I've been in a coma since 2009, how the fuck am I supposed to pirate music...

I've been in a coma since 2009, how the fuck am I supposed to pirate music? Every public resource I previously used has gone under. At least you idiots are still alive and kicking.

As far as my old go-tos, only a few private/niche trackers remain.

Specifically looking for a shit-tier barely-charted pop album from 15 years ago.

Picture related I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcsYSJwewWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

prove you were in a coma OP

Pic related, it's everything I've accomplished in the past 6 years.

Oh, that's right.

Just use Soulseek.
Btw, welcome to 2017 my dude, where Trump is president, the Silicon Valley is talking about living on Mars seriously and James Ferraro ditched the lo-fi aesthetics and now makes some pseudo-classical music.
Enjoy your stay.

>Soulseek
So it's like Limewire but active and not shit?

>Trump
I know this is probably trite, but he needs to be fired.

>Silicon Valley is talking about living on Mars
About fucking time.

>James Ferraro
I liked him in Pineapple Express.

Go back to your coma for another 5-10 years my dude. The current zeitgeist isn't worth it.

>zeitgeist

How about the current 'paradigm'? That z-word is giving me some serious flashbacks.

Does Soulseek automatically find peers, or do I need to give it some direction? I guess I'll flick through their usenet group. (So glad that dinosaur is still alive)

>Does Soulseek automatically find peers, or do I need to give it some direction?
No, you just search for what you want, right click -> "Download folder", and that's it.

Ah, thanks for clarifying! Maybe it's because I didn't input a username (assumed there was a signup field), but it's since started working.

The future is now! The future is...15 year old music!

Quick aside, do folks use its built in messenger, or is it like Limewire where the tides go out but never come back in?

They use it, but sometimes people are afk

Word, should've just been patient because it already finished seeding.

Thanks, future traveling spacemens.

>do folks use its built in messenger
Yes, but as far as I'm concerned, I just download stuff and don't interact with anyone unless they initiate a conversation.

>That z-word is giving me some serious flashbacks.
Lmao, I forgot that meme """documentary""". I'm pretty sure the kind of people who browse Sup Forums nowadays would love it.

Some anons should give you a list of essential albums that came out between 2010 and 2016.
I don't know what to recommend, but at least check out Death Grips if you haven't yet.
And btw James Ferraro isn't James Franco, but a guy who managed to make a few accurate musical still-lifes of what it's like to live in the 2010s IMO. I recommend it heartily.

>doesnt like trump
you have to go back (into the coma)

If you're serious, you need to listen to these
Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (shit album but pretty relevant)
Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
Death Grips - Exmilitary
Mac DeMarco - 2
Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

Honestly can't think of anything vaguely important since 2012, I'm probably forgetting some stuff though

Holy fuck listen to death grips if this is real. "The money store" first.
music is evolving

lol

OP you have to fucking hear this album
new genre
pretty damn cool

youtube.com/watch?v=YcsYSJwewWk

This post is a pseudo-troll, but he's right.

>James Ferraro isn't James Franco

Oh.

>Kanye West

He's still around? Oh.

>what it's like to live in the 2010s
Is? Was, dude. Was.

>biting b8
>recommending fucking MAC DEMARCO to someone in your top 7 most worthwhile albums