YO NIGGER FUCK WHITE PEOPLE NIGGA ROB CORNER STORES AND SIP LEAN NIGGA WE OPPRESSED NIGGA GOTTA RISE UP NIGGA SMOKIN...

YO NIGGER FUCK WHITE PEOPLE NIGGA ROB CORNER STORES AND SIP LEAN NIGGA WE OPPRESSED NIGGA GOTTA RISE UP NIGGA SMOKIN THAT 420 WEED YO GOT MY GOLD CHAINS AND I'M RAPIN' WHORES NIGGA

really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alk3cnIJVyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you ok

sounds like every rap song ever written

I have those very same boxers!

>mfw Sup Forums hops their containment fence

Damn...

are you saying you don't listen to hip hop? you don't want to be a racist do you OP? you don't what to miss out on the cutting edge of trendy new music do you OP?

>sucking your own dick for not liking a genre of music
>knowing so little about that genre of music that everything you say is retarded

>falling for low effort bait

Damn...

> WOW! An eye-opening look into the African-American experience, and one that white people would do well to listen to in order to deconstruct their own privileges
> 9.1 BNM

kek

>whiet peepl are the REAL victims!!1

>im a gay fag

>i was born during the bush years and obly became politically aware during the obama years, so now i think being right wing is edgy and sticking it to teh librul man!

t. nu-male

BNM= Black Niggers Matter

when you listen one rap song you listened all of them
there's no creativity or variety to this piece of shit genre

>hes a libtard

>being this shallow

>16 year olds thinking their opinions matter and that they're smart enough to have fully formed worldviews
lol
that's such a shit argument it doesn't even deserve to be refuted

see

lol why do you think anyone is offended by your edgelordisms?

Show me a creative rap song then niggerlover

are you guys underage? why are you rapfags replying to the shittiest, most obvious b8

> t. "my wife's son listens to rap music so I defend it by calling people that don't like it racist"

because nu-males get incredibly angry if you ever label them for what they really are

>everything I don't agree with is bait
just fuck off back the Sup Forums autistic kid

>it'd be nice to have independently formed thoughts, but for now i'll have to settle for this stack of stale Sup Forums memes
lol you definitely seem like you'll give it a fair shake, but here's one youtube.com/watch?v=alk3cnIJVyc
>everyone is le epically triggered by muh epic trollan. i'm MAKING them reply, they're not just calling me stupid because they want to

notice the portrayal of socioeconomic disenfranchisement and disillusionment with the capitalist machine. by evoking the memory of robbing convenience stores the rapper seeks to convey an image of servitude, using the store worker as a metaphor for his own relationship to the record label, and, by extension, to suburbia white males who consume his music, seeking experiences to associate with status transactions in their own lives.

here the drug use and sexual release provide profound catharsis and drastic contrast from the drudgery of existence.

editor's note: I don't actually listen to this kind of music because all the kool kids are busy abstracting their life experiences to bombing missions over germany. cuz yossarian's dead. and we need to be real men.

>make a quality thread about music with a thin veiled bait
>gets delted, banned for three days

>user makes thread making fun of negros with the n-word in it
>still has replies and is not deleted

Fuck you mods pieces of shit. I hope you all die a painful death, moronic grimes' cocksucking fucks. Die die die!

ITT: 15 year old rockfags that sit by themselves at lunch

Damn...

ITT: salty nu-males wring their hands in rage and attempt to justify their shitty taste by calling anyone who disagrees with them virgins, autists, Sup Forums, Trump supporters, the list goes on...

No, I'm a straight fag.

Ya right

>t. "i can't communicate without projecting"