What are Sup Forums's thoughts on asmr? what do y'all think of it?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on asmr? what do y'all think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RjhsY06mOI
youtube.com/watch?v=zkW-64uzEGw
youtube.com/watch?v=qFJQfK5Ecvo
soundcloud.com/pedro-correia-59
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gets me hard sometimes if the girls hot enough

it actually causes me to get really pissed off as soon as i hear it. not in the sense that the idea pisses me off, but actually listening to asmr just has the opposite of the desired effect, and makes me mad.

iunno why

I like it, and I don't think I've been listening to the videos as much as I should.
Also, is it bad that I prefer chicks doing ASMR videos?
And that I mostly listen to videos of a different language because I think it's great when I can't figure out what the hell she's talking about?
Just getting this off of my chest.

The fuck is asmr ?

Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response.
What I can describe about it is that it's supposed to make you feel tingles or shivers around your ears, head, neck, etc.
Makes a few people hard as diamonds too.

what the fuck is google

I don't feel shit if you want some real good tingles in the back of your head smoke some meth

Oh so another tool for insecure permavirgins

hot bitches whispering in your ears and causing tingles no not for your D but for yourbrain

Hungry Lips is THE channel for you in that case

Thats fucking creepy

ASMR Darling. I would suck her tits blue and yellow.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RjhsY06mOI

Same, but that's because I hate women.

Frivolous Fox is hot as fuck too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkW-64uzEGw

Similar effect with me and music
Rammstein, In Flames, Lacuna Coil and similar sounding music tend to relax me, but country music makes me grit my teeth until I have a nasty headache.

an apt response, "country" music is all trash

also in flames is my go to play-bf4-n-chill music

I have misophonia so that shit's just obnoxious garbage to me, dont understand how people can enjoy people eating a microphone

What the fuck did you niggers do my body is chills

I don't get it from audio but from other weird shit. Like if I someone asks to borrow a pen quickly to write something I get bizarre chills in the back of my neck and goosebumps

>ASMR is garbage
>Has a garbage made up illness

WeW
e
W

It insgantky irritates me. It seems to be a common thing to have in food adverts and I immediately shout "argh fuck off" or something similar and I mute the TV. It grates on me more than anything..

You enjoy listening to fucking autists fuck a microphone and your going to tell me i have a made up illness.

not sure whats up with your adverts, only food adverts i get is the usual stupid shit like big rich offices going "fuck yeah burger king" or something

I only watch unintentional asmr. acted asmr is creepy

Sounds like a scam.

I found out my cousin has a channel on youtube for this, i didn't know what it was until a few months ago, has 160k subs.

I think it has helped me a lot in life deal with stress and sleep. For me, its a vacuum cleaner noise I like. It helps me stay inside my own head, feel calm and safe with the tingly ASMR feeling. Sometimes I'd lay for hours in the dark drinking whisky and listening to a vacuum cleaner.....yet I really enjoyed it. I never tell anyone about it and am very ashamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFJQfK5Ecvo

>aw fuck i accidently got super close to the mic and tried to seduce it

>ah well shit happens

Bob Ross is the greatest ASMR producer of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

Yea i like this sound too, always have, my mother used to put it on to put me to sleep as a child because she figured out whenever it was on i'd sleep. I listen to it every night on youtube.
I also like hair dryers as well, i don't think its that uncommon. Maybe 1/100 or 1/1000 but not like 1/1,000,000

I get tingles only with a very specific set of stimuli. I mostly watch ASMR videos just to chill with beautiful girls.

I liked her eating videos the most. Too bad she's not doing them as often anymore.

She's really cute.

Ive read somewhere that the white noise simulates the rushing of your mothers blood while youre in the womb and it brings back secure feelings.

I quite like hairdryers too, and some other machinery. I used to work in the engineroom of a ship and loved it. The sound was there all the time but you had eardefenders on so it was tolerable. Cozy AF.

It's good to know its more common that I seem to think, though nobody I know personally understands what I mean.

Frivy's nudes are out there.

Yea, i've showed some people and most people find it insufferable and annoying. Which i guess if i didn't get the nice feelings i would probably think so too.

Who's that? need sauce

Cosmic Tingles ASMR

What's the title?

I've only seen a couple clips of her boobs. Is there more?

Mee too user.

A friend of mine almost cums from it, so he insisted I try.

All it does is fill me with insane, unbridled rage. Like, I want to smash my window kind of rage.

This chick gives me a boner everytiem

I don't know why but I have tingles only on my left flank
HOLY SHIT it makes me feel so vulnerable

it makes me have a rush of adrenalin of some sort

my left side up to just above my left side of the bum tingles hard as fuck

This

Not relaxing at all.

Superior bantz, m9's

soundcloud.com/pedro-correia-59

It was okay at first. Then I realized I was trying to feel something. It got irritating. Its bullshit.