, and a client state to both the US and China. Yous just got excited because an Aussie is in the pic LOL

Alri Xang

Why is Gilgamesh's skin so dark?

Can we have Henry VIII as English leader already?

Should've been Henry V or Cromwell

Why not Alfred the Great. These games don't give a shit about historical time frames so I don't see why not. You can be Alfred as a burgeoning England becomes unified and grows in strength and in wisdom throughout the centuries.

>Why not Alfred the Great

Because England didn't exist pre 1707 apparently

And you know I'm right.

t. Newman Triggeredson

Because Henry is the bane of w*men and c*tholics. Top lad.

Fuck off Xang.

Pakal wasn't aztech

Well yeah as I said you can oversee England become unified (which happened not long after his death anyway) and take it from there. He was instrumental in the creation of an English nation and the English language.

> Pakal
He had alien technology, he would be overpowered

>Felipe II
the fuck

Philippine civ when?

>that reddit artstyle
Civ 5 with dlc is perfect this is 9gag tier

>2017
>Still no Finland
In to the trash this piece of shit.

Spurdo is not a unique unit.

We have Hakkapeliitta and Sissi guerilla fighters.That doesn't matter the developers are just lazy SJW so im glad were not in that stupid game anyway.

>Hakkapeliitta
Appears as Swedish unique unit in Civ 5

Finland actually has a culture unlike Canada. Canada should not be a civ

THATS NOT FINLAND WE NEED FINLAND NATION NOT KEK LION OF SWEDEN

>Sauna (Shrine)
kek

Kill yourself Zhang most people haven't heard of most of the other leaders either. Age doesn't equal culture/power

>jadwiga
why don't they go for jan sobieski or casimir jagiellon if they want meme figures

>sauna

You forgot:

>Hojo

>Friedrich II
>Not Otto I or Gustav Stresemann

STFU