GET THE FUCK IN HERE user-- NO JOKE-- CHRIS HANSON IS IN HERE AND WANTS TO HAVE A WORD WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU...

GET THE FUCK IN HERE user-- NO JOKE-- CHRIS HANSON IS IN HERE AND WANTS TO HAVE A WORD WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU SICK FAGGOTS.. WE NEED HEAVY SPAMMING AND WILD FAGGOTRY TO GET THIS NIGGA CHRIS HANSON OUT OF HERE

drunkdrivein.com/#6

Other urls found in this thread:

drunkdrivein.com/#6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP !
I've been on that stream for 2 days now, i've seen some epic shit in there trust me Sup Forumsroes
GET IN HERE

user.. GIT ON THE GROUN.. GIT DOWN ON THE THE GROUN NAO!!!!!

===> drunkdrivein.com/#6

user WHAT ARE U FUKIN DOIN
STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR DICK AND GET IN HERE
drunkdrivein.com/#6

user.. CHRIS HANSON IS IN THIS FUCKING CHAT >>>> drunkdrivein.com/#6

COME HAVE A SEAT.. AND GET SOME SWEET.. TEA XD

CHRIS HANSON JUST CALLED YOU A BITCH user.. OoOooOOOoOOOOoo

get the fuck in here..

Still Bumpin

Let me tell you why I hate that show. Before that show came on, my friends and I used to hang out and troll for perverts... pretending to be little girls. When we got one on the hook, we would have him meet us ("her"). We would jump him and loot the barely moving wreck we make him into. Perfect crime. If he reported us, what could he possible say? A sexual predator was temporarily removed from play, we had fun and made a little loot. Slowly, some were catching on. Then... To Catch a Predator gets on the air. We loose 90% of our success rate. Grr...

Oh shit son.. They be stealin your job..
Jokes aside, great idea right there

you know what you little bitch.. i dont like your attitude.. get the fuck in here and ILL fucking troll the shit out of your ass..

Literally.. i'll put a fucking toilet in front of your ass and make the shit try to jump out of your ass hole and into me..

bump!!!!

Yep. All for Dateline to get ratings and the sexual predators to get NO REAL PUNISHMENT outside of embarassment and probably making it on a list they were already on.

bump.. chris hanson wants to give you some sweet sweet tea.. cookies.. maybe some brownies.. gtfi here > drunkdrivein.com/#6

bump.. it.. up!!

nutthin funny goin on in here yall

GET!!

Bumpitibumpitibump

I still sometimes go on chatrooms and pretend to be a loli. Faggots scream about entrapment but these niggers really set themselves up for it, all you have to do is pretend to be 13 and within milliseconds about 20 people will be hitting you up for meets and shit.

Over time I've collected a big ol' list of email addresses, names, home addresses, phone numbers, employment information and just put it in a spreadsheet. How could I use this information to A: make buck, and B: get some predators locked up?

NIGGA.. IF YOU DONT GET IN HERE AND SPAM LIKE A WILD NAFARIOIUS FAGGOT I WILL BEAT YOUR MOTHERS ASS WITH YOUR GRANDMA BEATING MY ASS..

bumpy wumpy

get

your

That was some of the most creative wordsmithing i have ever seen.

"Wild nefarious faggot" is definitely entering my vernacular.

your your fat asses in here!!

lol thanks man.. now get the fuck in here.. chris wants to kiss you on the lips

user.. if you dont get in here RIGHT THIS INSTANT.. your mother is going to cut your nuts off in your sleep!!

bump this shit.. claaasssic

BUMMMMP

user.. you mother fucking punk ass bitch.. when i see you face to face nigga.. we fightin

nope no 404 here nigga

>5 posters

nope 980 posters learn 2 count nigga

still ridin. no 404 here

BACK 2 THE TOP!!

back.. 2.. tha.. top!!