What's the longest you have stayed awake for?

What's the longest you have stayed awake for?

30 hours is all I could muster. I started seeing double occasionally and that was cool, but otherwise there's no reason to put yourself through that hell.

3 days, with drugs. Shit gets weird after 72 hours.
See also, psychosis

60 hours. No stimulants.

started hearing the conversations on the street from 5 floors below; freaked me out. Ran into the bathroom, shut all the lights and fell asleep in the bathtub.

Comfiest sleep ever.

17 hours

OP here, been up for almost 24 hours. Have depression and anxiety.

6 Days. I thought I was having a conversation with my mother, but then I looked over at her and saw her lips weren't moving. Chronic insomnia is nothing new to me, but still that was the longest.

48 hours

My vision was bad. I was dehydrated every second. Don't risk it op.

Just over 60 hours on LSD.
I can never sleep on psychedelics.
I ended up taking some benedryl because it got boring.

3 days, just binging anime, I could have sworn I had friends with the amount of voices I was hearing and the constant moving shadows, ended up falling asleep while I was taking a shower, probably got piss on my face but whatever I guess

Something like 50 back in high school when Skyrim came out. Had hardcore Tetris syndrome the next day.

All time record in college of about 72 hours.

Even when I smack ice I dont even stay up that long

2 and a half days just to see how long I could. Now staying up all night is okay but if I go too long without sleep I start having vivid auditory hallucinations. It's usually very comforting like a great Wall of sound washing over me and usually it knocks me right out. Only problem is my uvula is almost always stretched out.

I'm at over 37 hours atm. Longest was about 2 days while in the Army.

i once slept less than 45 min a day for 2 weeks. At the end of that period i came back from work, sat in front of the TV for a minute with the intention of going out in the evening and suddenly i woke up at 7AM. Good times

78 hours programming

About 8 / 9 days. But needed a shitload of amfetamines. And lost touch with reality completely

since the day I realized that we are all under the control of capitalists and all of our endeavors are meaningless pursuits of materialism

#STAYWOKE

About six weeks. Crack binge in the 90s when my friend found $25,000 in an old building that we were demolishing. We started small, like $200 a day but by the end we blew threw $10K in like a week and a half. Shit was so cash.

Around 3 days but it aint worth it op. It fuks with you.

~72 hours, but I was in the hospital on all kinds of drugs, so it doesn't really count.