Why do girls pretend to like punk?

Why do girls pretend to like punk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2qfiB69Fa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that you know the answer to that question very well

>two minute songs because every punk fan has ADD
>basic chords
>sloppy musicianship that gets a pass because fans don't know enough about music to tell the difference between good and bad musicianship
>lyrics are typically very explicit and clear as to what the message is
I know this is a troll thread because you keep making it, but punk is not at all hard to "get"

yeah yeah very nice now gb2 your pink floyd vinyl you fedoralord faggot

It was aggressive music fucker, that was revolutionary at the time, nothing to do with music theory

Why the fuck would anyone, it's shit.

you forgot to tip your fedora

>"mom can you drop off a block away from the show?"
-You
Did I say it was bad? No, I just said it's not hard to "get"

OP may have well asked "why do girls pretend to like pizza?"

mhm

>sloppy musicianship that gets a pass because fans don't know enough about music to tell the difference between good and bad musicianship

Yea, you basically said it was bad.

attention

cringe

wow its like 2011 all over again
TAKE ME BACK

attention.

Why is this saved on your hard drive? Also you are under the assumption that people from that time period didn't have the same reaction as in the last box of that comic. Do you really think synthesizers were welcomed with open arms at first? Fuck no.
The musicians can be sloppy and still make good music (see:the stooges). If anything, it's part of the style of music

t. Butthurt Dadrocker

Most Punk is shit anyway

go fuck yourself

Go make a Punk song about how mad you are

true desu

>getting this triggered

That Ramones t-shirt is just overplayed, that's all. Go to any second-hand/vintage store and you'll find that particular t-shirt above all else because so many poseurs have bought it and then trashed it

>this many punk fans getting triggered ITT

lmao kys, punk is literally the plebbiest genre

Why does Sup Forums hate punk now?

Its the most stuck up petty bullshit ive ever seen in my life

Everybody talking shit about punk hasn't heard this hidden gem, THE g.o.a.t. punk band, RKL from Santa Barbara. Show me something better. You can't

It's just a style thing really

Because it's dead and filled with alt-right Reddit/tumblr kids who also frequent Sup Forums because they think it's EPIC and only listen to BROOTAL metal and tips their fedoras.

I'm so done with this place for all the oldfags it's time to move on and let Sup Forums get flooded by pink floyd and other Dadrock bands.

RIP Sup Forums it was good while it lasted

op ivy
crucifucks

Barely decided to visit Sup Forums today for the first time and i already feel like taking your advice user

Sup Forums was never good, it's always been a cesspit

what the fuck are you on about you twat

what

Sup Forums used to keep track of all the new releases, you can click on any thread and atleast get two or three good new bands out of it minimum, it's humour used to be actually funny and was not kids being overly hostile to each other in utterly uncalled for ways, yes the genre wars went on back then too but never to this extent. The mere mention of a genre is enough to derail the whole thread and get atleast 20 different dedicated "epic" master race kids to spend hours on baiting and just being utterly stupid in it.

These kind of threads are a norm now it's not about finding new music or being open minded in what you listen to, it's just about degrading each other and the retarded macho complex these kids have. You can't tell me that you have actually found good music as of late I came back in the middle of last year and my library has not grown even half as much it would have just lurking it one month at say 2012. Most of what I do now is just lurk till I see something worthwhile but those usually get ignored and get no bumps and the rest of it's just avoiding the thousands of bait threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2qfiB69Fa8

Where does this fit in your narrative?

Whos the grill in the picture? Is it Elle fanning?

why do you?

>ska punk
disgusting

the one and only

punk is cool and i am schwul

Schwul = gay

ITT:
>person wears famous fashionable music related print on t shirt
>ughhh you need to be a sad nerd loser like me to be authorized to wear that!!

I was just worshipping her today aarghhh

My wet dream is her in nothing but a Nails hoodie

>He posts a plausible, well-thought opinion.
>You respond with retarded meme language

That's the reason I agree with him.

>ignores how backwards and untrue his thoughts on the said genre are
>does not realise he was just telling someone who was baiting to fuck off

Punk is the Marcel Duchamp of music. Easy to understand, easy to replicate, but the idea it provided opened a huge door for tons of music after it.

yeah, Sup Forums could be a lot better. i filter so many threads in order to actually find stuff worthwhile. the waifufagging is the worst part in my opinion, i understand liking an artist but basically refusing to talk about any other artists is sad and boring.

also some of the best non Sup Forums core albums i have found were under the guise of "why doesn't Sup Forums talk about x anymore?", i wish there was some sort of /r9k/ system to prevent repetitive mentions of artists

The song from the 80's is actually from the 60's.

Also, a lot of girls like punk rock, truly.