Who was this guy in star wars?

I've never seen the species of this guy in star wars? I was wondering what kind of species he was; and do you think he looks as good as the aliens in episode 5?

Why was this the only one of his species in star wars? Who was he?

Because a galaxy far far away is really hell

OP here

Please explain? What did you mean this this??

He's a Devaronian. There are a lot of them, it's just that he's the only one shown on screen

kekerino

Didn't Lucas remove him in the special remastered editions?

haha brilliant

funny creatures

toasting in epic bread

"The name's Dev... Devaronian"

kek

holy shit

Wew lad my sides

That's the devil. He rules over Hell and punishes the wicked.

Replying

Replying just to be safe.

samefagging again...

BANE THREAD?

:/

this is all me

No, they removed the wolfman guy.

Every fucking time top kek

I was trying to save the thread

>14 posters
>28 replies

Cancer kino

We know. This thread is ALWAYS pure samefagging cancer.

fuuuuuuuuk

Yes, but why was Jesus in Star Wars?

BECAUSE

shit nigga

why are you deleting your posts buddy?

if you put the blast shield down it all goes away

Why was Mary in Star Wars?

Cunt

BATAVIA

Anybody seen satan? Anyone know why galaxy = hell?

NAME: Labria

RACE: Devaronian
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 1.8 meters

- If every spaceport has its mascot drunkard, Labria is Mos Eisley's. In sharp contrast to his remarkably sinister appearance, Labria is noted as one of the city's most pathetic citizens. He considers himself one of the best information brokers on Tatooine, selling factoids and tidbits to anyone with money, but rarely knows anything worth buying. While it's pretty difficult to tell when he's really drunk or just faking in order to gain confidences, everyone who knows him avoids mentioning anything of importance. In those few instances he hears something that sounds important, he doesn't bother to check the validity of the source, which usually impacts the value of his word.

He does, however, supply Garindan with a great amount of information about Jabba the Hutt. Unfortunately, his facts are usually planted for the sheer purpose of misleading the spy. As far as Labria is concerned, if there is anyone at fault, it is Garindan who is obviously too simple minded to understand the information as it is given.

He has begun saving money in a local bank under the pseudonym "Airbal", convinced that no one will recognize it as "Labria" spelled backwards. He is hoping to be able to afford an Imperial commission.

No other race has a more distinct separation between genders than the Devaronians. The males are hairless humanoids noted for their red skin and large, twin horns. The females, however, are larger with thick calico fur and no horns. How this occurred in evolution is a mystery. The species descended from a long chain of horned creatures, which helps explain the pride Devaronian males take in grooming their horns, but doesn't help in explaining how the females became so radically different. Even their disposition is remarkably different. While the men are ironically passive and unimpressive, the females are aggressive and often overbearing. This is most noticed as the reason for the geographic separation of the sexes. The males tend to live in the lowlands, fishing the vast webwork of rivers and lakes. The females on the other hand prefer to live high in the mountains, cultivating large industrial centers, working mines and factories.

Devaronian males suffer from severe wanderlust, and the many riverways provide only so much satisfaction. The Devaronians were one of the first races to develop stardrives, and this was just to get away. There are very few corners of the known universe that doesn't host at least one Devaronian. And once a Devaronian leaves one world, it is not very likely he'll ever return.

BAZINGAAAAAAA

lol

I refuse to reply to this shit forced meme anymore.