Is your country a failure?

Is your country a failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

fsi.fundforpeace.org/indicators
reuters.com/article/us-russia-finland-nato-putin-idUSKCN0ZH5IV
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/putins_comment_about_location_of_russian_troops_baffles/9000152
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/putin_nato_would_gladly_fight_russia_to_the_last_finnish_soldier/8999170
fsi.fundforpeace.org/2016-finland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you want me to say? You pretty much posted the answer already.

Your stance

But it's been ages since I last played it with my friends.

>The Chinese government is as Fragile as the Ukrainian one
ah yes

Well, I'm not surprised, like, at all.

ye

No at all

>another meme index
please tell how this one is calculated

>Byaahh everything that doesn't make Muricahs da top 1 is fake and meme

fsi.fundforpeace.org/indicators

>russia is as unstable as parts of war-torn africa
this is one of those meme opinion indices isn't it

I'd love to see the 2017 edition.

Russia has a bigger chance of attacking you than america is of collapsing desu

>there are people who actually think it's plausible that Russia will attack us for no reason whatsoever

can't be fabricated etc

and its still more of a chance of happening than the USA collapsing
whats your point

Show me the proofs

reuters.com/article/us-russia-finland-nato-putin-idUSKCN0ZH5IV
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/putins_comment_about_location_of_russian_troops_baffles/9000152
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/putin_nato_would_gladly_fight_russia_to_the_last_finnish_soldier/8999170

>Fearmongering News are proofs

You gotta do better than that monkey.

>Being a non blue country
truly shameful

What's the one for Mexico? I'm colorblind

Here's the thing. If the US collapsed, chaos would ensure in all of the west. Something bad happens in Finland, it wouldn't be all that consequential to everyone else.

The stability of the West in general is reliant on the US being stable. A power vacuum and free for all would occur in the world if we went down.

I'm more concerned with how the shit Venezuela is so inexplicably high, and somehow above Colombia.

Venezuela is in a literal state of crisis currently, while Colombia has been steadily cleaning itself up for a couple decades now.

one below warning, same as turkey, china, peru, venezuela saudi arabia, etc

No but I am

This right here

Yes

>Ukraine not red

yes.

What makes Finald more stable than New Zealand, Australia, Canada or the other Nordic nations?

>mfw India is higher than Russia

>stabletugal

mine is a failure just like me

fsi.fundforpeace.org/2016-finland

>countries literally in the middle of a civil war like ukraine not red
>countries with strong authoritarism, popular support and strong economies like russia in orange
>countries that recently deposed a president and you litterally cannot go a day without people protesting on the biggest roads and some public service going on a strike like argentina in green
>countries where elections are a joke, people starve and live like in an african shithole, opposition leaders are in jail, the goverment has it's military deployed to keep the people in line and almost every country it's related to condenates it's goverment like venezuela not red

not only a meme index, also a meme map

>deposed a president
>Argentina

did I miss something?

Can't even see Singapore's colour on that map but yes.

we also had five presidents in a week

When did this happened? In the Kirchner government?

No, My country isn't a failure, like my m8 USA/UK

no, that's de la rua-san leaving the charge with style back in december 2001. it may seem a long ago but since we had like three presidents plus a meme president (duhalde) that was in charge until 2003 when de la rua's term ended and elections were held. the both kirchners from 2003 to 2015 and now macri but the curious thing is that both duhalde and the kirchners are peronist wich have a thing for deposing presidents that are not peronists once they are not in the power. the last time a not-peronist democratic president ended a term was in 1928 and macri is not a peronists. peronists today are literally calling the people to the street to revive 2001 all over again and not allow macri end his term, the 2001 ghost is still pretty strong today and used a lot by politicians

Jesus. Peronists are a bigger disease than our PT militants here. I'm really hooping that the Macri government go well, because if it will, finally Argentina will get rid of these retrograde leftists that took your economy into shit. We already took the fucking Dilma and the PT out of the power, now we are throwing our hopes to the 2018 elections, it only depends of the people, if they won't be the left's maneuver mass as they been since 2003...

>China is as failed as countries in civil war

Huh makes me think

i doubt just macri will be enought to fix 60 years of lefties winning. we even had our military making the dissapear and wasn't enough, it's something pretty endemic here. i'm just grabbing enough money to move to somewhere better where my money doesn't disspaears if i try to save it

>Macri isn't a peronist

Lmoa

Yes.

t. Alt-Right

>Islamic Republics of Germany and Sweden
>blue

lol

Macri is a shit president though, voted into power only to stop Peronists from turning us into Venezuela .

Anyone who says otherwise is a paid shill, a retard, or is memeing you.