This went so well last time :)
Be Positive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So hungry

Every time this thread gets a new reply I will punch the black pig

So, you constantly force the fact that you are vegan down people's throats?

Is it because its black fuckin racist
Also post pics of pork

no thank you, I like my bacon crispy

Ugh same with cross fit fags and hybrid drivers.

trips of truth

Trips niggers

Your mother was fucked by giant carrot ;>

reply (pics?)

Be positive? Obviously a newfag.

I admire vegans, would try it if I was single

I'm actually genuinely considering going vegan, or at least vegetarian. Any tips?

i fucking don't care, i eat what i want

cum isn't vegan, you won't last

Stop eating meat, duh.

Don't forget the anti-vax tards too.

I literally dont know how to stop sacrising animals. I seriously need them in order to funcion. I dont understand how you can make filling meals with only vegetables. Ive tried so many times but it just makes me so unhealthy. How does the transition work? I love animals but i love to eat them too. Even if it makes me feel a little bad

Sacrificing* like the pagans, bitch

If somebody bragged about being an anti vaxxer in front of me I'd spit on them.

Going vegetarian is pretty easy due to eggs and qourn and such. If you want to go vegan you should read up on some nutrition

I love being a dedicated muslim and slaughtering animals for purity in the name of allah

go out of your way pointing out how you won't eat meat because it's so immoral and act like you're better than everybody, make a big deal whenever you're at a restaurant and someone orders meat, and just be smarmy and smug and up your own ass in general.
>being a vegan 101

Hey vegans.
Every time I eat meat, I always make sure to eat double the amount so it makes your sacrificing worthless. Never been so muscley in my life haha how you stick faggots even standing

Camel is fucking delicious.

read this thread and then decide who is smarmy and smug

Animals eat other animals; it's natural.

Still vegans

see
Intsantly triggered without reason

I've never heard one person tell me they drive a hybrid car.

When electric cars get a bit cheaper and more polished... you better believe I'll tell everyone about mine. Gas is for faggots.

Libtards love to brag about their fucking Prius

Why not eggs if the chickens are raised in a humane way? Eggs is how I get most of my protein and cholesterol.

Actually to be honest, my body was serverly lacking on protein because I used to be a vegan. I literally have to have double the average serving of pretty much anything protein to maintain good health so I don't get sick and die. Fuck your veganism and fuck your self centredness or else you'll become like me

Im not even vegan. I just find it funny how extremely triggered other meateaters get at the mention of it.

> self centered
> maximum overirony

Vegans aren't real.

Animals die because of at least one thing you do in your life.

Horses die for your Jello.
Dogs die for your medicine.
Humans die for your oil.

But good effort.

make the switch to vegan you dumb cunts

Why would meat eaters be triggered when they are the majority?
Vegans are weak and often liberals, and liberals have negative birth rates.
Self-extermination is an inevitability.
Meat eaters have nothing to fear from such a worthless weak collective.

Maybe read your reply and ask yourself that question

You are full of shit

Right on

Im feeding then this is it vegan /organic need em strong fuckers

I'd rather eat something that's already dead and put on store shelves instead of slowly killing myself. I'm just mad at vegans because they don't know that its surprisingly unhealthy, yet they promote it like its the greatest thing in the entire world

see

Damn it

Sure he's strong but I'm also guessing that he's on several hundred pills to maintain his strong body. Or he eats meat in secret.

i am vegan for 4 and a half years now, all my blood levels are perfect and i feel with it. i am happy i made this decission

Im raising him vegan

Watch This
youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4

why do you think it is unhealthy? i am vegan for 4 and a half years now, i am 1,85, 77kg, go to the gym and all my blood levels are perfect

you do realize that there are hundreds of thousands of vegans?

millions*

Don't raise kids as vegans, at least let them develop normally.
>attack me "Broklu hez protein!!!1!1"
Just piss off and go raise your retarded kids if you're like that

Maybe because hes way heavier than you and its extremely tough to maintain muscle mass and growth without supplements
Show me some official stats buttercup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_by_country

What does this prove exactly? Just because millions of people are doing it and getting weaker doesn't mean I'm gonna do the same thing. I'm gonna do something because I want to and need to (doctors orders)

Sexy as fuck

Not sure whether you're actually /fit/ or just roleplaying while online, but matters little since I know for a fact that you're more of an idiot than most vegans and vegetarians, and I'm probably /fit/ter than you anyway, beefcake America.

i like vegans. they're very nice. don't deserve all the crap they get. i think people just need stuff to hate, so they hate people because they are a bit different.

most people don't hate others for eating/not eating raisins.

post proof. fgt. timestamp.

bumpin'

never met a vegan that does that. and i know at least 10. rather, they try to keep it secret, in fear of random abuse, until they are more or less forced to tell people. for instance "hey lets go to steak house!" "naw, man, i'm vegan."

Same fag

Fucking hate vegans. Dumb cunts.

do i have to screencap proof? or will you just claim shoop?

You tried, but you're a fag

At least I'm not vegan ayoo

when you have vegan strongmen and bodybuilders and countless average people maybe the diet isnt the problem m8.
Do what you want, stop being so sensitive

Neither am I, fag

lol, vegans acting they are in "fear" of people finding out about them is like a Catholic acting like they're in fear when people find out they're homophobic.

>i hate people at random because i'm emotionally disturbed

You obviously don't live in a city infested by vegan, muslims, jehova's witnesses, and all kind of proselits.

You don't live in a country where the government does everything to promote tolerance and openness positive left wing bullshit while getting you raped by inmigrants.

You don't live in Paris, France.

Every positive, good thinking and political correct thing gets me triggered.

Everyone deserve to die, especially animals and worthless (all of them) vegans.

read this thread from the top

Legit question for the vegans.

Should predatory animals be held accountable for eating down the food chain? Really want to know.

yeah, clearly other people and animals are the problem here

neckbeard detected

Do you know where you are? Guarantee over 80% of the people talking shit here don't care in real life and just want to get a rise out of you.

>believes in animal rights
>uses technology manufactured by child slaves

seems legit

Other people because they constantly tell me what to do. They could shut the fuck up... but nah, they keep trying.

Fuck off lesser primates.

As for animals, I don't care, I kill them when I fish or hunt, pay for their dead bodies. They are lesser beings. Fuck antispecists.

please, I used to make fun of vegans as a kid. Have you ever been outside?

neckbeard number two detected

No I don't have a neckbeard, go post on tumblr about this and how 'you gave it good to those gosh darn meat eaters'.

>I didn't know India was in Australia...

previous vegan here. recently came back to the meat breath life, it isnt too bad, except ive put on weight. ive been thinking of ways of eating meat in a beneficial way that isnt too much a drain on the planet, like eating introduced species to my area. too much of a pussy to actually kill these animals with my own hands though. keen for christmas lunch with the family :) thats about all my input

of course not, they do not have the ability to change their diet on their own will. humans do have this ability and sometimes decide for ethical reasons to change their diet.

No, because unlike humans, they cannot create alternatives through the donestication of plants or scientifically created alternatives (think lab-grown meat).
It's animalistic and primitive to have your behaviour dictated to you by outdated evolutionary guidelines such as the food chain, and it's a step towards development to transcend nature's "law" and choose your own trajectory of development.

the anger is strong in you my son

Why don't you take up a huge cock in the ass for my ethical reasons.

You can choose to.

Hey vegans, what about all those animals farmers kill so that they don't eat their crops? What about those clothes you own that's made out of animal fur? What about the deforestations to make way for more crops?

I'm Negan the Vegan.