This just came out of me. Should I be concerned?

This just came out of me. Should I be concerned?

Unless you have eaten beetroots or other food that dyes your shit red - it's blood. Go see a doc.

I would advise drinking a lot of water tonight

Blood in your shit is black

It's definitely blood. I'm used to man periods but this one's pretty bad.

Tyrone must've taken the backdoor

Ok, thanks guys

You're used to man periods... What the fuck is that...

>beetroots

No, blood in your shit is crimson

It could be one of several things. Ruptured hemorroid, bowel cancer, torn lining

Go see a doc

You know. It's when you poo some blood. I get man periods about once a week.

shitting blood is like coughing up blood. It's never a good sign.

I've had a doctor thumb my asshole before

Every. Fucking. Day.

There is a very good chance that you're suffering from something benign, but you should get it checked out...

The End

Congratulations, you popped your cherry

Now, when was this? Because if it wasn't recent than many things can happen

Very. You need a coloscopy or whatever they call it. I wouldn't do it cause it's gay so I'd probably die from whatever you have, but by all means.

shitting blood means your body will not let go of your poop, it means it has many nutrients still in it so either you eat extremely good or your stomach cannot absorb very good

Do you eat a lot of beets? Tomatoes can also cause this in some people, depending on your body. "Man periods" are not a thing, dude.

that's not normal not once a week and not once a month.
if you haven't eaten beets in the last 36 hours go see a doctor about gastrointestinal test asap

Just over a year ago. It was for the same reason but not as bad. He said something I don't remember.

>Colonoscopy is a test that allows your doctor to look at the inner lining of your large intestine (rectum and colon). He or she uses a thin, flexible tube called a colonoscopy to look at the colon. A colonoscopy helps find ulcers, colon polyps, tumors, and areas of inflammation or bleeding.

same here, if i ever get an infected fissure or something id rather die from it than go to a doctor.
just imagine do you shave first? then he knows you shaved for him? dont shave? no..
do you relax your ass as to be inviting or flex and show you are insecure or where is the balance. and he can probably see that i usually dont wipe. but do i get bleached asshole first? he will think i am gay. do you make eye contact before and not during and after? i will never show my asshole to a docter

>man periods
huh...

No Beats, no tomatoes. I eat a LOT, but I'm skinny.

God fucking damnit op go to the doctor. I get scared enough over alittle blood on the tp sometimes but that's like what they mean when they ask about "any blood in your stool".

At least give it a good scrubbin before inviting people in there jeez

>Man Periods

that's a really immature way of considering a procedure that has the potential to save you from whatever evil is growing in your shit canal

How is your normal stool, are you ever constipated? Has there ever been blood when wiping?

Have you been experiencing weightloss, tiredness og similar recently?

It looks super Metal tho. i wish I had an HD camera

>I'm used to man periods

>asking Sup Forums to diagnose your diverticulitis

I'd imagine a half decent trim job, a good wipe down, and not farting in his face are all that's nessesary.
They can for the most part avoid the finger with some proper stool samples. Only when those come back poorly do they shove a finger or camera up there.
Just gotta remember they are humans too and they are the ones who decided to deal with people's nasty bodily issues in exchange for your money.

I like to hold in my shits until its about to burst. If I stay dedicated to eat right then it's not a problem, but I have heavy IBS but still eat whatever and then suffer later.

You're put in twilight sleep for the duration of the exam. You barely have any idea what's going on. The doctor does hundreds of these exams per month. He does not care.

I was not put into "Twilight sleep" I felt all of it

you have hiv cancer
rip op

bullshit siren is ringing over time

Dude NO. I have had a thumb in my butt over this. The picture is tiemstamped. Man periods are a common thing for most people and that's why I'm not tooo concerned.

OP you are retarded

no you